Author Topic: why cant we all just get along?  (Read 2008 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: why cant we all just get along?
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2006, 07:40:28 AM »
These people are crazy man, YALL JUSS DONT GET IT MAYNE

U see me and Jamal when it comes to this TOT shit, we're on a whole NOTHER level than u motherfuckers man

"Why dont u stick to the topic?"

"Why doesnt Jamal explain why he agrees with Tech?>"

We're not here to explain nuthin, we're not here to explain to each other why we agree with each other

We're both right. We both know whats up with this politics shit. We're both aware of the misconceptions and propoganda and where the truth lies.

When Dre and Snoop go in the studio, do u want them rappin about how good each of them are?
"Yo Dre ure the best"
"Snoop ure cool man"

Naw, the legends just go in there and do there thing, and these lil mixtape rappers keep rappin but not sayin nuthin

We dont have the patience to drill into your fuckin heads why youre wrong, we just make fun of u. Much more simple and time/cost/resource effective.

Lol @ everyone agreeing with me being my bitch servant
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2006, 11:50:12 AM »

whats your point? you never fail to reuse the same tired joke for all of eternity and develop strange stalking antics around people on this forum

what the fuck are you talking about, gump?

stalking antics? i dunno what the fuck you're smoking... but i just been posting in tot... if your little bitch jomothug decides to make retarded posts here... and i clown his norwegian fruitcake ass for a little... it's no stalking antic... if that's the case then i can assume you're stalking me... i wasnt talking to you, and here you are... captain save a fag to the rescue

if you have other reasons for your panties being bunched up... such as your hate for muslims or whatever... then go draw yourself some cartoons... but get off my dick

lol...

we always end up back here... if you're not stalking tech and brown nosing his replies you're chasing someone and adding your weak "your gay"  replies...e.g. gay pollock? or jomothug?  see how quick you called me a fag too? the only thing you clown is yourself with your repetitive unoriginal poor below the belt jabs and attempts at humour. fact is you cant son or own anyone as you son yourself by dropping to the lowest wackest attack in your arsenal.. callin them gay. OMG thats such a harsh diss? what the fuck is wrong with your life that you spend so much time cyberstalking people to call them gay? a joke is only funny one time.. after that its a brick.. you've been doing it for years and the real joke is that its no joke.. no its your whole damn MO.. the joke isnt ON you.. it IS YOU

OMGU TEH ALMITEY OVERQWWEER PWNED J000 JML!

I don't know what my posts have to do with Tech... but if you think that everyone on this board is on the same tip that you and Jomothug are, it's not the case... what the fuck are you talking about "attempts at humour"... ain't nobody trying to be funny... you think I call people gay because I'm trying to diss or son  them or whatever the fuck you're saying...? LOLL you're trippin out your mind man.

Jome just came in TOT, made some retarded posts, and got called out on it.... what this has to do with Tech or cyberstalking or whatever the fuck you dorks think.. I got no clue... but one thing's for sure... you need to get the fuck off my nuts.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 11:53:31 AM »
JML = Tech's personal bitch servant.
Notice how he doesn't even back up Tech's arguments or co-sign him, he just attacks the people Tech argue with like some Poster-save-a-hoe, or pointing out obvious typos.
Isn't it time to go back to counting cars and write down number plates in front of your house, isn't that what normal autists does ?

LOL @ "he doesn't even back up Tech's arguments or co-sign him"

You act like this is the first time you've been sonned... you should be used to it by now.

LOLLL @ "poster-save-a-hoe"... coming from Seer's personal bitch... "Seer, Seer... these guys in TOT are bothering me"... seriously get a real job... you ain't gonna fool anyone with "WCC Manager" on your resume.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Jome

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 03:28:05 PM »
Pointing out typos and calling everybody who doesn't agree with you "faggots", doesn't have anything with "sonning" to do, get a life.

Jome just came in TOT, made some retarded posts, and got called out on it.... what this has to do with Tech or cyberstalking or whatever the fuck you dorks think.. I got no clue... but one thing's for sure... you need to get the fuck off my nuts.

