Author Topic: Is there any way to avoid pissin so much when drinkin?  (Read 1173 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Is there any way to avoid pissin so much when drinkin?
« on: February 10, 2006, 02:58:34 AM »
I notice that most of the time when I drink, I gotta go to the bathroom a whole lot, even if I don't drink a whooole lot. I have noticed that a few times, I didn't have to go that many times, but I can't pinpoint the reasons to why that only happens sometimes. At first, I figured it's because I would be drinkin a lot of liquid, usually meaning low proof (25) but like 16-20 ounces. But I remember one time I drank straight Skyy, but it wasn't even be shots or a full glass, just a sip here and there for 15 minutes, and I had to go a grip of times when I got to the club. Now, I figure it may have to do with how fast I drink whatever it is, but I donno if that's the case either.

Do you all know if it has to do with anything other than speed, proof, or volume? Could it be due to anything else, such as how much you eat before? I'm just tryin to figure it out since I am still a youngster with it and I am not really a "drinker".

Don Seer

Re: Is there any way to avoid pissin so much when drinkin?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 03:00:37 AM »

one thing is .. "once you pop, you cant stop"... they call it "breaking the seal"..

apparently practising not going in normal life can help u hold it.. as you're weak if you give in at the first sign of needing to go.. lol

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 03:30:34 AM »
ya once you break the seal, its over! LOL

It "pisses" me off aswell when you gota go take a leak twice during one beer.  I can usually hold out for 3-6 beers but once you start, like you guys said, you cant stop pissing all night :laugh:

coola

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 09:29:22 AM »
drink heavy spirits and mixed up strong.. less liquid = less piss... you need to drink alot of beer to get drunk, therefor alot of waste...

a trick to avoid vomiting is to drink a shot of oil before drinking heavily... only danger is if you drink too much, you wont vomit and you could fuck yourself up.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 09:33:21 AM »
when i was younger bout 15-16 i had this problem.. but im 19 now and i dont usually have to go pissin until 3rd or 4th pint. ao i guess your system just gets use to it after a while.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 09:35:50 AM »
this club by me has this promotion called dont break the seal
its free drinks, until the first person pisses.

coola

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 09:36:55 AM »
this club by me has this promotion called dont break the seal
its free drinks, until the first person pisses.

that could get ugly LOL

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 10:40:44 AM »
I notice that most of the time when I drink, I gotta go to the bathroom a whole lot, even if I don't drink a whooole lot. I have noticed that a few times, I didn't have to go that many times, but I can't pinpoint the reasons to why that only happens sometimes. At first, I figured it's because I would be drinkin a lot of liquid, usually meaning low proof (25) but like 16-20 ounces. But I remember one time I drank straight Skyy, but it wasn't even be shots or a full glass, just a sip here and there for 15 minutes, and I had to go a grip of times when I got to the club. Now, I figure it may have to do with how fast I drink whatever it is, but I donno if that's the case either.

Do you all know if it has to do with anything other than speed, proof, or volume? Could it be due to anything else, such as how much you eat before? I'm just tryin to figure it out since I am still a youngster with it and I am not really a "drinker".

Avoid any caffeine before and during drinkin'

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 11:34:19 AM »
does that oil thing actually work?, because i would drink so much if i knew i wasnt gonna throw up

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 12:06:45 PM »
eat bread

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 12:16:45 PM »
drink heavy spirits and mixed up strong.. less liquid = less piss... you need to drink alot of beer to get drunk, therefor alot of waste...

a trick to avoid vomiting is to drink a shot of oil before drinking heavily... only danger is if you drink too much, you wont vomit and you could fuck yourself up.

why not just not drink so much?? im not saying you but some people are idiots. who would take oil so they dont throw up and poison themselves and risk death just to get drunker and eventually pass out?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 04:38:19 PM »
i take a piss b4 i start drinkin and that helps out, it mite work 4 u

LOL @ ''breaking the seal"

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 07:47:42 PM »
man you drink one u piss four, simple as dat

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2006, 10:49:33 PM »
Tonite I had somethin that was pretty strong but I drank it pretty slow, and I only had to piss once and it wasn't like I HAD to that bad. So maybe that's the trick for me...who knows. Too bad I'm wastin my buzz with no females around and on the net waitin for them to get out the club

coola

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 10:59:30 PM »

why not just not drink so much?? im not saying you but some people are idiots. who would take oil so they dont throw up and poison themselves and risk death just to get drunker and eventually pass out?

it's more of a case of drinking strong spirits, and not bringing them up... some people get reemed by the aroma of vodka, or whisky, when drinkin shots... so havin the oil there you wont throw it up that easily, you could keep it down if you wanted to... it takes alot for me to throw up, so i havent tried it, but a friend of mine is a crazy bastard and wanted to drink two bottles... he survived and didnt throw up.

i dont think the oil would completely stop throwing up, but it definetly makes it alot harder, if you gonna do a propelled yak, it will come out regardless...