Author Topic: Police want to question Busta, Swizz Beatz And Yayo  (Read 860 times)

smp4life

Re: Police want to question Busta, Swizz Beatz And Yayo
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 11:51:29 PM »
Fuck Tony Yayo. If the shooter got in the car with him, he's going back to Jayo. And all this "I ain't talking shit" makes me sick. Dude is dead, unless you are going to take care of the murderer yourself, you better talk to the police. Bitches all concerned about their public image when some guy is dead. Bullshit.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 12:42:20 AM »
swizz beats is a garbage producer

ABN

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 06:09:33 AM »
swizz beats is a garbage producer
Yayo+crew are garbage rappers but that aint got nothing to do with this shooting.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 06:26:55 AM »
Fuck Tony Yayo. If the shooter got in the car with him, he's going back to Jayo. And all this "I ain't talking shit" makes me sick. Dude is dead, unless you are going to take care of the murderer yourself, you better talk to the police. Bitches all concerned about their public image when some guy is dead. Bullshit.

well that only goes for when the dude that got popped was their homie. Busta and them don't have a reason to go and handle it. Busta prolly didn't know the bodyguard, while he is down with g-unit, so it definatly wouldn't be cool for him to snitch when the shooter's from g-unit's crew.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 10:46:25 AM »
for real this is y i dont understand y people bitch about the hip hop police, every other day im seeing a rapper linked with a criminal activity.Shooting, killings and rapes. Now im not saying all the rappers r guilty or that any of them r breaking the law but some seem to attract a lot of trouble. This is y they get watched plus they hang around with people who seem to think the answer to a problem is by violence.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 05:36:43 PM »

well that only goes for when the dude that got popped was their homie. Busta and them don't have a reason to go and handle it. Busta prolly didn't know the bodyguard, while he is down with g-unit, so it definatly wouldn't be cool for him to snitch when the shooter's from g-unit's crew.

it was Busta's bodyguard that got shot
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2006, 04:07:27 AM »
Following his bodyguard's killing, Busta Rhymes promised that justice will prevail but reportedly won't talk to cops.

According to police sources, authorities now believe that Israel Ramirez was killed when he grabbed the assailant's firearm outside Brooklyn, NY's Kiss the Cactus Production studio while Busta stood nearby. Claurice Lara, Ramirez's sister, says Bus told her he was present when the shooting took place.

"Busta said he was there when it happened," Lara told The Daily News. "He said he would do everything in his power to get justice."

Busta (born Trevor Smith) spoke to cops when the shooting occurred and told authorities he was inside when the shots were fired. According to The Daily News, sources say he has refused to talk since witnesses have placed him on the scene of the shooting.

"Busta Rhymes' form of justice apparently doesn't mean talking to cops," a police source told the Daily News.

Word is the rapper promised to pay for the funeral bills and said he would try to help provide for Ramirez's three children. He didn't give details on the shooting.

"I think he knew something that he wasn't able to tell me," Lara told The Daily News. "But that's up to him. That's his conscience. If he's a God man, like he swore to me he was on the phone, I think he'll do the right thing."

Cops are still hoping to talk with Tony Yayo, who reportedly came and drove off with the shooter. Yayo has retained an attorney and is tight-lipped on the incident.

Investigators were analyzing video footage taken inside the studio prior to the shooting and were looking to subpoena surveillance tapes that may have filmed the shooting. Police are also hoping fans and hangers-on who taped the video shoot will come forward with key footage.

According to The Daily News, Ramirez didn't carry a weapon. His family said he usually sported a bulletproof vest when working with Busta, but didn't wear one because he didn't expect violence at the video shoot.

Ramirez's funeral is slated to take place in New York's Church of Ascension. Busta is expected to attend.

Ramirez's killing apparently isn't the only incident Busta was involved in this past weekend. Reports are surfacing that Busta and his four bodyguards assaulted a photographer shortly after leaving a Manhattan restaurant this past Friday (February 3). Photographer Justin Baggoo claims the rapper quickly became hostile when he attempted to snap a photo.

"When [Busta] saw me, he rushed to me and one of the bodyguards came around me and grabbed me," Baggoo told The Daily News. "He grabbed me by the hand and they started to check me. [Busta] just came directly to me, and then he grabbed me by the hand and one of the bodyguards took the camera from me and it hit against a glass [wall] on the bank."

Baggoo claims Busta's bodyguard pushed his hand on the wall, causing his $10,000 digital camera to fall and crash on a ledge.

"[Busta] was telling me he did not want his picture to be taken," revealed Baggoo. "I was scared."

Baggoo also contends that one of the security guards twisted the lens and snatched the disk out of the camera before the group walked back to the SUV. The photographer says he then called 911 before one of the bodyguard returned, warning him not to start trouble by alerting the cops. Once he hung up, another guard gave him back the disk. Baggoo later told cops, "I was just to the point where I wanted them to leave me alone. His picture wasn't worth it."

A representative for Busta Rhymes had no comment.

Sohh.com

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2006, 07:00:14 AM »

it was Busta's bodyguard that got shot

oh right I got that mixed up. well, apparently Busta's willing to solve it in another way, so if he does it's still right not to snitch.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2006, 07:02:18 AM »
to be honest I don't think busta is that gangsta.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 12:20:19 PM »
i was jus rollin thru town in my crown vic and 50 ran up to tell me everything

lol

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 06:14:15 PM »
for real this is y i dont understand y people bitch about the hip hop police, every other day im seeing a rapper linked with a criminal activity.Shooting, killings and rapes. Now im not saying all the rappers r guilty or that any of them r breaking the law but some seem to attract a lot of trouble. This is y they get watched plus they hang around with people who seem to think the answer to a problem is by violence.
buddy thats the gayest shit ive ever heard