Author Topic: So G-Unit Crip Is A Problem, But Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip Is Acceptable?  (Read 2602 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: So G-Unit Crip Is A Problem, But Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip Is Acceptable?
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2006, 10:23:06 PM »
SGV, im sure u see the difference homie. Tha Dogg Pound was built around the idea that they were all crips. Thats where tha "Dogg Pound" name even comes from. Even if Spider is real, "G-Unit" crip gives off tha impression that theres more then just him. How many others bang in G-Unit?

SGV

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2006, 10:34:14 PM »
SGV, im sure u see the difference homie. Tha Dogg Pound was built around the idea that they were all crips. Thats where tha "Dogg Pound" name even comes from. Even if Spider is real, "G-Unit" crip gives off tha impression that theres more then just him. How many others bang in G-Unit?

Eh... I don't really see the difference. Spider is just doing for G-Unit what Snoop did for Dogg Pound. I'm sure if Spider would've joined G-Unit before Game, he would've still been repping G-Unit Crip. Since it's Spider repping it, people shouldn't be having a heart attack over it.

And D1G1T4L, you act as if Game wasn't the number one G-Unit Spokesmen when he first joined up. LOL. Put money in anyone's pockets and they will ride for you.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2006, 11:10:50 PM »

Eh... I don't really see the difference. Spider is just doing for G-Unit what Snoop did for Dogg Pound. I'm sure if Spider would've joined G-Unit before Game, he would've still been repping G-Unit Crip. Since it's Spider repping it, people shouldn't be having a heart attack over it.

And D1G1T4L, you act as if Game wasn't the number one G-Unit Spokesmen when he first joined up. LOL. Put money in anyone's pockets and they will ride for you.

thats the difference tho like im saying. The whole idea of Dogg Pound was that they ARE crips (or were). Their whole group, click, whateva...are crips. They named themselves the Dogg Pound, cus theyre crips. G-Unit....are not crips. Spider might be, but G-Unit is not. See what i mean? Its like trying to make the whole group something their not...because one member is. Youre right in a sense that Dogg Poung Gangsta Crips is not a real gang. So i feel u on that shit, and i think thats what youre getting at. But the difference between the two is like i said. "Dogg Pound Gangster Crips" is composed of different crips. There are no other crips in G-Unit...just Spider.

SGV

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2006, 11:33:39 PM »
That's exactly what I'm saying, DPG is not a gang. It's a rap group. Just like G-Unit. The Dogg Pound maybe Crips, but so is Spider and his boys (not 50 and them). The only REAL difference is that G-Unit was established before Spider came along. But the fact of the matter is, Spider is doing the exact same thing that the DPG's did.

puffykilled2pac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2006, 11:34:42 PM »
like game said: "what the fuk is a west coast nigga from an east coast gang?" dpg is a gang of rappers, crip is a real gang, and gunit is a group of snitches, so whut tha fuk is a gunit crip? an atari game?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2006, 12:44:02 AM »
That's exactly what I'm saying, DPG is not a gang. It's a rap group. Just like G-Unit. The Dogg Pound maybe Crips, but so is Spider and his boys (not 50 and them). The only REAL difference is that G-Unit was established before Spider came along. But the fact of the matter is, Spider is doing the exact same thing that the DPG's did.

we just wont agree on this lol. My point is, the WHOLE Dogg Pound is crips. If ALL of G-Unit were crips, no one would really be trippin on the term "G-Unit Crip". It sounds silly now, cus its mostly eastcoast artists....and one crip from LA lol. It makes him look silly, and he'd be better off to just rep the gang he's supposedly from.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2006, 12:46:34 AM »
One more thing is, u gotta see that this is G-Unit man. Its mickey mouse shit. I think one of the big things is that people see through 50 and his bullshit. they see that Spider is there for one reason, to try and bring some sort of street credibility to an otherwise soft cast of characters. Theyre just tryin too hard.