Author Topic: WTF Biggest Biceps In World  (Read 891 times)

Sikotic™

Re: WTF Biggest Biceps In World
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2006, 11:42:26 AM »
Those muscles are soft. They're strictly for show.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »
googled

GV: What it is this: everyone accuses me of Synthol. I don't take Synthol. I was taking propionate and Equipoise into the muscle itself. Synthol just works one way: it stretches the fascia. With Equipoise and propionate you get the double whammy. You get the stretch from the oil plus you get the localized growth from the drugs themselves.

Synthol is like taking oil without the drug. It's like taking dead oil — like buying fake steroids without a drug in there. You can only get so much for Synthol. I've got 27-inch arms, what, you think I have seven inches of oil in there? That would be ridiculous; they wouldn't even look like arms anymore. Listen, I had 21-inch arms before I ever took a steroid in my life.

T: Really?

GV: Yes. I'm in my 40's. I trained for 25 years without ever touching a drug. Then when I took roids — I've taken roids for over six years now — my body just exploded. I was always a genetic freak with the arms. And I can back it up with pictures.

check out this other interview: http://www.getbig.com/iview/valentino040125.htm interviewer gets pretty gay toward the end

Throwback

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2006, 12:08:48 PM »
THE HANDCANNONS WONT ASK BOUT THE BICEPS BOYYYYYYYY

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2006, 03:13:20 PM »
this is insane