Author Topic: White Teacher Calls Student NIGGA  (Read 1359 times)

J Bananas

Re: White Teacher Calls Student NIGGA
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2006, 03:53:33 PM »
Nah they would burn down a Starbucks, niggas like that place. They would loot some biker bar and burn that bitch to the ground.

(I'm aware you were kidding around, I just wanted to know what kind of presence the bikers have in Cali.)

none

Didn't the Hells Angels start in Oakland? Are they gone now?

thats northern Kali....different planet then Southern Kali. Cant speak for them lol But seeing how Oakland is like the 2nd or 3rd blackest city in the country....i doubt Biker gangs have too much influence up there.

The blacks have to get the guns and drugs from someone. It's either from the Latin drug lords or the white powers that be, and if it's the whites then it may be the bikers.

theres a few white biker clubs around oakland i seen and they all in gritty ass areas, but i dont know if theyre responsible for the drugs, i put that on the cartels that got major operations in SF

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2006, 07:56:21 AM »
Nah they would burn down a Starbucks, niggas like that place. They would loot some biker bar and burn that bitch to the ground.

I don't know how it works in LA but up here most of the drugs come from the Bikers. Black gangs wouldn't go after any bikers here ever. It'd be bad for business.

(I'm aware you were kidding around, I just wanted to know what kind of presence the bikers have in Cali.)

As far as the issue at the school goes; the teacher isn't too bright for using the word and I'm not sure whether the kid used it first or not but I'm pretty sure the teacher would hear blacks use it in the school all the time. That's no excuse, but if blacks don't want to hear the word then they shouldn't say it. All this taking power away bullshit doesn't fly with me. No matter how many times a black says it to other blacks, once a white uses it the power comes right back. This issue proves. The teacher uses the word and everyone makes a big fuss and gets insulted. How has any power been taken away since blacks started using it socially with each other. I bet if this happened in the 1870s or 1950s wouldn't be that big deal, and I don't mean in the media because the white news wouldn't report it. I mean in the mind of the black kid that was called it. I'm not saying I'm right but I wouldn't be surprised if a black in the 50s would just accept it as word and not get totally offended and hurt, while today's black is taught that blacks can say it and whites can't and takes it harder because of that. Just a theory; one day I'll reasearch it.

supposedly you're "allowed" to call your brother the may have for "retarded bastard" ...does that mean that a teacher (or somebody else for that matter) have the same right?

I never said the teacher had the right. I was just saying it doesn't take any power away from the word if blacks use it with each other.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2006, 11:26:00 PM »
lol "can a nigga borrow a pencil" " i put an h at the end to emphasize it nigggaaaaaaaaaaah!"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2006, 03:14:04 PM »
lmao @ the oreo narking on the teacher