Author Topic: lil Romeo & his clique diss Bow Wow  (Read 1200 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lil Romeo & his clique diss Bow Wow
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 12:27:33 PM »
thats cold bruh

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 01:28:46 PM »
NO MORE WAR

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 12:30:23 AM »
just when i thought "Laffy Taffy" was finally off the radar and we could get back to rebuilding hip hop, they find a way to ruin it all over again  :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
I Feel Ya Pain

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2006, 01:49:18 AM »
As long as it ends up like the Pac and Biggie beef, I'll be satisfied.

we can only hope their ass's get 187'd

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2006, 04:11:49 PM »
yea i heard that song on tha freeway and i didn't know it was a bow wow diss till i heard romeo say some things. like i started to notice something was funny when he said i got 3 black cards and he said some other things but i would rather hear bow wow freshazimiz or however you spell it then romeo's hoodstar. and how can romeo be a hoodstar when he never lived in tha hood. im not dissing romeo but he can't say he is a hoodstar. and i give Master P much respect cuz i think he tha realest and illest black hustla eva

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2006, 06:48:22 PM »
yea i heard that song on tha freeway and i didn't know it was a bow wow diss till i heard romeo say some things. like i started to notice something was funny when he said i got 3 black cards and he said some other things but i would rather hear bow wow freshazimiz or however you spell it then romeo's hoodstar. and how can romeo be a hoodstar when he never lived in tha hood. im not dissing romeo but he can't say he is a hoodstar. and i give Master P much respect cuz i think he tha realest and illest black hustla eva

Romeo is from the hood.  P said when he was tryna get No Limit off the ground Romeo was a baby, he said even though he wasn't that old he was there.  Also look at who Romeo grew up around.  His uncle was on trial for murder and look back at what type of people were on No Limit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2006, 12:11:38 AM »
Should this really be a topic....Lets get serious this is a waste of time...LMAO at BOW WOW SAYING HE IS THE REALEST RAPPER IN THE GAME!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!  :tosser:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2006, 07:45:28 AM »

Romeo is from the hood.  P said when he was tryna get No Limit off the ground Romeo was a baby, he said even though he wasn't that old he was there.  Also look at who Romeo grew up around.  His uncle was on trial for murder and look back at what type of people were on No Limit.
lmao

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2006, 05:13:12 PM »
im not here to argue or nothing but come on romeo is koo and makes his money which is hard in its own right but romeo is rich and been rich for a long time. and he only what 16 and if somebody been rich for a long time and they just 16 then they can't say they a hoodstar. he can say he smart or a hustla but hoodstar no. and his uncle has nothing to do with him.

ILLICIT CRISIS

• Lil Geezy
  • ALL-CHROMED-OUT
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 11:10:06 AM »
I hate bow wow... I really don't like that guy.  I give romeo props cuz he's MP's son and CMurda's nephew.
45 Chrome is da CLICK... Chrome Entertainment is da SET...

www.45CHROME.com
www.CHROME45.com

www.myspace.com/donwear

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 01:58:08 PM »
of the two id go with romeo because of his dad and uncle. cant stand him still though. fuck bow wow more. and fuck nick cannon the most. how the hell can you go from prancing around nickelodeon all day long to talking in ebonics and pretending like you know what the struggle is. he has no idea. priviledged black guy who has been fed with a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life if you dig. this is why rap doesnt have any cred anymore, along with that laffy taffy and grillz business.