Author Topic: double standards: germany prosecutes anti-semite for "denying" the halocaust  (Read 1072 times)

Don Seer

FACTS:

1. The Holocaust took place.
2. There's a correlation between Islam and terrorism.

conclusions:

1. Germany had stressed a very imprortant message.
2. Satire often exploits correlation to hint at causality.

jump monkey....no no...dont sit....jump!

good boy

*rubs back of i geezys neck and feeds him biscuit*

are you saying the holocaust didnt happen????

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Well sweet heart since u are accustomed to putting words into my mouth and making false accusations, why dont u come to whatever conclusion ur lil mind would like to come to.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
jump monkey....no no...dont sit....jump!

good boy

*rubs back of i geezys neck and feeds him biscuit*

*Tech addressing the issue at hand^^^*
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
we're jammin in the name of the Lord
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fore youre eligible to comtemplate what a nigga meant you gotta have heard what that nigga has said
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
FACTS:

1. The Holocaust took place.
2. There's a correlation between Islam and terrorism.
conclusions:

1. Germany had stressed a very imprortant message.
2. Satire often exploits correlation to hint at causality.

that should be rephrased...it's so-called Muslims who think they have interpreted Islam properly when they contradict most of the Islamic principles & give the religion a false image that are related to terrorism and cause that correlation.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Tech never addresses the topic at hand. He usually responds with corny jokes or threatens to kick someone's ass like a tough guy.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that should be rephrased...it's so-called Muslims who think they have interpreted Islam properly when they contradict most of the Islamic principles & give the religion a false image that are related to terrorism and cause that correlation.

I didn't mean every Muslim is bound to become a terrorist. I meant there is a correlation between Islam and Terrorism. Like statistical correlation. Didn't mean each Muslim is preordained to become a terrorist, THIS WOULD BE CAUSALITY.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 09:47:34 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the holacoust did happen but jews have exploited it at every opportunity for their own gains.

fact: there is a correlation between israeli actions and palestinian terroism

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the holacoust did happen but jews have exploited it at every opportunity for their own gains.

Of course, but there is a great deal of causality between Palestinian Terrorist Actions and Israel's actions. Meaning that Israel's actions take place BECAUSE of Palestinian Terrorism.

See the diff between correlation and causality?
Yes correlation between Israel's actions and terrorism exists, of course...but not every roadblocked Palestinian is gonna become a terrorist...
Now as for Palestinian Terrorism and Israeli actions....Israeli military actions take place due to Palestinian terrorism, in order to eradicate it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 03:21:54 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

• Lil Geezy

Of course, but there is a great deal of causality between Palestinian Terrorist Actions and Israel's actions. Meaning that Israel's actions take place BECAUSE of Palestinian Terrorism.

See the diff between correlation and causality?
Yes correlation between Israel's actions and terrorism exists, of course...but not every roadblocked Palestinian is gonna become a terrorist...
Now as for Palestinian Terrorism and Israeli actions....Israeli military actions take place due to Palestinian terrorism, in order to eradicate it.
thats just your view. if we were to ask the palestinians they would say that their actions are due to israel occupying their land.
i'm assuming u see the problem right? no point in arguing about this

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Tech never addresses the topic at hand. He usually responds with corny jokes or threatens to kick someone's ass like a tough guy.

Hahaha, The Tech regime doesnt recognize you. Taiwan Ass Nigga.

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats just your view. if we were to ask the palestinians they would say that their actions are due to israel occupying their land.

It's wierd u know. How people who don't know the historical facts, like to create this sort of ambiguity and relativity. May I remind you that Arab militants existed before the first Jewish underground group existed. Arab hostility preceded the first "illegal" settlement. Palestinian Arabs were encouraged, by the Arab states, to leave their land when they were granted with most of what today is Israel (Partition Plan). If they wanted the land- they could have it. FACT IS THEY REFUSED TO RESIST THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS FROM THE ARAB WORLD...After all we're talking about Dar Al Islam here, so I guess Allah was suppose to let the Arab armies win in 48?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 01:51:18 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »