Author Topic: Kanye West Head is Swollen... You wouldn't believe what he's said.."quote"  (Read 878 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kanye West Head is Swollen... You wouldn't believe what he's said.."quote"
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2006, 03:06:56 PM »
if you had 1 bullet and could only shoot one person out of the two who would it be? kanye or 50?

i would put them in a close line and shoot

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2006, 01:30:50 AM »
if you had 1 bullet and could only shoot one person out of the two who would it be? kanye or 50?

9 bullets in one gun couldnt take 50 so what makes you think your single shot will do some damage?

Just blow  his dick off with .45 colt...or  kidnapp him like the insurgent terrorists.
ok. how about u get a .50 cal desert eagle and hit him clean in the dome. if he doesnt die than hes the second coming of christ.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2006, 12:44:31 PM »
I like Kanye's music but I can't defend the shit he says. If he's not careful he will alienate everyone. Dude was feelin himself way too much during the Grammy's with that rediculous outfit he had on, going on and on about how great he is.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Paul

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2006, 01:02:05 PM »
i really hate kanye west so much, hes not even all HE lives himself up to be

golddigger wasnt much, simple beat no1 will remember tht

and i would rather shoot him thn i would 50 :scarface:
funkyfreshintheflesh

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2006, 01:59:46 AM »
I would just line both of them up,and let the bulllet go threw both of them...two birds killed with one stone.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.