Author Topic: Bush Plays Terror Card With Bogus LA Attack Plot  (Read 458 times)

J Bananas

Bush Plays Terror Card With Bogus LA Attack Plot
« on: February 10, 2006, 03:01:18 PM »
totally not jacked from prisonplanet like half the topics here  :P

Bootlicking news networks follow suit with dramatic images of Library Tower being destroyed

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | February 10 2006

In an orchestrated set-up, George W. Bush announced that a plan to fly a plane into the LA Library Tower was thwarted in 2002 and within minutes news networks were showing footage of the same building being destroyed in the movie Independence Day.

Bush stated that the attack was prevented only with the help of NSA surveillance of communications, an attempt to shut up critics of the spying scandal in a move about as sophisticated as a 300lb Pittsburgh Steelers fan after a heavy drinking session.

The mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, immediately went public with comments of his absolute bewilderment concerning the alleged plot.

"I'm amazed that the president would make this (announcement) on national TV and not inform us of these details through the appropriate channels," the mayor said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I don't expect a call from the president — but somebody."

Within minutes of the President's speech, news networks were showing images from the movie Independence Day (pictured), where the Library Tower is destroyed as part of the alien invasion.

We have to understand that the Mayor being completely oblivious to the supposed terror plot most likely means that it was completely invented by Karl Rove and his fellow scriptwriters. That meant that a target had to be chosen and they chose the Library Tower knowing full well that news networks would show images of it being destroyed from the movie Independence Day.

In the mind of the passive viewer this information enters the brain as if it is real, and they suspend disbelief to embrace the notion that the building was destroyed by terrorists. This residue remains in the viewer's psyche and the validity of the government's response to the 'attack,' in this instance passing the soon to expire Patriot Act and justifying spying on Americans, is unquestionable.

This isn't another tin-foil hat conspiracy theory, the suggestibility of television is a scientific fact that has been accepted for decades.

This represents an organized campaign of mind control and fearmongering. They have played the terror card so many times that the fingerprints of deception can be lifted and verified almost immediately.

These are the same people that brought you fake fat bin Laden 'confession' tapes found in a shack in Jalalabad and could psychically predict tapes tying Osama to Saddam airing on Al Jazeera days before they surfaced.

Furthermore, as Kurt Nimmo points out, one of the supposed ringleaders of the operation, Riduan Isamuddin, was “operations chief” of Jemaah Islamiyah, which was a creation of Indonesian intelligence and is widely acknowledged to wholly controlled by the CIA.

If the government has really thwarted an attack on LA you can bet your bottom dollar that they would have waved it in front of the anti-war crowd's face before invading Iraq in March 2003.

This is as obvious a political points scoring move as you're ever going to see. It has been deliberately and synthetically concocted to stifle heated criticism of the NSA spying.

This, despite the fact that the spying debate still circles around foreign phone calls, when the real issue is the admitted fact that the Pentagon and other government agencies have been caught and continue to spy on peaceful anti-war and activist groups entirely made up of American citizens.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bush Plays Terror Card With Bogus LA Attack Plot
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 03:07:55 PM »

I am even more taken aback, btw how do you screen print the page in its entirety so that you get the images also?

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 03:10:43 PM »
i just copied each image seperately using the little image bbc code thing dubcc has

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »

K Thanks

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 11:12:30 PM »
So Banana Boy...do u then concur this war on terror is bogus?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 03:58:23 PM »

yeah of course, just cuz i talk about supporting America or loving America doesn't mean i think it's ever been the true democratic morally superior paradise it's represented itself as. one day i even plan on moving away (too many idiots), but i still got plenty of good memories and sentiments about where i grew up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 04:53:03 PM »

yeah of course, just cuz i talk about supporting America or loving America doesn't mean i think it's ever been the true democratic morally superior paradise it's represented itself as. one day i even plan on moving away (too many idiots), but i still got plenty of good memories and sentiments about where i grew up.

ok, follow me then bananana boy.

so the war on terror is bogus because it is obvious there are interests in conducting this war?
agree or disagree
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 04:55:41 PM »

ok, follow me then bananana boy.

so the war on terror is bogus because it is obvious there are interests in conducting this war?
agree or disagree

i dont have to follow you nowhere tough guy i know what youre gonna get at and yes, i think a few rich white men and a few rich a-rabs have pretty much privatized war and theres a whole lot of money and lives at steak and its just so evil and what is the world coming to blah blah blah, yeah.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 05:02:59 PM »
do u think this is a modern phenomena?

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 05:06:46 PM »
no. i think corruption has existed since there was enough humans to start distrusting each other. no color or civilization is exempt

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 05:09:04 PM »
So the situation with the Muslim world today.

do u attribute this to entirely the legacy of such elite collusion, or is it inherent in Muslims to be fuck ups or is it a mix of the 2?

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 05:21:51 PM »
So the situation with the Muslim world today.

do u attribute this to entirely the legacy of such elite collusion, or is it inherent in Muslims to be fuck ups or is it a mix of the 2?

i wouldnt call it inherintly a fuck up. generations of development and adaptation to different climate and culture have given them their own weaknesses and strengths. so yeah, alot of the shit that probably holds them back in the long run they have developed from being immersed in and learning from their own culture. the poverty gap in muslim areas seems really huge so the number of elites is probably small and intends to remain that way. so, it is the fault of the elites in a major way, but not learning to evercome that is holding a lot of ppl back. plus islam just seems to foster a lot of intolerance (not saying islam is intolerant, it just so happens that alot of muslims and muslim culture comes off that way)