Author Topic: Europe's Defamation of the Prophet  (Read 2250 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Europe's Defamation of the Prophet
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2006, 09:39:49 AM »
What are you talking about "make it up"?
All I was showing you is they're able to create such images without the printing press.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Jome

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2006, 09:47:04 AM »
You tried to prove that Europeans did it before the press was invented, when it was in fact taken from the Koran, no wonder you didn't post a link. You're beating a dead horse.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2006, 09:54:20 AM »
You tried to prove that Europeans did it before the press was invented, when it was in fact taken from the Koran, no wonder you didn't post a link. You're beating a dead horse.

What the hell are you smoking? There are no images in the Qur'an. The Europeans translated the Qur'an and included such images in it. Do you get it?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2006, 12:15:34 PM »
Quote from: JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel
What the hell are you smoking? There are no images in the Qur'an. The Europeans translated the Qur'an and included such images in it. Do you get it?

lol!  checkmate!

Illustration depicting a schematized Mohammed from an early medieval Latin translation of the Koran

the caption on the image states that the image is a "caricature", and the summary calls the image schematic, suggesting that it is so simplistic it could have been interpretted as an insult.  we are now talking about a derogatory image placed within a latin translation of the qu'ran itself.  it doesn't get any more disrespectful than that.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 12:19:15 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Jome

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »
The koran is of no interest to me, but since it is to you:

Medieval and Renaissance Christian and secular artists had no religious restrictions regarding depictions of Mohammed, and were free to show his face and body in their entirety.

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/euro_medi_ren/

Besides, it happened in 1162... uhhhhh, get over it ? Time to move on ?

On a newer note, an Egyptian newspaper printed the Mohammed caricatures back in October 2005, it obviously wasn't offensive then..
UNTIL this Danish Imam managed to shake up the muslim community with his picture book, when he brought the book to a Islam Conference in December 2005:

Danish imam Ahmed Akkari, to the left with his picture book, which also includes pictures from a French pig lookalike contest, for unknown(!!??) reasons:

"Organisation of the Islamic Conference" (IOC) in December 2005:

Why did they make a big deal out it ??
There was no interest in the pictures before this meeting, even though the pictures had already been printed in several countries, including one of Egypts biggest newspapers Al Fagr, Islam being the state religion in Egypt, where 90% or more of the population are muslims!!!

Al-Fagr, October 17th 2005:

It wasn't offensive since it was printed in a muslim country ??

You can preach all you want about Europes crusade against Islam, and the root of all evil blah blah, but it was muslim leaders who actually turned the worlds attention to these caricatures, and also turned the attention towards pictures of these pictures of a French pig contest:

WTF.

If it had not been for these Danish imams, and the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, the world would never even have heard, much less seen, these caricatures.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2006, 02:52:17 PM »
The last crusade ended in 1291. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

The printing press was invented in the 1450's. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printing_press

How could Europe print caricatures/cartoon propaganda to drum up support for the crusades if the printing press hadn't been invented yet?

Year: 1162
Illustration depicting a schematized Mohammed from an early medieval Latin translation of the Koran, from a manuscript in la Bibliotheque de l'Arsenal, in Paris. This may be the earliest known depiction of Mohammed, possibly dating from the mid-12th century. This reproduction is from the book Naissance de l'Europe, by Robert S. Lopez (published 1962) (taken from Deux traductions latines du Coran, by Marie-Therese D'Alverny [published 1948]).

If you can't prove it, make it up.

The koran is of no interest to me, but since it is to you:

Medieval and Renaissance Christian and secular artists had no religious restrictions regarding depictions of Mohammed, and were free to show his face and body in their entirety.

Besides, it happened in 1162... uhhhhh, get over it ? Time to move on ?

LMAO.

- You bring up the time difference of the printing press and the crusades
- I show you an example from 1162 to prove you wrong
- You say it was taken from a Koran
- It was actually included in a European translation of the Qur'an because the Qur'an doesn't even have pictures
- You get sonned
- You then say that the Qur'an is of no importance to you (even though you were the one who first mentioned it... with that retarded statement of yours... all I did is once again point out your ignorance and stupidity)
- Then you say "it happened in 1162, get over it"... LOLLLLL you're the one that brought up the whole issue of the crusades / printing press time difference... all I did is show you an example.

Too funny. Jome gets ethered again.  8)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 02:57:23 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2006, 02:59:02 PM »
And now as usual... to divert attention from his stupidity... Jome comes with...