Lmao, comedy.
"Retarded posts" = Setting the record straight and let the brainwashed muslims like Tech & JML know their place.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »
^ Ahahaahaa...I geezy goes to sleep at night thinking hes a genius too
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2006, 04:12:42 PM »
^^ And the self-proclaimed "Afghan Kings Of ToT" doesn't ??  :D

U see me and Jamal when it comes to this TOT shit, we're on a whole NOTHER level than u motherfuckers man

J Bananas

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2006, 04:15:16 PM »

We're not here to explain nuthin, we're not here to explain to each other why we agree with each other

We're both right. We both know whats up with this politics shit. We're both aware of the misconceptions and propoganda and where the truth lies.

When Dre and Snoop go in the studio, do u want them rappin about how good each of them are?
"Yo Dre ure the best"
"Snoop ure cool man"

Naw, the legends just go in there and do there thing, and these lil mixtape rappers keep rappin but not sayin nuthin

We dont have the patience to drill into your fuckin heads why youre wrong, we just make fun of u. Much more simple and time/cost/resource effective.

man your on crack, or islam. either way your backwards way of thinking doesn't allow you to see that your perception is not special or in anyway the right way to think.  stop frontin, youre like the retarded kids who think theyre super and great, but really no one close to them has had the heart to take em down a peg.  :grumpy:

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2006, 04:24:15 PM »
 its funny how u guys couldnt even be nice to eachother about this topic. no wonder the kid asked why we cant get along. just look at what u guys wrote.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2006, 12:04:40 AM »

"Yo Dre ure the best"
"Snoop ure cool man"

man your on crack, or islam. either way your backwards way of thinking doesn't allow you to see that your perception is not special or in anyway the right way to think.  stop frontin, youre like the retarded kids who think theyre super and great, but really no one close to them has had the heart to take em down a peg.  :grumpy:

lmao damn thats what i been thinkin but never put into words...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 12:18:39 AM »
I geezy goes to sleep at night thinking hes a genius too

Tech, JML
It's ok to try and justify the fact u guys can't maintain an argument, without resorting to personal remarks. Yeah maybe if u talk more shit about people that have exposed your brainwashed asses, you can actually make it stand out less.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2006, 12:27:56 AM »
I geezy goes to sleep at night thinking hes a genius too

Tech, JML
It's ok to try and justify the fact u guys can't maintain an argument, without resorting to personal remarks. Yeah maybe if u talk more shit about people that have exposed your brainwashed asses, you can actually make it stand out less.

This is coming from the guy who says he doesn't have to believe anything factual.

believe: to accept as true

"I don't have to accept anything factual as true"

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse by repeatedly exposing your stupidity.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006, 01:18:09 AM »
lol...Are u saying that by believing something u can change it from being bullshit into a fact?

"Not having to believe something that is factual" means that validity of things in reality, has nothing to do with belief.A FACT is true regardless of whether u choose to believe it....  Before u start talking about such complex issues as the conflict in the middle east, first make sure u can understand simpler things.

P.S
Here homie I'll make it simple:

To Believe=Trust, rely on high probability( at best). -----FACTS U DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE
To Know=To Be Aware Of, To Understand.-------------FACTS U NEED TO KNOW

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2006, 01:30:24 AM »
Exactly... a fact is true regardless of whether you believe it or not... and you stated that you DON'T BELIEVE IT. LOLLLL

Webster's Dictionary...

Sorry buddy.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2006, 01:43:39 AM »
Exactly... a fact is true regardless of whether you believe it or not... and you stated that you DON'T BELIEVE IT

LOL...u were the one to state certain facts u reckon to be untrue :)....I never stated I don't accept FACTS.
All I said was that a FACT is not something that requires belief. Period.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2006, 01:53:38 AM »
Exactly... a fact is true regardless of whether you believe it or not... and you stated that you DON'T BELIEVE IT

LOL...u were the one to state certain facts u reckon to be untrue :)....I never stated I don't accept FACTS.
All I said was that a FACT is not something that requires belief. Period.

"I don't have to believe anything factual"

"I don't have to accept anything factual as true"

Case closed.

LOL @ this fudgepacker