Author Topic: the danish consulate in Beirut burned down by muslims  (Read 814 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: the danish consulate in Beirut burned down by muslims
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2006, 02:41:57 PM »

you would still have don nothing ,wasn't the neighborhood they attacked the church christian why didn't u do nothing,u would have just gotten slapped into your place.

Slapped into your place? This is some anti-Christian hate right here.....
no that some anti-gay hate right here so u should feel offended
United Arab States

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2006, 07:16:25 PM »
i'm goin to the church down the street and burnin it down...and then, im gonna burn the houses of most of my friends and get into a deadly fight because they believe that Jesus Christ was god and i don't instead of debating it with words, but w/e im gonna kill em all neway because my mosque said so.....Jihad 4 Ever  ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2006, 08:24:25 PM »
The funny shit is when these ignorant ass redneck posters on here say something along the lines of "your God, Allah..." not realizing that Allah just means God in Arabic.... the Arabic-speaking Christians of the world refer to "God" as "Allah". Dumbfucks.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2006, 10:44:26 PM »
Allah is the standard Arabic translation for the word "God".

Muslims believe that the Jewish God is the same as Allah and that Jesus is a divinely inspired prophet, but not a divinity. Thus, both the Torah and New Testament are accepted as divine texts, but Muslims believe them to have been corrupted (both accidentally through errors in transmission and intentionally by Jews and Christians over the years). Muslims revere the Qur'an as the final uncorrupted word of God brought through the last prophet, Muhammad, and Islam is viewed as a final correction of Judaism and Christianity.

if any1 on dubcc didn't know that you shouldn't post in any topic relative 2 islam. that is just basic.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2006, 10:50:30 PM »

Muslims believe that the Jewish God is the same as Allah and that Jesus is a divinely inspired prophet, but not a divinity. Thus, both the Torah and New Testament are accepted as divine texts, but Muslims believe them to have been corrupted (both accidentally through errors in transmission and intentionally by Jews and Christians over the years). Muslims revere the Qur'an as the final uncorrupted word of God brought through the last prophet, Muhammad, and Islam is viewed as a final correction of Judaism and Christianity.

if any1 on dubcc didn't know that you shouldn't post in any topic relative 2 islam. that is just basic.

You would be surprised at how dumb and ignorant some of these homothugs are... 
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2006, 10:58:13 PM »

They need to take some sort of Islam 101 class (and no, that doesn't mean a terrorist school Cwalker ohio granger)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2006, 05:42:12 AM »
"you would still have don nothing ,wasn't the neighborhood they attacked the church christian why didn't u do nothing,u would have just gotten slapped into your place."

lol there's a reason why even at the height of it's power in lebanon the syrian army refrained from entering ain el remmaneh.

anyways i'm just saying if the fuckin goverment can't protect us against a bunch of angry jackasses what can they protect us against?
the shias were left to fend for themselves and they embraced hizbullah because it offered protection for ppl that were never protected i respect them for that and tell my goverment either u protect us or let u do what we did in 75 and what the shias are doing now , u might half ass economy and get away with it cause ppl got bigger fish to fry but u can't half ass security ESPECIALLY when such incidents are happening a stones throw away from where the lebanese civil war started (see palestinian gunemn entering ain el remmaneh in a bus and getting killed)   

as for why we didn't do anything , do what ? grab an M-16 , unload on the crowd  and start a new civil war?
yeah that would've been easy cause i don't know any1 in that area without at least a couple of guns but even thougt that might seem like the right thing to do for the uncivilised hordes who only think about the immdiate future but honestly we're better than ppl like that.

200 ppl captured , 70 some syrians , 30 some palestinians , 60 some lebanese and 40 some Bedouins.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 06:17:25 AM by Cedars »

ftl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2006, 12:08:26 PM »
The funny shit is when these ignorant ass redneck posters on here say something along the lines of "your God, Allah..." not realizing that Allah just means God in Arabic.... the Arabic-speaking Christians of the world refer to "God" as "Allah". Dumbfucks.

Right on brother!

Exactly, youd be suprised at the amount of time ive heard people say  "your God, Allah", as if we worship some kind of person.

coola

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »
Allah to me has no meaning... i dont speak arabic... i speak english, so i say God.. when you say allah, thats just a word to me, it doesn't carry the same weight as the word God does for me.

ftl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2006, 01:16:56 PM »
Allah to me has no meaning... i dont speak arabic... i speak english, so i say God.. when you say allah, thats just a word to me, it doesn't carry the same weight as the word God does for me.

So what?

All that matters is that you worship the almight up above and no one else.  It means the same thing.  Your just used to hearing it a certain way.  If someone says "Bonjour" to you are going to walk away from the person because they didn't say "hello"? 

Jesus's mother tongue was armenic.  Im sure he said God in a different dialect.  Are you going to reject his teaching because he didn't say God the way you liked it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »

Exactly, youd be suprised at the amount of time ive heard people say  "your God, Allah", as if we worship some kind of person.

The Christian God and the Islamic God are not the same. My God has a Son named Jesus. Does the Islamic God?

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2006, 08:06:27 PM »

The Christian God and the Islamic God are not the same. My God has a Son named Jesus. Does the Islamic God?

that is the ony point where we dont see eye to eye
nutin else!

and props to ftl fo' keepin it real!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2006, 10:14:53 PM »

i thought according to judeo-christian belief, Jesus Christ was the incarnation of god  ??? how could he be his own son?  ???

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »

i thought according to judeo-christian belief, Jesus Christ was the incarnation of god  ??? how could he be his own son?  ???

dont shatter his world just yet

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2006, 10:24:45 PM »

dont shatter his world just yet

it's gotta happen sometime... Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world