Author Topic: ja rules best line to em was the one which he lost with  (Read 2094 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: ja rules best line to em was the one which he lost with
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2006, 02:47:22 PM »
I don't believe for one second "Hail Mary" was recorded before "Loose Change," to me it sounded like a ploy so people would sympathize with 50 and Em. "Oh they recorded it before Ja's track, so it wasn't really a response." Which to me means "50 and Em dropped the ball, let's cover it up."

Ja, by himself >>>> Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit in that battle. Must hurt.

Must hurt? Haha...are you implying I'm some sort of Shady/Aftermath groupie? Sorry, I haven't bought one of the label's albums since "Get Rich...". A Shady/Aftermath groupie wouldn't admit Ja's diss was undeniably hard, which I have here in this thread (!) and in the past. You say that YOU don't believe the track was recorded before "Loose Change". Fair enough, that's just your opinion. I did say "apparently" after all - I didn't say it was a fact and it could not be true. That's what MTV News reported though. But hey, you don't have to believe them.

MTV is on Interscopes payroll...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2006, 03:01:05 PM »
actually lookin back, the only good disses the Shady/Aftermath camp had were

"we dont take you serious nigga you shook
you're half of a halfway crook, get off x dick - go sing a hook nigga"
- someone from d12

"i know that afeni shakur dont enjoy jefferey atkins reinactin her boy
so im click clackin a toy"
- obie trice

"keep runnin yo mouth till yo frame is mangled
3 hoes & a nigga, looks like charlies angels - you're not a murderer"
- 50 cent

other than that, the disses were all weak or average. and the funny part is, 50 (the same one whos singin "if you were my bestfriend") spent that whole battle dissin ja for SINGING!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2006, 03:29:08 PM »
Ja lost the battle IMO...but it was never really a fair fight. Shady/Aftermath had a superstar roster locked and loaded and ready to intervene. All Ja had was himself, since no-one was checking for Murder Inc's no name artists. I think he was definitely aided by Fatal's involvement though, gave Ja a certain seal of approval.

Ja's "Loose Change" diss was undeniably hard. When I first heard it, I put it on rewind because I could have never have expected him to come with something that vicious. But, even then, I knew he was doomed to fail because he was going up against one of the strongest teams in the industry. It was only a matter of time until he was shut down the way he was.

Em never really 'got' Ja the same way that Rule hit him on the "Loose Change" track, but to be fair he never really came with a proper response to my knowledge. The "Hail Mary" track was rumoured to have been recorded before "Loose Change" even leaked because apparently Em and 50 were already aware that Ja was gonna drop his diss cut. On "Doe Ray Me" all he did was that furious ad libbing, and while he scattered numerous songs afterwards with disses to Murder INC and Ja, he never got at them with a "Nail In The Coffin" or "Girls" level of diss. That said, maybe he didn't come with such a response because "Loose Change" was so intense. If only he had spit a verse on the D12/Obie cut...

Also, I've said it before but I really believe "Doe Ray Me" was the dopest track to come out of that entire war.  Every member of D12 killed it, to some surprise, and Obie absolutely stole the show. I remember, I think it was HipHopSite.com giving Obie one of the verses of the year for his participation on that one. Even though Em didn't rhyme, his rants over the track were cold.

ok but the reason i said em killed rule was cuz there was another track called "bump heads" where  em,lloyd banks, yayo spit verses and 50 singing the hook where em really layed it on ja...

SGV

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2006, 03:37:20 PM »
I didn't say you were a groupie guy... But if the shoe fits.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2006, 04:37:05 PM »

Yeah, because everybody knows Ja's career really skyrocketed after their beef  :tosser:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2006, 05:22:43 PM »

Yeah, because everybody knows Ja's career really skyrocketed after their beef  :tosser:

get off 50's dick
NO MORE WAR

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2006, 06:25:46 PM »
em killed ja on that bump heads song?? that verse was weak ... "ima grown man dog come holla how come u didnt say u had a problem then when u was standin there wit all ya men, all u did was slap hands n swallow another one of those little x pills in front of me, and tell me 50 cent is everything you wanna be" ?

but ima say that beat they were spitting on was fire it was like House Music and hip hop combined

true @ dude, for saying 50 was dissing ja for singing, WTFFF HE DOING NOW?????????

