Author Topic: Krayzie Bone LAUGHING VIDEO!  (Read 398 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Krayzie Bone LAUGHING VIDEO!
« on: January 11, 2006, 11:08:37 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=wkitbGGHA0o

I know it's old, from rapcity a freestyle! Then.... then... Krayzie Bone laughs. I never seen him show any emotion before that.

Paul

Re: Krayzie Bone LAUGHING VIDEO!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 03:30:27 PM »
i actually think krayzie might be 1 of the best freestylers iv heard , the guy is so quik and viscious

remember seeing jay z on it and all he did was rhyme 1 of his songs lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 03:45:56 PM »
I donīt know if thatīs really a freestyle... I think, like many others, he has some pre-built phrases on his mind and just puts them in a sentence.. I wouldnīt really call that freestyle... at least thatīs the feeling I have when I listen to it, on the other hand I definatly couldnīt do it better so props...

There was an episode of rap city where all 4 Boneīs were there and Bizzy stole the show... he was going crazy.. that was dope..

http://www.youtube.com/w/Rap-city-freestyle?v=1G_58H6BMsg&search=bone%20thugs%20rap%20city
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 03:50:34 PM by daWappla »

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 03:56:48 PM »
I donīt know if thatīs really a freestyle... I think, like many others, he has some pre-built phrases on his mind and just puts them in a sentence.. I wouldnīt really call that freestyle... at least thatīs the feeling I have when I listen to it, on the other hand I definatly couldnīt do it better so props...

There was an episode of rap city where all 4 Boneīs were there and Bizzy stole the show... he was going crazy.. that was dope..

http://www.youtube.com/w/Rap-city-freestyle?v=1G_58H6BMsg&search=bone%20thugs%20rap%20city

I'm a let you in on a secret, there's no such thing as 100% original freestyle. muthafuckas be thinking up lines before they go onstage and prolly on the car ride over and prolly in the shower that morning.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 04:19:47 PM »

lol

Bigg $amo

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 04:20:06 PM »
the fact that its not on paper makes it a freestyle

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 04:31:15 PM »

I'm a let you in on a secret, there's no such thing as 100% original freestyle. muthafuckas be thinking up lines before they go onstage and prolly on the car ride over and prolly in the shower that morning.

Iīm aware of that.. but to me a freestyle is something where a rapper responds to his environment... eh donīt know how to say that but if you give a rapper a couple of words and he raps about it then thats a freestyle.. not some thought out lyrics.. that there are some phrases that are used over and over cause they rhyme so well is no surprise...  anyways... didnīt mean to diss any freestyler/rapper.. especially not Krayzie cause heīs one of my favorites..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 04:44:32 PM »
Damn, Bizzy was fuckin COLD.

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 08:42:07 AM »
haha shit, bone thugs n harmony without bizzy=/

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 11:01:35 AM »
I remember I saw some video where Krayzie was freestyling while standing next to the E. 1999 and St. Clair sign.  It was pretty ill, but what bothered me was the fact that he was shirtless while he did it...that nigga is WAY too skinny, needs to eat more pasta.  You'd think he was Somalian or somethin after you see the video, it'll really make you nauseous.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 11:06:37 AM »
Is Tigga gay? Why is he grabbin Krayzie like you would when you walk up behind your girl? Now it makes sense why Ghostface pulled Tigga's card.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mygla

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 12:29:05 PM »
Bizzy looks like Pauly Shore...

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 08:47:22 PM »
Is Tigga gay? Why is he grabbin Krayzie like you would when you walk up behind your girl? Now it makes sense why Ghostface pulled Tigga's card.

Tigga got his card pulled by Ghostface?  I just remember an episode of GHostface on there and he just punked Tigga the whole time.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2006, 09:59:03 PM »
I remember I saw some video where Krayzie was freestyling while standing next to the E. 1999 and St. Clair sign.  It was pretty ill, but what bothered me was the fact that he was shirtless while he did it...that nigga is WAY too skinny, needs to eat more pasta.  You'd think he was Somalian or somethin after you see the video, it'll really make you nauseous.

Yap.. Didnīt see that one but there was a video with him and Coolio in which you can see him shirtless too.. I mean you can guess that he is kinda skinny when you look at him but he is waaaay too slim... his height even makes him look skinnier... Actually he should be eating 24/7 cause he seems to be high most of the time.. lol

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2006, 08:29:26 AM »

BIG is a good example.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.