Author Topic: Freeway officially a member of G-Unit  (Read 1086 times)

smp4life

Re: Freeway officially a member of G-Unit
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 08:08:37 AM »
Freeway is the horrid. Bad voice flow & lyrics, to me.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2006, 08:47:11 AM »
whether he's on G-Unit, Roc-A-Fella or any other label, he wont be very successful

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2006, 08:58:27 AM »
whether he's on G-Unit, Roc-A-Fella or any other label, he wont be very successful
NO MORE WAR

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2006, 08:59:52 AM »
what does 50 want with Freeway??

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2006, 09:06:17 AM »
Freeway really aint that bad. I liked his verse on that Snoop Dogg remix "Doh Doh".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2006, 10:24:19 AM »

He probably recruited him to beef with Cassidy. Just like he recruited Mobb Deep to beef with Nas, and tried to recruit Cuban Link to beef with Fat Joe because he would rather have members of his record label get murdered in a beef than him.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2006, 10:52:34 AM »

He probably recruited him to beef with Cassidy. Just like he recruited Mobb Deep to beef with Nas, and tried to recruit Cuban Link to beef with Fat Joe because he would rather have members of his record label get murdered in a beef than him.
hahaha

so true

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2006, 03:20:03 PM »
Sounds tight. Ras Kass said in an interview that Freeway was the most popular rapper amongst the inmates at his prison. Freeway didn't really belong on Rockefella Records because they are too gay and fake... Freeway is a real brother... he's a Muslim too, for your information.

Can you make a fucking post without bringing up religion?  Take that shit to train of thought.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2006, 03:53:02 PM »

Can you make a fucking post without bringing up religion?  Take that shit to train of thought.

Islam is relevant to this post because Freeway is a Muslim, and Islam is relevant to any section of this forum because Islam has itself is firmly rooted in hip-hop music.  Hip-hop is a representation of African American culture.  Black people in America came here from West Africa, West Africa is predominately Muslim. 

Hip-hop is also a form of resistance and self-expression.  It is deeply intertwined with Islam because Islam has also been used by African American's for the same purpose; as well as means of uplifting their spiritual consciousness and connecting with their past history.  Even the name "Rap" came from 60's Islamic Revolutionary H. Rap Brown, the Zulu Nation were the pioneers of hip-hop and they represented West African pride...

...I could go on forever, and I would be glad to continue.  I can supply you with articles if you would like. 

Bottom line...I don't have to change what I do to communicate to your short, narrow vision of what hip-hop is.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 03:56:45 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2006, 04:29:54 PM »

Islam is relevant to this post because Freeway is a Muslim, and Islam is relevant to any section of this forum because Islam has itself is firmly rooted in hip-hop music.  Hip-hop is a representation of African American culture.  Black people in America came here from West Africa, West Africa is predominately Muslim. 

Hip-hop is also a form of resistance and self-expression.  It is deeply intertwined with Islam because Islam has also been used by African American's for the same purpose; as well as means of uplifting their spiritual consciousness and connecting with their past history.  Even the name "Rap" came from 60's Islamic Revolutionary H. Rap Brown, the Zulu Nation were the pioneers of hip-hop and they represented West African pride...

...I could go on forever, and I would be glad to continue.  I can supply you with articles if you would like. 

Bottom line...I don't have to change what I do to communicate to your short, narrow vision of what hip-hop is.

Wow, that was truly inspiring.

LOL.  My narrow vision of hip hop?  You're the one thats always biggin up all the Muslim rappers, just cuz they Muslim.  Talking about the greatest album you ever heard was this Muslim album, shit is old dog.  Nobody takes your opinions of music seriously because you always have some stupid fucking agenda as to why you like them.  How about just listen to the music, and comment on that instead of segregating which rappers you like because your demented view thinks they are your equal and everybody else doesn't matter. 

Under your logic, should I start making 1000 posts in Outbound about my new 4runner i bought last summer?  Lots of rappers drive SUV's, so that should count right?  Should I only bump Juvenile cuz he talked about buying a new 4Runner?  If i wanted to do that, its my prerogative - but Outbound ain't the place for that.  You're one of the main reasons I usually stay out of TOT - well you and all those other racist fucks.

So do everybody a favor and turn your bullshit off.  You're not impressing anybody - you're a clown. Take it somewhere else.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2006, 10:29:12 PM »

prolly building up dirt on him so he can go tell the cops

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2006, 03:54:26 AM »
G-Unit is becoming more and more like a freakshow. A show of freaky and horrible vocals,that is. Too bad they didn't sign Kokane. ;)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2006, 04:49:51 AM »

Can you make a fucking post without bringing up religion? Take that shit to train of thought.

Islam is relevant to this post because Freeway is a Muslim, and Islam is relevant to any section of this forum because Islam has itself is firmly rooted in hip-hop music. Hip-hop is a representation of African American culture. Black people in America came here from West Africa, West Africa is predominately Muslim.

