Author Topic: Young Life Gives A Glimpse Into "Compton Life" (audio,news,ft/gmalone,YH, order)  (Read 172 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com > thoughts...

Young Life Gives A Glimpse Into "Compton Life" - February 12, 2006 By : Rud

At the end of last month we gave you a small insight into a former protege of The Game, Young Life. As reported he's Straight Outta Compton, just 18 years of age and after the The Black Wall Street split he now resides on the newly formed Brazil & Wilmington label; backed by Big Fase 100 and G-Ride. We let you all know that young emcee who featured on The Game's "Documentary" DVD is ready to join the New West having been doing a bid for the past 12 months. Fresh out and with a fresh approach he has created a new Mixtape entitled; "Compton Life" which is now out on the streets and for order on the internet.

For those of you that don't know Young Life don't take his age and imagine him to be a Lil Romeo or Bow Wow, he has already gained a fan base who describe him as a mix of a Young Snoop Dogg and Nas with his streetwise lyricism. With Brazil & Wilmington he is planning to take the industry by storm and with this mixtape he is certianly sure of creating a buzz. With 25 tracks and appearences from Bad Seed Of The Lost Soulz, Kleva Da Terrible, Young Shame Of The Young Hoggz, Lawless, Glasses Malone and more this is one mixtape not to be missed.

As we did last month we have the mixtape's street single "On The Grind" over the Scarface track "I Never Snitch" and the link to purchase the album. Support westcoast music and the movement buy getting a copy of the release from here, you can get a Digital Copy for $4.99 or a Hard Copy (500 Signed) for only $6.99.

Front Cover | Back Cover

01) N.U.N.E Time (Intro)
02) I'm Back
03) Kold Criminalz (Feat. Bad Seed Of The Lost Soulz)
04) On The Westside
05) Fresh Out (Freestyle)
06) Pistol Popper
07) Welcome To Compton (Kleva Da Terrible)
08) Young Cali
09) Get Cash
10) Dat Swag
11) Bang 'Em (Chase)
12) On The Grind
13) The Next Level
14) They Mad Now (Feat. Lawless & K.D.I.)
15) Early This Mornin' (Feat. Young Shame Of The Young Hoggz)
17) Ring The Alarm
18) Roll The Best (Broadcast/Produced By Scratch)
19) Talk About 'Em (B-Fly & Phut)
20) Don't 4Get Me (Feat. Lawless)
21) All Back (Feat. Kleva & Bad Seed/Produced By The Outtatownerz)
22) Diplomatik (Freestyle)
23) Automatik (Freestyle)
24) Compton Life
25) Real Bigg (Feat. Inessa, K-B-L, Lawless & Glasses Malone) (Bonus Track)

Don't miss the chance to get this mixtape, head over to Brazil & Wilmington.com to purchase and visit our forum for more news and exclusives. Look for more dubcnn and Brazil & Wilmington features over the coming weeks.

www.dubcnn.com

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ABN

"he has already gained a fan base who describe him as a mix of a young Snoop Dogg and Nas with his streetwise lyricism"

i like Life but this is damn near blasphemy, and when Nas was 18 he was one of the best mc´s in the world. who´s described him as a young Snoop/Nas though? i´ll download this mixtape coz Life is an aiight rapper but i don´t know about buying a mixtape from an artist that hasn´t dropped more then 5 songs prior to his mixtape.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is this the same guy who did that "put yo hands up" song with daz and lil half dead?

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
NO  thats Yuung lyfe LBC
Heard 3 songs off THIS mixtape All fire 8)
Real Bigg (Feat. Inessa, K-B-L, Lawless & Glasses Malone) (Bonus Track)
 On The Grind
Compton life
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 11:22:36 AM by bizzle »

canadaguy111

• Lil Geezy
"he has already gained a fan base who describe him as a mix of a young Snoop Dogg and Nas with his streetwise lyricism"

i like Life but this is damn near blasphemy, and when Nas was 18 he was one of the best mc´s in the world. who´s described him as a young Snoop/Nas though? i´ll download this mixtape coz Life is an aiight rapper but i don´t know about buying a mixtape from an artist that hasn´t dropped more then 5 songs prior to his mixtape.

where do u download it

thatboi

• 'G'
Word i'm cop it he been spitting fire.
looking for mc's for The Resistance group svh398@hotmail.com get at me.