Author Topic: Denmark editor of cartoons is fired because he considered posting Jewish cartoon  (Read 949 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
They said at the masjid tonight that the same editor in Denmark who was behind the Prophet Muhammad cartoons has now been fired.  The reason he was fired was not because of the Muhammad cartoons, but rather, he was fired because he considered printing the Jewish-related cartoons that Iran published in retaliation.  This was the reason Iran was posting these Jewish-related cartoons was to prove that "freedom" is relative to the people who sell it, you are free to defame Muslims in western media, but not Jews.

Look ya'll, I even said that I thought Muslims were over-reacting about the cartoons, but one can not deny that there is a great double-standard.  That same double-standard predominates all Western media, and it is the same media machine that promotes these double-standards that has conditioned your minds to think Islam is oppression and America is the great liberator.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 10:57:43 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont really think it's about double standards as such, it's about power and money.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
these double standards exist because these criminals remain at the helm of every power base, but in particular the media and entertainment industries. Furthermore this illustrates the way people here in England all around europe have been brainwashed I am sure the suppression of these images will get very little condemnation and probably more than likely the only condemnation will be aimed at the editor for trying to publish such cartoons as its anti semetic and evil  ::), makes me sick.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 05:37:05 AM by virtuoso »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
It's because they had caused so much controversy with the Muhammad cartoons that they didnt want to make it worse with Jewish ones. I don't agree with it, but not my call.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Interesting, the amount of anti-Jewish cartoons in the Arab world is legitimate in the eyes of the protesting muslims. Yet when they get a taste of their own medicine suddenly u hear the words "double standard". Give me a break, this is a fuckin joke. Freedom of speech suits them only when it works for them in promotion of political propaganda.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 08:00:25 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now I actually agree with you i dont believe there should be suppression but this thread is highlighting the hypocrisy in europe.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Interesting, the amount of anti-Jewish cartoons in the Arab world is legitimate in the eyes of the protesting muslims. Yet when they get a taste of their own medicine suddenly u hear the words "double standard". Give me a break, this is a fuckin joke. Freedom of speech suits them only when it works for them in promotion of political propaganda.

Exactly. But it is even worse. Muslims won't even allow Christianss and other religious groups to freely practice their religion. How much more intolerant and bigoted can you get than that?

But they get upset over a stupid cartoon. What a bunch of hypocrits.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this thread is highlighting the hypocrisy in europe.

Thus disregarding hypocrisy in the Arab world.

Don Seer

lol @ a bunch of non europeans thinkin they know stuff about us here..

how is this highlighting hypocrisy when they guy was sacked for potentially _nearly_ creating another inflammatory situation?

he obviously didnt learn his lesson..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
lol@ non muslims for the last 4 years talkin about Islam and the middle east on this board

and im the bad guy for tellin em to fukk off?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

lol@ non muslims for the last 4 years talkin about Islam and the middle east on this board

and im the bad guy for tellin em to fukk off?

lol @ u tell us to fuck off for talking about the middle east when you're 1000s of miles from ANY islamic state.

coola

so were the mohammed cartoons the burley, and this is the real bait ?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever

that is an absurd argument.  let's review:
a) you conveniently switch between arab and muslim to make your argument seem stronger.  these cartoons pissed off alot of muslims outside the arab world and outside the middle east.  muslims in asia have also been protesting, and these are people that are significantly disconnected from the jewish issue altogether.

b) the jewish issue largely revolves around the creation of the state of israel.  many people believe that the creation of the state of israel was a criminal act per sé.  all of israel's crimes against arabs and the palestinians specifically assassinations, concentration camps, stealing palestinian territories...etc. are completely associated with this act.  the reason for the creation of the state of israel was to give the jewish people a homeland.  thus, zionism and the judaic faith are at the root of the problem and the conflict.  the cartoons in the arab world attack zionism because that is the root problem in the region. 

these cartoons in denmark were specifically to provoke the muslim populations.  it's a completely different issue, one is a defensive response to zionism, the other is an offense against islam in general.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Exactly. But it is even worse. Muslims won't even allow Christians and other religious groups to freely practice their religion.

that is basically a lie.  it's just not true.  across the arab & muslim world; christian and other religious groups are free to practice their religions.  depending on the state, proselytizing is either illegal or frowned upon; but other than that they are free to practice. the specifics vary state by state.   in some countries islam is the official religion, other countries require their presidents or prime ministers to be muslim; things like that.   there have been protests in lebanon over the cartoons, and lebanon has all sorts of religious diversity and the president is christian.   without question religion plays a significantly different role in that region, but freedom to practice christianity and even judiasm is largely recognized.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 01:17:56 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
these cartoons in denmark were specifically to provoke the muslim populations.  it's a completely different issue, one is a defensive response to zionism, the other is an offense against islam in general.

Mohamed being portrayed as a terrorist has nothing to do with the fact there is a correlation between Islam and terrorism?
Give me a fuckin break mate. Do you think Jews outside of Israel weren't outraged at the anti-Jewish cartoons along the Arab world?
U have underlined my point: When it suits them they say "freedom of speech" when it doesn't they holler "double standard".