Author Topic: Eric or Parrish  (Read 139 times)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Eric or Parrish
« on: February 07, 2006, 01:54:59 PM »
me and the homies was bumpin PMD (Parrish Makin dollars, the solo cd he put out after they EPMD broke up)  the other day. And i realized how much i like Parrish and how i thought he was the better MC. What yall think...

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eric or Parrish
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 04:39:14 PM »
Sermon is better.  He is a producer and Emcee.  Plus, his albums are good.  Parrish is sick too but I think Erick has the whole thing down.  Parrish is a way better lyricist.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

The Predator

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »
They were tuff as a unit Eric n Parrish Making Dollars. They did some proper boom box b-boy hip hop with thier business titled albums before the break up.

Headbanger video was ill that lil Star Trek Enterprise sound in the background.

After the split Parrish's album was trashed as being wack i never heard it just see the single on MTV which i thought was dope.

Sermon had some considerable success as a producer and put out a couple of solos of okay substance before he started gettin scared n para and jumping out of windows out of a girlfreinds apartment.

Crazy Story that was, anyway EPMD's re-union didnt ignite the old flame and Eric dont seem to be producing anything of substance anymore.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 04:33:26 PM »
Yeah you dont hear hardly anything from the two of them anymore. Parrish was definitly more gifted on the mic. I think Erick Sermons voice was kind of annoying and his rhymes was kind of sloppy.

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 06:12:45 PM »
lol i remember reading about erick jumping out of a window......was that really true?

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 10:40:06 PM »
Erick also had Parrish Robbed.