Author Topic: E-40 and Keak-Tell me whenna go, will it go mainstream??  (Read 1100 times)

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
Re: E-40 and Keak-Tell me whenna go, will it go mainstream??
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2006, 09:42:39 AM »
All them rappers is "pop-ass" rappers, blood thats Y e-40 really was never pushed mainstream cuz he way 2 gutta 4 tha industry..my cuzin from ATL he told me that he  aint eva seen jeezy on tha streets juss like most of these rappers sayin they did this and did that..i stay seenin 40, and keak, b-legit, richie rich, in tha hood..and as far as the comparison between 40 and kanye its not even one cuz they have 2 different rap styles..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2006, 10:01:33 AM »
this song wont go big because of keak da sneak's part. homies voice is just nasty
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2006, 10:07:20 AM »
lol thats cuz you juss 2 slo 2 understand him wat is he supposed 2 be all nice and soft and sentual like 50 or ja rule singin and shit?? FUCK NA!!!
YADADAMEANYADADAIMSAYINTHO!!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2006, 10:08:23 AM »

this is why I hate the bay area

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2006, 10:12:40 AM »
watch people start hating him if he does go mainstream

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2006, 01:50:02 PM »
lol how you gone hate the Bay cuz YOU slow!?lol u iz a special one homie..but its coo one day you'll be up 2 speed lmao..y yall hate his voice cuz its sumthing different?? lmao

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2006, 02:18:32 PM »
damn this chick is gettin hella heated on that one lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2006, 02:23:37 PM »
I think if they get some big names on a remix (fabolous, snoop) and shoot another video it could be a lot bigger. 

or if it does end up being really big, they could do a remix with more Bay Area peoples like The Team, Turf Talk, Messy Marv sorta like what the Luniz did with I got 5 on It.

Either way, I think it's in need of a remix to be really big.

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 02:28:45 PM »
na not really punkboi i dont let suckas raise my blood pressure lol :)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2006, 02:36:34 PM »
lol thats cuz you juss 2 slo 2 understand him wat is he supposed 2 be all nice and soft and sentual like 50 or ja rule singin and shit?? FUCK NA!!!

His style is unorthodox and just isn't gonna hit everybody. It's rappers that I like, but I realize that everybody else can't get into them because of what they talk about and because of their different styles....particularly Suga Free.

And Ja Rule's voice is just as rough as Keak's.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2006, 03:05:03 PM »
lol how you gone hate the Bay cuz YOU slow!?lol u iz a special one homie..but its coo one day you'll be up 2 speed lmao..y yall hate his voice cuz its sumthing different?? lmao

no cuz yall niggas is weird

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2006, 03:14:42 PM »
I think if they get some big names on a remix (fabolous, snoop) and shoot another video it could be a lot bigger. 

or if it does end up being really big, they could do a remix with more Bay Area peoples like The Team, Turf Talk, Messy Marv sorta like what the Luniz did with I got 5 on It.

They could do a Bay remix, but this song has to be all Bay in my opinion. I couldn't see Fab on this beat at all, especially for the vibe of the track. I can't even see Too Short on it and he's Bay.

I don't think it needs a remix too much to be big though, but maybe a FEW adlibs from Lil Jon could make people in the south react to it some.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2006, 06:43:13 PM »
yo when i said before hes not "pop" like 50, juelz, kanye, or jeezy, i dint mean that from a sell-out standpoint (except maybe for 50). i mean his style is one that i just cant see getting accepted by the masses, unlike those of those other dudes. the other dudes are pop IMO cus they get 101 radio and TV rotation. dig?

Bigg $amo

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2006, 06:56:05 PM »
you people are forgetting that BME & G-Unit have a promotional alliance. Lil Jon is the main guy in the south and fif & the Unit holds it down in NY. Theres a good chance itll blow up.

:idea:

SGV

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »

Snoop... LOL. Na. His name doesn't bring the crowd no more.

Remix it with Paul Wall, Bun B and Lil Scappy... Dudes will be in business. A Bay Remix of it won't take off because nobody will know who 98% of the people are. Whereas the Luniz got dudes like Digital Underground, E-40, Spice-1 etc. who were already known.