Author Topic: So G-Unit Crip Is A Problem, But Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip Is Acceptable?  (Read 2627 times)

The Watcher

Re: So G-Unit Crip Is A Problem, But Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip Is Acceptable?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 04:52:38 PM »
Mainly because G-Unit is from the east coast and it's been shouted out for 3 years, and all of a sudden they add "crip" to it, even though none of the original members are crips.

Which I understand, but it's Spi saying it. A Crip. Not like 50 is making songs called "G-Unit Crip."
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bigg $amo

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 04:55:14 PM »
whats the big deal? spider is a crip, and a g-unit member which are both gangs so he says g-unit crip. case closed.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 05:18:16 PM »
^^^^^^GOD BLESS YOU YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 06:17:58 PM »
whats the big deal? spider is a crip, and a g-unit member which are both gangs so he says g-unit crip. case closed.

G-Unit is a gang? lol since when

G-Unit Crip = gay

Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip = gay

any other rap group adding bloods/crip at the end of their name = gay
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bigg $amo

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2006, 06:33:47 PM »
^^since the beginning, son. lost boyz are/was (?) down with g-unit before they were g-unit records. i think one member has a g-unit tatoo

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 12:43:13 AM »
well basically everyone in the doggpound has been a crip and they have always reffered to themselves as a rap gang...................btw there actually are people in long beach that claim dpg beleive it or not.....the g-unit crip thing is just something to talk shit about i have no problem really with spider saying hes a g unit crip cause he is in g unit and says he a crip its different if all of g unit starts claiming it
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 12:45:29 AM »
Man G UNit crip has more bangers in it than DPG

Soopafly? Bad Azz? Nate? none of them banged

and LB aint down with g unit,no one from queens really is
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2006, 03:02:52 AM »
next up; BlackWall Street Bloods

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2006, 03:16:37 AM »
next up; BlackWall Street Bloods

There already used to be BWS Blue Devision.. Wich actually sounds way cooler than Gunit Crips

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2006, 01:04:14 PM »

nate was a 20 back in the day........snoop, warren, nate, tray deee, rbx, half dead all banged bad azz and soopa's family membes banged supposedly and claimed crip and repped there hood when it came down to it.   i know alot of people like that that hustled or whatever and were connected to gangs but didn't officially put in work.....so if someone talked shit on crip or their hood they would fuck em up

who in g unit banged? 50, yayo?.....the bigg difference too is most of dpg came up togethor claiming themselves as a rap gang all from crip neighborhoods and created their own rap gang
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2006, 01:59:34 PM »

nate was a 20 back in the day........snoop, warren, nate, tray deee, rbx, half dead all banged bad azz and soopa's family membes banged supposedly and claimed crip and repped there hood when it came down to it.   i know alot of people like that that hustled or whatever and were connected to gangs but didn't officially put in work.....so if someone talked shit on crip or their hood they would fuck em up

who in g unit banged? 50, yayo?.....the bigg difference too is most of dpg came up togethor claiming themselves as a rap gang all from crip neighborhoods and created their own rap gang

you got it wrong, g-unit the rap group never called themselves g-unit crips, not 50, not yayo, not banks, not buck. Not the label either, not MOP, not Mobb, not Mase. The only people who refer to themselves as g-unit crips are Spider and his homies and they are actually crips. The "g-unit crips" (spider and his homies) consider themselves one part of the whole g-unit gang, the g-unit gang as a whole isn't crip, never claimed to be.

Spider was most likely an actual gang banger (at least he gets respect from other crips like c-bo, bloods like suge ect., who have no business relationship with him or benefit in any way and therefore have no reason to show respect if it's not real), unlike snoop n them who most likely are more like affiliates who get respect for being popular rappers and representing it from the start. So while it may sound stupid (for the fact that we been hearin "g-unit" from the rap group all the time) it's still not really worse than dpg callin themselves that.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2006, 02:32:52 PM »

you got it wrong, g-unit the rap group never called themselves g-unit crips, not 50, not yayo, not banks, not buck. Not the label either, not MOP, not Mobb, not Mase. The only people who refer to themselves as g-unit crips are Spider and his homies and they are actually crips. The "g-unit crips" (spider and his homies) consider themselves one part of the whole g-unit gang, the g-unit gang as a whole isn't crip, never claimed to be.

Spider was most likely an actual gang banger (at least he gets respect from other crips like c-bo, bloods like suge ect., who have no business relationship with him or benefit in any way and therefore have no reason to show respect if it's not real), unlike snoop n them who most likely are more like affiliates who get respect for being popular rappers and representing it from the start. So while it may sound stupid (for the fact that we been hearin "g-unit" from the rap group all the time) it's still not really worse than dpg callin themselves that.

i feel exactly what you saying cause g unit is a lable not a crew or a group really anymore.....it is like doggystyle records, latoya williams was not in dpgc but was part of doggystyle same concept

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2006, 06:24:36 PM »
^^^^THE LASTS TWO POST BEFORE ME IS ON POINT,YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2006, 08:36:40 PM »
like someone said before "well basically everyone in the doggpound has been a crip and they have always reffered to themselves as a rap gang"

while spider loc basically got G UNIT tattoo and claims G UNIT CRIP cause 50 cent hooked him up with money, so it seems kinda pathetic, makes him look like a sell out

Eihtball

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2006, 08:51:20 PM »
like someone said before "well basically everyone in the doggpound has been a crip and they have always reffered to themselves as a rap gang"

while spider loc basically got G UNIT tattoo and claims G UNIT CRIP cause 50 cent hooked him up with money, so it seems kinda pathetic, makes him look like a sell out

...and like someone else said, NOBODY in DPG has actually Cripped themselves, except MAYBE Snoop.  Read the rest of the topic next time.