Author Topic: anyone think mobb been spittin nuttin but garbage?  (Read 571 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: anyone think mobb been spittin nuttin but garbage?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2006, 01:00:09 PM »
props on the hook, imma download it tomorrow

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2006, 10:30:42 PM »
ummmm, did hav and P ever had beef btw? cauz I just found a song called Havoc - The Mobb Deep Break Up where he disses P..

nah thats a fake track some dude pretending to be Havoc supposedly from Littles Gang. Littles made up a rumor that The Mobb split up. But it was 100 percent false.

as far as the Mobb Goes, I think P will be good on the album. But i agree with the people that said Hav should make a solo album he sounds so good these days always perfect on the beat and spittin hot shit. P just sounds like he is talkin he needs to step it up. COBRA WAS A HOT TRACK!

The Best of 3 Worlds

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2006, 10:44:38 PM »
since they got w. 50 im not feeling mobb deep really

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 02:21:37 PM »
the beat to this joint is sick! actually the joint is sick, no doubt! but P still wack......about havoc doing his own joint i aint really trippin about that he should stick to dropping beats and mobb imo, this joint be nice though still, its just goes on to long at the end

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2006, 04:36:52 PM »
I got no problem with Havoc's recent performances. His material is on-point most of the time and his flow is tight. But Prodigy has been dropping some of the WEAKEST lyrics I've heard in a minute.

"I'm ghetto than the mothafuckin project steps"

"I don't run, I just gun you all up"

His whole verse on "Have A Party"

Prodigy is whack as hell, imo. In the video for Have A Party, he looks half asleep\high during his part. 

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 04:58:45 PM »
if as in "garbage" you mean "hot flames like dylan", yeah they been spittin garbage, hot garbage.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 05:51:12 PM by J Bin Laden »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 06:22:31 PM »
personally, put them in they place was boring to me. P is wack on it, hav is good, and the beat doesnt have anything that really separates it into a 'special' category IMO. im not feelin much of anything from them comin out rite now. they had a top-notch beat on the outta control remix, which easily got used to their advantage. have a party was straight garbage. props to hav for keepin it dope, but P has fell OFF.