Author Topic: why cant we all just get along?  (Read 2004 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: why cant we all just get along?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 04:57:53 PM »
cus  religion was the worst idea ever

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2006, 05:01:23 PM »
It's not just religion.  People fight over anything.  Any idea that people think is worth fighting/killing for, it will just be down.  There will be ignorant people in every group. 

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2006, 07:54:58 PM »
ppl just blow shyt outta proportion!
hurd sum muslims there burnt doen a buliding...thats bad mayne!!

IM FROM Karachi, PAKISTAN...n we runnin TV specials on this!
Christian community sayin...they no more safe in PAK...too me thats a load of bullshit str8 up!
being frm PAKISAN ...an avg PAKI/Muslim aint really into it....maybe the old ass fukd up generation gettin angry...but the youth view....is same azs the topic goes...CANT WE ALL JUST GE ALONG!

PAKI...WHAT!!!!!!!!

finally, a fellow paki; wassap yaar  :D

abaay!!!! idhat aur bhi Paki hain!! nice!
me samjha me akele yahan chutiapy maar raha hoon!!!!

waddup brah!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2006, 07:57:05 PM »

Christian community sayin...they no more safe in PAK...too me thats a load of bullshit str8 up!
being frm PAKISAN ...an avg PAKI/Muslim aint really into it....maybe the old ass fukd up generation gettin angry...but the youth view....is same azs the topic goes...CANT WE ALL JUST GE ALONG!

PAKI...WHAT!!!!!!!!

finally, a fellow paki; wassap yaar  :D

aray idhar aur bhi paki hain!!!nice!
main samjha main akely yahaan chutiapay mar raha hoon!! lol

wadddup brah!!!!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Eihtball

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2006, 08:21:12 PM »
We Westerners are pretty tolerant.

Maybe so, but YOU aren't.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2006, 09:47:50 PM »
huh? respect everyones religion, culture, colour of skin blah blah blah......treat everyone the same.....why not?...........

Tell that to the Muslims.

that's funny, coming from a racist muthafucka like you

i've always said to judge someone by their character not by their race, culture, or religion.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2006, 10:19:35 PM »
huh? respect everyones religion, culture, colour of skin blah blah blah......treat everyone the same.....why not?...........

you're a walking contradiction cwalker ohio granger

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2006, 06:18:15 AM »

::)

coola

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2006, 11:19:22 AM »

PAKI...WHAT!!!!!!!!

thats some promising news man... it's the music uniting us fools...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 02:04:54 AM »

LMAO... the homosexual Polack never fails to disappoint...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 02:09:34 AM »

whats your point? you never fail to reuse the same tired joke for all of eternity and develop strange stalking antics around people on this forum

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2006, 02:36:14 AM »

whats your point? you never fail to reuse the same tired joke for all of eternity and develop strange stalking antics around people on this forum

what the fuck are you talking about, gump?

stalking antics? i dunno what the fuck you're smoking... but i just been posting in tot... if your little bitch jomothug decides to make retarded posts here... and i clown his norwegian fruitcake ass for a little... it's no stalking antic... if that's the case then i can assume you're stalking me... i wasnt talking to you, and here you are... captain save a fag to the rescue
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2006, 02:37:40 AM »
if you have other reasons for your panties being bunched up... such as your hate for muslims or whatever... then go draw yourself some cartoons... but get off my dick

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2006, 04:12:28 AM »

what the fuck are you talking about, gump?

stalking antics? i dunno what the fuck you're smoking... but i just been posting in tot... if your little bitch jomothug decides to make retarded posts here... and i clown his norwegian fruitcake ass for a little... it's no stalking antic... if that's the case then i can assume you're stalking me... i wasnt talking to you, and here you are... captain save a fag to the rescue

if you have other reasons for your panties being bunched up... such as your hate for muslims or whatever... then go draw yourself some cartoons... but get off my dick

lol...

we always end up back here... if you're not stalking tech and brown nosing his replies you're chasing someone and adding your weak "your gay"  replies...e.g. gay pollock? or jomothug?  see how quick you called me a fag too? the only thing you clown is yourself with your repetitive unoriginal poor below the belt jabs and attempts at humour. fact is you cant son or own anyone as you son yourself by dropping to the lowest wackest attack in your arsenal.. callin them gay. OMG thats such a harsh diss? what the fuck is wrong with your life that you spend so much time cyberstalking people to call them gay? a joke is only funny one time.. after that its a brick.. you've been doing it for years and the real joke is that its no joke.. no its your whole damn MO.. the joke isnt ON you.. it IS YOU

OMGU TEH ALMITEY OVERQWWEER PWNED J000 JML!

Jome

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2006, 06:43:58 AM »
JML = Tech's personal bitch servant.
Notice how he doesn't even back up Tech's arguments or co-sign him, he just attacks the people Tech argue with like some Poster-save-a-hoe, or pointing out obvious typos.
Isn't it time to go back to counting cars and write down number plates in front of your house, isn't that what normal autists does ?