Author Topic: Why is it.....  (Read 1808 times)

Eihtball

Re: Why is it.....
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2006, 05:03:35 PM »
i think its more so the differences in sexes rather then races that ruined hip hop artistically.  See woman like simple shit with no substance just as long as it gets there ass shaking.  There the one's that buy the albums the posters all that other shit.  now us guys we dont buy any that, we just go buy the bootleg or download it or mixtapes.  So we have no say in what becomes popular an we dont do nothing about it b/c where going following what the females like b/c where always chasing the ass.

Bullshit...see, now that's sexist what you just said.

There are two types of music listeners...the ones who like music with substance, the ones that don't.  Women may like shit that they can shake their "laffy taffy" to, but these hardcore suburban white kids only like shit that makes them feel tough...crap that's more about the attitude than the music.  Neither type is really big into substance.  There are plenty of intelligent women who like intelligent music.  Say shit like that, and you'll be lucky to have a girlfriend in your life, cuzz.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2006, 05:05:52 PM »
i think its more so the differences in sexes rather then races that ruined hip hop artistically.  See woman like simple shit with no substance just as long as it gets there ass shaking.  There the one's that buy the albums the posters all that other shit.  now us guys we dont buy any that, we just go buy the bootleg or download it or mixtapes.  So we have no say in what becomes popular an we dont do nothing about it b/c where going following what the females like b/c where always chasing the ass.

There are two types of music listeners...the ones who like music with substance, the ones that don't.  Women may like shit that they can shake their "laffy taffy" to, but these hardcore suburban white kids only like shit that makes them feel tough...crap that's more about the attitude than the music.  Neither type is really big into substance.  There are plenty of intelligent women who like intelligent music.  Say shit like that, and you'll be lucky to have a girlfriend in your life, cuzz.

what the fuck are you taling about. two types of music fans? i got mf doom, zion i, dipset, and portishead in my playlist right now. that there just disproves your whole argument. seriously man that is one of the stupidest things i've seen.  :tosser:

Eihtball

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 05:08:04 PM »
what the fuck are you taling about. two types of music fans? i got mf doom, zion i, dipset, and portishead in my playlist right now. that there just disproves your whole argument. seriously man that is one of the stupidest things i've seen.  :tosser:

There are in-betweens.  What, you think I don't listen to 50 Cent or Snoop and all these other rappers that are thin in substance?  I was simply trying to redirect the focus of his argument.  So fuck off.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2006, 05:10:57 PM »
 :'( stop trying to make dramatic statements that make no sense

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2006, 05:19:19 PM »
that rap fans that make the biggest deal about street cred and not snitching and all this talk about the streets and what rapper is fake and real are either well off or euro cats?  Not all of them, but for the most part

what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
oooo someone got there knickers in a twist.

nice avoidance of the question  ::)
NO MORE WAR

Eihtball

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2006, 05:31:52 PM »
:'( stop trying to make dramatic statements that make no sense

You mean dumb them down?

herpes

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2006, 05:44:23 PM »

and you can make generalizations about white people tho, get the fuck outta here

herpes

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2006, 05:46:46 PM »
that rap fans that make the biggest deal about street cred and not snitching and all this talk about the streets and what rapper is fake and real are either well off or euro cats?  Not all of them, but for the most part

get the sand out ya pussy..... most euro cats... NOT ALL... make a big deal about the a rapper and his street cred, is he real or not, about the whole stop snitching movement, yet the closest thing they have seen to the streets is someone jay walking.  What do they know

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »
its funny how sensetive white people are about "racism". i mean come on now yall, i got no particular problem with white folks no more, but i seriously think yall dont even KNOW racism in the same way that minorities know it. The little shit yall whine about aint shit compared to REAL racism.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 05:50:20 PM »

get the sand out ya pussy..... most euro cats... NOT ALL... make a big deal about the a rapper and his street cred, is he real or not, about the whole stop snitching movement, yet the closest thing they have seen to the streets is someone jay walking.  What do they know

"jay-walking" is an american term.

we don't use it in europe.

so using an american term to describe something that europeans "do" compliments your idiocy perfectly, good job.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 05:54:46 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 05:52:06 PM »
Let's blame the white people, not the artists themselves for selling out to the mainstream.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 06:00:57 PM »

"jay-walking" is an american term.

we don't use it in europe.

so using an american term to describe something that europeans "do" compliments your idiocy perfectly, good job.
i dont give a shit lol.  So why were you so offended by initial statement, is it b/c ur one of them euro cats that fall in that catagory

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2006, 06:11:15 PM »
no, i am one of those euro cats that you believe fall into that category.
NO MORE WAR

herpes

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2006, 06:32:28 PM »
what lolol.... im not from europe or well off so try again dip shit  :D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2006, 06:35:04 PM »
what lolol.... im not from europe or well off so try again dip shit  :D

wtf?

that doesn't make any sense

rest your sweet brain, it's battery seems to be quite low.
NO MORE WAR