Author Topic: White Teacher Calls Student NIGGA  (Read 1360 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
White Teacher Calls Student NIGGA
« on: February 05, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »

J Bananas

Re: White Teacher Calls Student NIGGA
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 10:12:51 PM »
blacks in oakland burned a starbucks location in protest this morning

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 12:47:25 AM »
^ lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 05:30:33 AM »

so it's not just muslims who go buckwild over inane shit I guess
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

dexter

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 10:59:39 AM »

Wow

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 11:08:53 AM »
no i was just playin, its all to the good

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 11:27:12 AM »
LMAO
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 11:32:39 AM »
Nah they would burn down a Starbucks, niggas like that place. They would loot some biker bar and burn that bitch to the ground.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2006, 12:43:17 PM »
Nah they would burn down a Starbucks, niggas like that place. They would loot some biker bar and burn that bitch to the ground.

I don't know how it works in LA but up here most of the drugs come from the Bikers. Black gangs wouldn't go after any bikers here ever. It'd be bad for business.

(I'm aware you were kidding around, I just wanted to know what kind of presence the bikers have in Cali.)

As far as the issue at the school goes; the teacher isn't too bright for using the word and I'm not sure whether the kid used it first or not but I'm pretty sure the teacher would hear blacks use it in the school all the time. That's no excuse, but if blacks don't want to hear the word then they shouldn't say it. All this taking power away bullshit doesn't fly with me. No matter how many times a black says it to other blacks, once a white uses it the power comes right back. This issue proves. The teacher uses the word and everyone makes a big fuss and gets insulted. How has any power been taken away since blacks started using it socially with each other. I bet if this happened in the 1870s or 1950s wouldn't be that big deal, and I don't mean in the media because the white news wouldn't report it. I mean in the mind of the black kid that was called it. I'm not saying I'm right but I wouldn't be surprised if a black in the 50s would just accept it as word and not get totally offended and hurt, while today's black is taught that blacks can say it and whites can't and takes it harder because of that. Just a theory; one day I'll reasearch it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 02:13:40 PM »
Well I'm out of stereotypical white places to burn down now  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 04:13:46 PM »

Oh, how about a country club? or a squash court?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 04:16:01 PM »

I don't know how it works in LA but up here most of the drugs come from the Bikers. Black gangs wouldn't go after any bikers here ever. It'd be bad for business.

(I'm aware you were kidding around, I just wanted to know what kind of presence the bikers have in Cali.)

As far as the issue at the school goes; the teacher isn't too bright for using the word and I'm not sure whether the kid used it first or not but I'm pretty sure the teacher would hear blacks use it in the school all the time. That's no excuse, but if blacks don't want to hear the word then they shouldn't say it. All this taking power away bullshit doesn't fly with me. No matter how many times a black says it to other blacks, once a white uses it the power comes right back. This issue proves. The teacher uses the word and everyone makes a big fuss and gets insulted. How has any power been taken away since blacks started using it socially with each other. I bet if this happened in the 1870s or 1950s wouldn't be that big deal, and I don't mean in the media because the white news wouldn't report it. I mean in the mind of the black kid that was called it. I'm not saying I'm right but I wouldn't be surprised if a black in the 50s would just accept it as word and not get totally offended and hurt, while today's black is taught that blacks can say it and whites can't and takes it harder because of that. Just a theory; one day I'll reasearch it.

Well supposedly, America isn't as racist as it was in the 1960's, and every since the Civil Rights movement, things have been a whole lot different as far as the atmosphere of race relations in America. For one, there wouldn't have even been too many white teachers teachin black kids before Brown vs Board in 1954, and we all know how people before the 60s were much more openly racist. At the same time, blacks didn't use it toward each other back in the day.

As far as my opinion on the n-word...most blacks my age don't ever agree with me, but I always say that if you use the word, you can't really get too mad when you hear somebody who's not black say it. One reason I feel that way is because America is such a melting pot, that there aren't too many people that are 100% black, white, or anything else. So if you really want to say "blacks can say it, but non-blacks can't" what about people who are mixed half and half? Even worst, what about somebody who's 25% black, and the rest is mixed? It starts gettin complicated to where it's like damn, are you really gonna break down people's ethnicities in percentages just to evaluate who can and can't use the word? So with that, I say you can either be for it or against it. I use it, and I don't like hearin whites or anybody else say it, but I don't even like the fact that I use it and I can't really be mad at somebody else usin it when I use it myself.

But on the other hand...I HATE when white people really complain about this issue, and make a big deal out of it. There are still many more important issues dealing with race relations that have much more significance than the use of a certain word. It's funny that some whites complain more about "why can't I use it?" versus complaining about issues such as how white ex-convicts have a better chance of being hired than blacks with no record at all.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 04:30:02 PM »

Oh, how about a country club? or a squash court?

Bingo!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 04:31:21 PM »
down here they'd burn whitespot down

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »
wow what a dumb teacher. i cant even say anything else except what a fucking dumb teacher.

lol and up hear they would just roll into the southside and go after some irish places if they were gonna protest.