Hip-hop is also a form of resistance and self-expression. It is deeply intertwined with Islam because Islam has also been used by African American's for the same purpose; as well as means of uplifting their spiritual consciousness and connecting with their past history. Even the name "Rap" came from 60's Islamic Revolutionary H. Rap Brown, the Zulu Nation were the pioneers of hip-hop and they represented West African pride...

...I could go on forever, and I would be glad to continue. I can supply you with articles if you would like.

LOL. My narrow vision of hip hop? You're the one thats always biggin up all the Muslim rappers, just cuz they Muslim. Talking about the greatest album you ever heard was this Muslim album, shit is old dog. Nobody takes your opinions of music seriously because you always have some stupid fucking agenda as to why you like them. How about just listen to the music, and comment on that instead of segregating which rappers you like because your demented view thinks they are your equal and everybody else doesn't matter.

Under your logic, should I start making 1000 posts in Outbound about my new 4runner i bought last summer? Lots of rappers drive SUV's, so that should count right? Should I only bump Juvenile cuz he talked about buying a new 4Runner? If i wanted to do that, its my prerogative - but Outbound ain't the place for that. You're one of the main reasons I usually stay out of TOT - well you and all those other racist fucks.

So do everybody a favor and turn your bullshit off. You're not impressing anybody - you're a clown. Take it somewhere else.

I honestly couldn't agree more... The reason religion is always brought up as the answer to questions is the sole reason I stay away from the TOT these days. I used to enjoy posting there back when I first signed up at DubCC, but the short sighted people in the TOT are doing my head in. Bigging up black muslims so much, I'm wondering... Does "Abdul-Infinite" wish he was born a black man?

Look "brother". I don't have shit against the Islam, in fact I think that's one of the most beautiful religions. I don't believe in it though. Accept it. We were discussing Freeway's music here, not religion.

Islam is relevant to this post because Freeway is a Muslim
Okay! Let's mention every rapper's religious beliefs in all threads from now on, that does make sense. So whenever I make a thread about me taking a shit, it's relevant to the outbound sections because I'm an atheist, just like dead prez are atheists. That's another mystery solved in this virtual world called DubCC.

Bottom line...I don't have to change the reason I listen to hiphop because of your short, narrow vision of what this world is.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Bring in that fat bitch.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2006, 04:55:13 AM »

Can you make a fucking post without bringing up religion? Take that shit to train of thought.

Islam is relevant to this post because Freeway is a Muslim, and Islam is relevant to any section of this forum because Islam has itself is firmly rooted in hip-hop music. Hip-hop is a representation of African American culture. Black people in America came here from West Africa, West Africa is predominately Muslim.

Hip-hop is also a form of resistance and self-expression. It is deeply intertwined with Islam because Islam has also been used by African American's for the same purpose; as well as means of uplifting their spiritual consciousness and connecting with their past history. Even the name "Rap" came from 60's Islamic Revolutionary H. Rap Brown, the Zulu Nation were the pioneers of hip-hop and they represented West African pride...

...I could go on forever, and I would be glad to continue. I can supply you with articles if you would like.

LOL. My narrow vision of hip hop? You're the one thats always biggin up all the Muslim rappers, just cuz they Muslim. Talking about the greatest album you ever heard was this Muslim album, shit is old dog. Nobody takes your opinions of music seriously because you always have some stupid fucking agenda as to why you like them. How about just listen to the music, and comment on that instead of segregating which rappers you like because your demented view thinks they are your equal and everybody else doesn't matter.

Under your logic, should I start making 1000 posts in Outbound about my new 4runner i bought last summer? Lots of rappers drive SUV's, so that should count right? Should I only bump Juvenile cuz he talked about buying a new 4Runner? If i wanted to do that, its my prerogative - but Outbound ain't the place for that. You're one of the main reasons I usually stay out of TOT - well you and all those other racist fucks.

So do everybody a favor and turn your bullshit off. You're not impressing anybody - you're a clown. Take it somewhere else.

I honestly couldn't agree more... The reason religion is always brought up as the answer to questions is the sole reason I stay away from the TOT these days. I used to enjoy posting there back when I first signed up at DubCC, but the short sighted people in the TOT are doing my head in. Bigging up black muslims so much, I'm wondering... Does "Abdul-Infinite" wish he was born a black man?

Look "brother". I don't have shit against the Islam, in fact I think that's one of the most beautiful religions. I don't believe in it though. Accept it. We were discussing Freeway's music here, not religion.

Islam is relevant to this post because Freeway is a Muslim
Okay! Let's mention every rapper's religious beliefs in all threads from now on, that does make sense. So whenever I make a thread about me taking a shit, it's relevant to the outbound sections because I'm an atheist, just like dead prez are atheists. That's another mystery solved in this virtual world called DubCC.

Bottom line...I don't have to change the reason I listen to hiphop because of your short, narrow vision of what this world is.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Bring in that fat bitch.

couldnt agree more, so wat if he is muslim doesnt make him any betta or worse than anyone, religion has no place on a thread discussin Freeway on gunit
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2006, 06:22:57 PM »
Sometimes you guys need to get up off Infinites nuts...