Author Topic: So G-Unit Crip Is A Problem, But Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip Is Acceptable?  (Read 1933 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: So G-Unit Crip Is A Problem, But Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip Is Acceptable?
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2006, 01:44:02 AM »
That's exactly what I'm saying, DPG is not a gang. It's a rap group. Just like G-Unit. The Dogg Pound maybe Crips, but so is Spider and his boys (not 50 and them). The only REAL difference is that G-Unit was established before Spider came along. But the fact of the matter is, Spider is doing the exact same thing that the DPG's did.

we just wont agree on this lol. My point is, the WHOLE Dogg Pound is crips. If ALL of G-Unit were crips, no one would really be trippin on the term "G-Unit Crip". It sounds silly now, cus its mostly eastcoast artists....and one crip from LA lol. It makes him look silly, and he'd be better off to just rep the gang he's supposedly from.

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: So G-Unit Crip Is A Problem, But Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip Is Acceptable?
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2006, 01:46:34 AM »
One more thing is, u gotta see that this is G-Unit man. Its mickey mouse shit. I think one of the big things is that people see through 50 and his bullshit. they see that Spider is there for one reason, to try and bring some sort of street credibility to an otherwise soft cast of characters. Theyre just tryin too hard.