Author Topic: THE 12 cartoons depicting the prophet Mohammed  (Read 500 times)

K A I N

THE 12 cartoons depicting the prophet Mohammed
« on: February 05, 2006, 05:56:42 AM »
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 06:00:13 AM by K A I N »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE 12 cartoons depicting the prophet Mohammed
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 06:05:05 AM »
LMAO @ "Stop stop we ran out of virgins!"

They are quite offensive but I think the protesters have overreacted, I just wish I owned a flag company.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 06:09:32 AM »
LMAO @ "Stop stop we ran out of virgins!"

They are quite offensive but I think the protesters have overreacted, I just wish I owned a flag company.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 09:24:06 PM »
Some newspapers from Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, Qatar..

For explainations: http://www.adl.org/main_Arab_World/asam_july_dec_intro_2005.htm

Double standards ?  :-X

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 09:47:57 PM »
double standards,non of these pictures have a prophet,arabs didn't get mad with all the anti-arab anti-islam shit movies u have everyday,it was about a pictures of muhhamed(phuh).all these pics ae political views.
United Arab States

Jome

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 09:58:49 PM »
I never said anything about a prophet/god.

This doesn't mock Judaism, it's all about politics ehh ? Get your head out of the sand.
Other religions doesn't necessarily have a "The prophet must never be illustrated/caricatured in pictures" rule, but you think Jews didn't find this offensive ?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 11:20:31 PM »
Time to show the Christ cartoon where he's in a strip club with a gat, 40, and burnin cross directly behind him with a vote for dick/bush in 04' sticker on his KKK robe

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 05:54:36 AM »
well i guess angry muslim protesters will be hacking into dubcc and closing it down any minute now

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2006, 06:47:11 AM »
double standards,non of these pictures have a prophet,arabs didn't get mad with all the anti-arab anti-islam shit movies u have everyday,it was about a pictures of muhhamed(phuh).all these pics ae political views.

By you saying this, do you mean that Jews should terrorize mosques and Muslims? If your answer is not yes, you have a double standard, bitch boy. I know you're gonna defend yourself saying that I'm full of shit and that you are right. I know. Bitch boy Tech does the same thing. That doesn't make him less of a moron though.

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 07:54:46 PM »
these really arent even that offensive compared to the usual graphic bullshit we see in American media. Just goes to show how simple their people really are.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 10:28:29 PM »
these really arent even that offensive compared to the usual graphic bullshit we see in American media. Just goes to show how simple their people really are.

i havent seen any Jesus pictures dressed in KKK with a burnin cross in the background or Moses pickin up a penny off the floor in the mainstream media

have you  ???

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 01:53:03 PM »
well i guess angry muslim protesters will be hacking into dubcc and closing it down any minute now

LMAO
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 02:13:26 PM »
pretty pathetic in my opinion from both sides.

in a world where there is enough controversy already, we get a bunch of assclownz tryna act smart on BOTh sides not realizing nobody helpz the situation.

it don't take much of an effort to respect other pplz religion, a topic which most if not all ppl are touchy on even if they arent very religious. These ppl hav gotta start growin up on BOTH sides

why try creatin more violence and all this bullshit and making other pplz live worse? We only have a few yearz on Earth as it is, live it out in a peaceful way.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!