Author Topic: haha looks like Gonzoe is broke. Ebay: buy the rights to his new album  (Read 1998 times)

suckaa free

Re: haha looks like Gonzoe is broke. Ebay: buy the rights to his new album
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 12:18:23 PM »
now i think you can call him an internet rapper.  beeytach

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 03:27:22 PM »
thats pathetic cmon gonzoe. Why buy it? I might not make my money back.

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2006, 03:45:40 PM »
thats pathetic cmon gonzoe. Why buy it? I might not make my money back.

you DEF wont make your money back, haha. shits pretty hilarious.

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2006, 04:04:54 PM »
unbelievable  :laugh:

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2006, 04:21:56 PM »
if i could afford it, i'd cop it. thatd be tight to rework an album to your liking then automatically have it be big around your area just off the name itself.

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2006, 06:54:09 PM »
as lame as he maight be.. I like gonzoe's music, he did a dope track with my homie jacken also, its sick. dudes album is ok too, the last track is off the hook. fake as outlaw..lol

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2006, 07:24:46 PM »
this shit is worse than broke.  this shit is a disaster.

dude has an album complete and can't get an advance or whatever from a label and get the shit out?

dude can't release this shit independent?  if 1500 people buy the album at $10, and he only makes $5 per cd...

$7500???  that's nothing.  

how did he pay for the album?  how did he pay producers?

is this for real, or is someone trying to clown gonz with a fake ass auction?
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2006, 07:39:20 PM »
im sure its a real auction. its not like gonzoe is hella big or nothing. barely anyone even knows him, and thast the truth.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2006, 08:58:01 PM »
the numbers just don't add up.  even on a budget $7500 isn't going to last two months.  is gonz going to sell another album on ebay next month?

is the independent game that weak that gonz can't make $7500 throwing the album up on rapbay or something?  dude can't even do a show or something to raise that type of money?

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 09:14:45 PM »
if I'm not mistaken I think it said he doesn't even have the album done yet

Jome

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 09:38:20 PM »
GONZOE WHO HAS HIS NAME ON MILLIONS OF RECORDS IS SELLING HIS NEW YET TO BE NAMED ALBUM OUTRIGHT TO SOME LUCKY EBAY BIDDER. THAT’S RIGHT, YOU HEARD ME, GONZOE IS SELLING HIS NEW UNRELEASED, UN NAMED ALBUM ALONG WITH THE COMPLETE RIGHTS TO THE ALBUM. GONZOE WAS DISCOVERED BY SUPERSTAR RAPPER “ICE CUBE” IN THE MID 90’S AND HE BECAME THE FRONT MAN FOR THE GROUP KAUSION SELLING OVER 200,000 RECORDS INDEPENDENTLY. AFTER GONZOE LEFT KAUSION HE WAS QUICKLY RECRUITED BY THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME “TUPAC SHAKUR” TO BECOME A MEMBER OF PAC’S GROUP “THE OUTLAWZ” TUPAC GAVE HIS NEW PROTÉGÉ GONZOE THE NAME KING RITZY. AFTER PAC WAS KILLED IN 1996 GONZOE WENT ON TO FORM THE RAP GROUP CALLED “REGIME” WITH YUKMOUTH. NOW GONZOE IS SOLO AND IS GIVING A LUCKY EBAY MEMBER THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME. GONZOE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO SELL TONS OF RECORDS AS HE HAS A HUGE FANBASE IN AMERICA AS WELL AS EUROPE, ASIA AND AUSTRAILIA. THE HIGH BIDDER OF THIS AUCTION WILL RECEIVE THE MASTER OF THIS ALBUM AND THE PAPERWORK THAT STATES THAT YOU OWN THIS RECORD OUTRIGHT AND MAY PRESS UP AND SELL AS MANY AS YOU’D LIKE. YOU DO THE MATH, EVEN IF YOU SELL ONLY 10,000 COPIES, YOU WILL MAKE A FORTUNE. ANYBODY IN THE MUSIC GAME, OR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BREAK INTO THE MUSIC GAME, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO REALLY KICK THE DOOR IN AND BECOME A MOVER AND A SHAKER LIKE SUGE KNIGHT OR P DIDDY. NO NEGATIVE BIDDERS OR ZERO FEEDBACKS CAN BID. THIS ALBUM WAS MADE FOR THIS EBAY AUCTION AND ALL SONGS ARE BRAND NEW AND NEVER RELEASED. THIS ALBUM WILL CONTAIN 15 TRACKS PLUS AN INTRO ALL BY GONZOE. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER OPPURTUNITY TO BUY AN ALBUM OUTRIGHT LIKE THIS AGAIN. YOU WILL OWN THIS ALBUM AND WILL BE ABLE TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH IT. YOU MAY PRESS UP ALBUMS FOR SALE, YOU CAN SELL INDIVIDUAL SONGS TO OTHER RAPPERS THAT WANT BIG NAMED FEATURES ON THEIR RECORD, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT, IT WILL BELONG TO YOU. GONZOE WILL CONTACT THE WINNING BIDDER AND SEND HIM OR HER THE MASTER OF THIS ALBUM ALONG WITH ALL PAPER STATING THAT YOU AND YOU ALONE OWN THESE RECORDINGS. THIS IS A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME. DO YOU RESEARCH AND THEN DO THE MATH, THIS IS A WIN WIN SITUATION. PLEASE CONTACT GONZOE AT gonzoe@blocwize.com with any questions you may have. please see some of the albums that gonzoe has made and or has been a part of... GONZOE WILL POSE FOR ALBUM ARTWORK IF THE WINNING BIDDER DESIRES. NOTE... THERE IS NO ARTWORK OR TITLE OF THIS ALBUM, BUT GONZOE WILL HELP THE LUCKY WINNER CHOSE A NAME AND OR ARTWORK FOR THIS PROJECT.... GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS

:D

We Fly High

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2006, 09:41:17 PM »
the numbers just don't add up.  even on a budget $7500 isn't going to last two months.  is gonz going to sell another album on ebay next month?

is the independent game that weak that gonz can't make $7500 throwing the album up on rapbay or something?  dude can't even do a show or something to raise that type of money?

wait what numbers dont add up?
and i dont think anyone would attend a show that hes headlining.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2006, 09:59:04 PM »
wait what numbers dont add up?
and i dont think anyone would attend a show that hes headlining.

to my knowledge gonzoe isn't a producer.  he got credit for one track on "hard dayz, long nightz", and that track wasn't that hot.  i guess if he has his own studio, and produced every track himself so the album cost him close to ~$0 then the numbers add up.  but if he is paying any producers, even no name cats, if he has to pay for studio time or engineering or anything...$7500 just doesn't seem like any money to split more than one way.

and seriously.  a gonz album is worth more than $7500.  do cats not get paid for dropping guest verses or whatever?

if gonz is trying to make the news by selling his album rights on ebay, maybe he makes good morning america and gets a little fame and it pays off.  i doubt it because he's gangsta, and will probably get mocked over this.  any other way and if this is how dude makes money and the type of money he's trying to see, he should quit rapping and go back to school or something. 

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2006, 12:25:19 AM »

7500 is the starting bid silly.... he's expecting it to climb...

kingwell

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2006, 11:20:54 AM »

7500 is the starting bid silly.... he's expecting it to climb...

Am I wrong or was there no tracklist/guest list..   This could be some shitty thing he puts together with a bunch of crappy solos, possible, no?