On a newer note.... (BLAH BLAH BLAH I GOT SONNED, SO I'M GONNA START TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE NOW)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Jome

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2006, 03:16:23 PM »
Your whole "Europe defames.. anti-Semitic big evil enemy, crusade blah blah" got turned down and rejected, so you went back to 1162 and off-topic, good job Sherlock.
I keep shutting down your arguments, and you keep bringing up unrelated shit from centuries ago, you're getting shut down over and over again, then repeat x 5.

Muslim leaders are the catalyst behind the whole controversy, hilarious how you skipped that part, I go on-topic while you stray off-topic to escape embarrassment.  :D

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2006, 03:24:17 PM »
Your whole "Europe defames.. anti-Semitic big evil enemy, crusade blah blah" got turned down and rejected, so you went back to 1162 and off-topic, good job Sherlock.
I keep shutting down your arguments, and you keep bringing up unrelated shit from centuries ago, you're getting shut down over and over again, then repeat x 5.

Muslim leaders are the catalyst behind the whole controversy, hilarious how you skipped that part, I go on-topic while you stray off-topic to escape embarrassment.  :D

LMAO... I went back to 1162?

The last crusade ended in 1291. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

The printing press was invented in the 1450's. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printing_press

How could Europe print caricatures/cartoon propaganda to drum up support for the crusades if the printing press hadn't been invented yet?

All I did is answer your question and son you. Nice try Jomothug.... but you can't dig yourself out of this one. You may need to delete this thread.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2006, 03:28:51 PM »

That ether

You can kiss your ass goodbye... :-* :-*

Seriously... think about how stupid you are... the description says the picture was included in a translation of the Qur'an... and you say "when it was in fact taken from the Koran".... LMAO.... you're that fucking ignorant... and lack the ability to comprehend a simple sentence... you can't put 2 and 2 together... and you're here talking about "shutting shit down"... Norwegro please
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 03:38:50 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »
muslims rather swallow their blood before they swallow their pride

they showed them the cartoons so they would act like they act and europe starts holdin grudges against them so the US can have another war to continue its crusade without europe giving a shit

niggaz got played
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2006, 03:42:04 PM »
Keep going back to the crusades in the 11th to 13th century Janal, you still lost the whole thread, now you trying to save crumbles by getting bonus point by going back to the middle age, because you lost the whole main argument and got shut the fuck down, "Europe's defamation of the prophet" turned into be executive directed and orchestrated by muslim leaders in IOC, here's a reminder for your short memory:

On a newer note, an Egyptian newspaper printed the Mohammed caricatures back in October 2005, it obviously wasn't offensive then..
UNTIL this Danish Imam managed to shake up the muslim community with his picture book, when he brought the book to a Islam Conference in December 2005:

Danish imam Ahmed Akkari, to the left with his picture book, which also includes pictures from a French pig lookalike contest, for unknown(!!??) reasons:

"Organisation of the Islamic Conference" (IOC) in December 2005:

Why did they make a big deal out it ??
There was no interest in the pictures before this meeting, even though the pictures had already been printed in several countries, including one of Egypts biggest newspapers Al Fagr, Islam being the state religion in Egypt, where 90% or more of the population are muslims!!!

Al-Fagr, October 17th 2005:

It wasn't offensive since it was printed in a muslim country ??

You can preach all you want about Europes crusade against Islam, and the root of all evil blah blah, but it was muslim leaders who actually turned the worlds attention to these caricatures, and also turned the attention towards pictures of these pictures of a French pig contest:

WTF.

If it had not been for these Danish imams, and the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, the world would never even have heard, much less seen, these caricatures.

Ouch, can't talk your way out of that one.
Maybe you can find something totally unrelated in the history books to go back on ?

J Bananas

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2006, 03:43:50 PM »
usually if someone has to tell you that you got ethered by him he's the one who looks like a fuckin idiot  :)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2006, 03:44:26 PM »
Jome is winning this debate.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2006, 03:46:01 PM »
Keep going back to the crusades in the 11th to 13th century Janal, you still lost the whole thread, now you trying to save crumbles by getting bonus point by going back to the middle age, because you lost the whole main argument and got shut the fuck down, "Europe's defamation of the prophet" turned into be executive directed and orchestrated by muslim leaders in IOC, here's a reminder for your short memory:

Did you not ask how they created these images if the printing press wasn't even invented?
I was right, you were wrong.

Then you say it was in the Koran.
I point out your stupidity because the Qur'an doesn't contain any images. The Europeans included the image in their translation.

You asked for something from the histrory books.... I served it.
Checkmate.

LOL @ this fudgepacker