Author Topic: A little ironic wouldnt you say...  (Read 1319 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A little ironic wouldnt you say...
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2006, 12:27:09 PM »
europe is the dopest.

Damn right it is, we have hairy obese women,  :-X and a lot of europeans try and bang, failin all the time
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

herpes

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »
u ever hear of street justice?? u fucking geek
ur from norway, what do you know about the streets lmao

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 01:30:58 PM »
this is a very tough call, on one hand Im sure Bustas got goons to watch his back, but at the same time he could be touched....snitching to me is something like going to the cops and saying "that person down the street is doing this & doing that" , not your boy getting killed. Bustas in his 30's, removed from the drug & murder game ( if he was ever in it ). if thats his folks, i say he just cooperate, i dunno...hes gonna do what he feels is appropriate to do. Busta seems like an intelligent dude, Im sure hell do what he has too

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2006, 01:35:42 PM »
Snitching to me is something like going to the cops and saying "that person down the street is doing this & doing that" , not your boy getting killed.

EXACTLY
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2006, 02:26:56 PM »
It doesn't matter what the definition of snitching is to your standards, bottomline is if you don't know street politics, then you shouldn't even speak on the issue. And about the Busta situation, all y'all looking at is the cover of the book, shit most likely gets deeper.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2006, 03:23:14 PM »
It doesn't matter what the definition of snitching is to your standards, bottomline is if you don't know street politics, then you shouldn't even speak on the issue. And about the Busta situation, all y'all looking at is the cover of the book, shit most likely gets deeper.

maybe "street politics" and the absolute refusal of police involvement is whats keepin everybodys black ass....in the streets

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2006, 03:44:58 PM »
Maybe you a sucka and don't know what the fuc you talking about. But you're right, non-snitching keeps people (not just blacks) in the streets instead of 6 feet deep.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2006, 03:49:46 PM »
Maybe you a sucka and don't know what the fuc you talking about. But you're right, non-snitching keeps people (not just blacks) in the streets instead of 6 feet deep.

dog youre comin from a lower level with that shit, i know youre a fan and everything but if u really wanna stand out in the community start making a change for the better, ur the sucka for followin rap trends and shit instead of makin ur own

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 04:05:46 PM »
Dude's a bitch, don't even respond to his fake ass
NO MORE WAR

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 05:49:17 PM »
dog youre comin from a lower level with that shit, i know youre a fan and everything but if u really wanna stand out in the community start making a change for the better, ur the sucka for followin rap trends and shit instead of makin ur own

A fan? I live and breathe this shit bro. Non-snitching isn't a fuckin rap trend. What part of Oakland you from if you're really even from there? You actually think you're helping out your community by telling on people? Go ahead and do your thang, I'm sure my oakland folks will praise you for it.

COMING IN 2008.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 06:18:41 PM »

A fan? I live and breathe this shit bro. Non-snitching isn't a fuckin rap trend. What part of Oakland you from if you're really even from there? You actually think you're helping out your community by telling on people? Go ahead and do your thang, I'm sure my oakland folks will praise you for it.

just stop it dog. ur puttin words in my mouth now i wont tell on nobody but this thread aint about dry snitchin anyway. i see a problem when ppl keep dying over bullshit only to have their friends get a little ego boost by not talkin and bringing justice. and there aint such thing as street justice cuz it creates a cycle and innocent ppl get hurt. and u know wanna know what part of oakland im from? im from the north right there on market street. all im tryin to say is u can sell drugs gangbang fuckin dance outside your car while its still movin but when u get in trouble dont blame the people who just want a decent place to live in. if ur not a part of the solution, ur part of the problem.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 06:39:15 PM »
lots of times, depending on the situation, snitches will prevail, whether it's a "bad" kinda snitching or a "good" kind

when I was in high school, there were a few murders throughout the years... gang shit of course... fools having problems with other areas

I remember this dude in my spanish class who was from 17th street who shot this black dude... lots of people knew that it was him who did it but he didn't get arrested til like a year and a half later... cuz someone eventually snitched on him, someone he knew.... from interrogation

so the point of the story is, usually if someone snitches or doesn't snitch at all, the bad guy will always end up facing his karma by eventually getting caught or ending up dead through the "street justice"

so you can say he deserved it or you can say someone shouldn't have told.... it probably doesn't matter for the murderer cause people always get theirs in the end

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2006, 08:42:55 PM »
like i said, the "snitching" issue is always a tough call...you have to make your own judgments, but i also do believe in karma, so them street killers ( who i got NO respect for ) will get theres...most of these cats are dumb anyway, so its a matter of time b4 they get caught

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2006, 08:43:46 PM »
like i said, the "snitching" issue is always a tough call...you have to make your own judgments, but i also do believe in karma, so them street killers ( who i got NO respect for ) will get theres...most of these cats are dumb anyway, so its a matter of time b4 they get caught

thank you. thats a fucking awesome way to put it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2006, 09:01:24 PM »

thank you. thats a fucking awesome way to put it.