Author Topic: ja rules best line to em was the one which he lost with  (Read 2070 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: ja rules best line to em was the one which he lost with
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2006, 12:47:57 PM »
you say your mothers a crack head and kim is a known slut so whats hailey gon be when he grows up............

dayum!!! looking back on this beef, that line is a problem! but its also when he lost to, cuz bringing up a kid is cold and weak, it aint g'd up, but shiit that line is still strong!

whats even more funny is that hiphop was in a better state even back than than this it is now!
I think em lost that battle.

word, fuck hiphop nazi, muthafuckin white devil took all our money! lol, im just playing dawg, your posts always bring me joke! keep posting muhfucka! everyone got a opinion!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2006, 12:49:35 PM »
by the way the biggest winner out of them all was busta, he shitted on everyone in that beef, he came with ONE diss after all the disses back and forth and closed ranks straight away, aint nobdy really said nuttin to busta since, cuz they know wassup

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2006, 12:50:53 PM »
im proud of ja for sayin that. its gay as fuck how eminem can diss any dead celebrity, make fun of columbine and whatever else but then when someone talks about his daughter he goes on tv with those reading glasses on and tries to talk all mature.

btw: i HATED ja rule unti "Loose Change" dropped. i didnt know he could spit like that cuz all i had heard from him was shiet like "Between Me & U" and "Put it On Me"

lol@reading glasses

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2006, 12:57:43 PM »
how did busta get involved in the beef again ?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2006, 01:02:26 PM »
by the way the biggest winner out of them all was busta, he shitted on everyone in that beef, he came with ONE diss after all the disses back and forth and closed ranks straight away, aint nobdy really said nuttin to busta since, cuz they know wassup

Chuuch

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2006, 01:18:37 PM »
how did busta get involved in the beef again ?

Ja said sumthin bout Violater and Busta Rhymes on Loose Change:

Cause Lighty's "Violatin" us, usin his powerpuff
(Fuck you man) cryin bitch to Russell like
They shootin', ah Chris ya shook
And got Bus' rhymin the same old hook

as for Busta not being mentioned afterwards, that aint true. The Hail Mary Remix came after Loose Change, and Ja responded to Busta after on "The Wrap", a freestyle featuring Hussein Fatal from the Outlawz (he took offense that Em, 50 n Busta used a 2Pac song or sumthin like that). Anywayz, this is wut Ja said:

Niggaz is tlaking shit, aw bitch, that's old news
They say I rap to rhythm and blues
But when I turn on the radio, I hear y'all niggaz rappin' it too
He's like "Baby can you give it to me"
Nah, I'ma give it to you

The same way that we gave it to Proof
The same way that we gave it to Loose

Busta didnt need to respond to this though so thats why i assume he left it.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2006, 01:26:36 PM »
you say your mothers a crack head and kim is a known slut so whats hailey gon be when he grows up............

dayum!!! looking back on this beef, that line is a problem! but its also when he lost to, cuz bringing up a kid is cold and weak, it aint g'd up, but shiit that line is still strong!

whats even more funny is that hiphop was in a better state even back than than this it is now!
i was saying that since the the beginning, Ja MURDAARED (no pun intended) EM, but i do not think he lost, i think people are too white washed and media washed to appreciate Ja Rule's Talent. he owned eminem, em had nothing to say after that line, it was over at that.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2006, 01:29:04 PM »

busta then got his car blasted up and yesterday survived a ak-47 attack

he is shook

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 01:34:49 PM »
im proud of ja for sayin that. its gay as fuck how eminem can diss any dead celebrity, make fun of columbine and whatever else but then when someone talks about his daughter he goes on tv with those reading glasses on and tries to talk all mature.

btw: i HATED ja rule unti "Loose Change" dropped. i didnt know he could spit like that cuz all i had heard from him was shiet like "Between Me & U" and "Put it On Me"

lol@reading glasses

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2006, 02:58:26 PM »
i was saying that since the the beginning, Ja MURDAARED (no pun intended) EM, but i do not think he lost, i think people are too white washed and media washed to appreciate Ja Rule's Talent. he owned eminem, em had nothing to say after that line, it was over at that.

yeah ja definatly came off crazy during that battle. id say he won, but due to the amount of publicity and dickriders 50 had at the time, no one will really admit that. most of the battle was just eminem and 50 singing hooks and talking at the end of tracks while d12, obie trice, and g-unit did the rapping

oh and to be 100% real anybody can win a battle when you have dr. dre and eminem backing you!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2006, 03:26:56 PM »
Everlast did the same thing, nothing near as cold as Ja's comment and Em has a fuckn hissy fit. That's why you keep business and your private life separate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2006, 08:14:13 PM »
shady/aftermath won with "shit hits the fan" dre shitted on ja.

How did Dre shit on Ja? By calling him short? LMAO @ The Dre supporters on this board. Dre says "You're short!" and his "fans" jump up "Yaaaaay for Dre! He won the battle!!!" LMAO. Ya'll don't know Hip Hop.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2006, 10:20:31 PM »
Yeah ja shitted on Em in Loose Change. He sounded like i aint never heard him before. He CAME OFF in that song.

The Best of 3 Worlds

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2006, 12:04:55 AM »
shady/aftermath won with "shit hits the fan" dre shitted on ja.

How did Dre shit on Ja? By calling him short? LMAO @ The Dre supporters on this board. Dre says "You're short!" and his "fans" jump up "Yaaaaay for Dre! He won the battle!!!" LMAO. Ya'll don't know Hip Hop.
Seriously, he had a weak verse & whats even worse is he didnt even write that.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2006, 01:11:46 AM »
Sorry if someone else already sed this but i aint got time 2 read through what evryone said....how come that was such a bad thing but 50 sayin....."you mami, you papi that bitch you chasin, you little dirty ass kids, il fuckin erase em"....was just a hard line? Same shit really, if not worse......N shynes "Il reunite you with your moms" was a hard line 2.....

On another note am i the only person that thought loose change was just as good as most of the tracks that were comin Ja's way??....when that made you look beat come on, Ja killed it....and i actually laughed at the bit bout Dre and i class myself a big dre fan.

"Gettin licked on and peed on, am talkin bout faggot ass gay dre young, and Suge told me how you used 2 take transvestites home and occasionally wear thongs" LOLOL.....

The Maestro