LoL@ dj green lantern all over these mixtapes acting hardcore cause at the time he was on g unit
they gave his ass the boot

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2006, 06:31:18 PM »

get off 50's dick

get off my dick.

I just stated the truth - can you argue with my point?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 06:35:11 PM by Jrome The Damaja »

SGV

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2006, 08:08:41 PM »

The dude was battling 3 of the biggest names in Hip Hop, did you expect his career to pick up? No. The media was on the side of Dre, Em and 50. But, lyrically, he took that battle.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2006, 09:26:04 PM »
Because Jay has sold more than Nas since ether does that mean Jigga won the battle? Dont think so......Coz life after death sold more than 7 day theory, u.t.e.o.t, Better Dayz and all the other posthomous releases does that mean BIG won the battle?.....If we talkn bout commercial battles or battles for sales then yes undoubtedly 50/em won....but 50 had 2 use a style Ja used first and got dissed 4, 2 fill a second album......and obviously Hail Mary was made after Loose Change coz busta takes Ja's line and flips it...."you say buss rhymin the same old hook?/You stiupid nigga".....BUt its funny the amount of people supportin Ja now but at the time while 50 was still hot and Ja needed some support a bet you no1 was sayin Ja won the battle....

The Maestro

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2006, 10:46:20 PM »
How come noone has mentioned "Go to sleep"? This track was straight fire. Em murdered this track as well as obie and dmx.

smp4life

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2006, 11:42:02 PM »
In Go To Sleep Em didn't mention any names. He could've been referring to Ja or Esham on that.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2006, 03:49:19 AM »
In Go To Sleep Em didn't mention any names. He could've been referring to Ja or Esham on that.

Doesnt Em say "Ja you'll get it too"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2006, 10:20:23 AM »
Because Jay has sold more than Nas since ether does that mean Jigga won the battle? Dont think so......Coz life after death sold more than 7 day theory, u.t.e.o.t, Better Dayz and all the other posthomous releases does that mean BIG won the battle?.....If we talkn bout commercial battles or battles for sales then yes undoubtedly 50/em won....but 50 had 2 use a style Ja used first and got dissed 4, 2 fill a second album......and obviously Hail Mary was made after Loose Change coz busta takes Ja's line and flips it...."you say buss rhymin the same old hook?/You stiupid nigga".....BUt its funny the amount of people supportin Ja now but at the time while 50 was still hot and Ja needed some support a bet you no1 was sayin Ja won the battle....

G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath ended Ja's career.  No debate. Jay didn't end Nas' career, infact he just paid him $3,000,000 do sign to Def Jam.  Actually Nas and Jay both benefitted from their beef - look at their careers today.

G-Unit is still alive and kickin, where the fuck is Murder Inc?  And just so you know, i'm not a fan of either 50 or Ja.  They are one in the same to me these days.

Any of you people thinking Ja won the beef with Aftermath are in serious denial, or are arguing just to argue.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2006, 10:26:57 AM »

The dude was battling 3 of the biggest names in Hip Hop, did you expect his career to pick up? No. The media was on the side of Dre, Em and 50. But, lyrically, he took that battle.

Ja's diss records came too late in the game.  Could you honestly take him seriously after he did that Mezmerize joint? What the fuck was that shit?  Thats where Ja lost his credibility to me.  To me, he lost as soon as he did that song/video.  I don't care how "gangsta" he came after that, i looked at him in a different light from there on out.  At that time, 50 had a lot more cred than Ja had, so to hear him go against Ja - that was just the nail in the coffin.

The funniest part is that 50 has turned into that wack version of Ja, and his career is gonna burn out soon.  He's now scrambling to make "street" records, and sign these "gangsta" acts to try and regain his cred, but i think its too late.