Author Topic: 17 Year Old Iranian Girl Sentenced To Death By Hanging  (Read 1008 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
17 Year Old Iranian Girl Sentenced To Death By Hanging
« on: February 12, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »
Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 – An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

She described how the three men pushed her and her 16-year-old niece Somayeh onto the ground and tried to rape them, and said that she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

As the girls tried to escape, the men once again attacked them, and at this point, Nazanin said, she stabbed one of the men in the chest. The teenage girl, however, broke down in tears in court as she explained that she had no intention of killing the man but was merely defending herself and her younger niece from rape, the report said.

The court, however, issued on Tuesday a sentence for Nazanin to be hanged to death.

Last week, a court in the city of Rasht, northern Iran, sentenced Delara Darabi to death by hanging charged with murder when she was 17 years old. Darabi has denied the charges.

In August 2004, Iran’s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing “acts incompatible with chastity”.

The teenage victim had no access to a lawyer at any stage and efforts by her family to retain one were to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself and told the religious judge that he should punish those who force women into adultery, not the victims. She was eventually hanged in public in the northern town of Neka.

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/4701/17_Year_Old_Girl_Sentenced_To_Death_By_Hanging

sigh.

Don Seer

Re: 17 Year Old Iranian Girl Sentenced To Death By Hanging
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 02:55:25 PM »

way to kick her while she's down..

and the girls b/fs are pussies..

you want people running their shit like this to have nukes?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 03:00:41 PM »

way to kick her while she's down..

and the girls b/fs are pussies..

amen brother

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

AHAHA....pussy ass persians
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 03:05:16 PM »

i have no intention of defending the iranian judicial system because it is a joke. but this analogy doesnt work. Nukes is a dif ball game.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 03:31:26 PM »
The fuckin boyfriends just left like that? What kind of bitches are they?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 03:48:46 PM »

I am not going to lie i think a lot of the arab countries laws are psychotic but its their way of life, nothing to do with us, you can try until you are blue in the face but this wont make war justified

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »
shit makes me sick

the lack of common sense and humanity is frightening

R.I.P. to her
NO MORE WAR

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 04:21:04 PM »

I am not going to lie i think a lot of the arab countries laws are psychotic but its their way of life, nothing to do with us, you can try until you are blue in the face but this wont make war justified

no, but alot of other things will

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 04:26:52 PM »
Nothing makes the mass legalised slaughter of men women and children justified and that is after all what war is. Nothing can justify the contamination of an entire country with depleted uranium, nothing can justify sending our soldiers out to fight the globalists war for dominance of natural resources. You really are a parasite that you are for all of these things just exposes you as a cold hearted son of a bitch or just another victim of mind controlled media.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 04:28:25 PM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 04:53:48 PM »
Some people will look for anything in order to start a war. Until our own justice systems are flawless, who are we to tell them how to run theirs?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2006, 05:11:53 PM »
Some people will look for anything in order to start a war. Until our own justice systems are flawless, who are we to tell them how to run theirs?

if a fool were to say: "the sky is blue", should we conclude that the sky is not blue because this man is a fool?

if a murder were to say "killing is wrong"; should his advice be ignored because he is a murderer?

hypocrites can possess correct knowledge, and surely it is wiser to appreciate the knowledge in their words while steadily recognizing the hypocrisy of their actions.

i feel confident in telling the iranian government not to put this girl to death.  this has to be a miscarriage of justice.  i'd like to hear the reaction in the iranian street.  are they happy with this?

i would like to hear the justification to this.  assuming this is islamic law, all religion is subject to interpretation, that's why they have the clerics to interpret the law.  are the iranian people happy with this interpretation?  i'd like to know more.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 05:32:40 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2006, 05:37:35 PM »
Until our own justice systems are flawless, who are we to tell them how to run theirs?

Are you seriously that fucking stupid to believe that?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2006, 05:47:43 PM »
In December, the suppression came to
America itself as four Christian men were
charged with three felonies and five misdemeanors
stemming from the
“hate crime” of attempting to
preach at a homosexual street
fair in Philadelphia in October
2004. If convicted, the men
face up to 47 years in prison. A
17-year-old girl is being charged
separately in juvenile court.

You have this bizarre perception of american justice!

http://www.cwfa.org/familyvoice/2005-03/philadelphia_march_april.pdf

Now I don't know what the result of this has been, but right there is your american justice
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 05:49:59 PM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2006, 05:58:01 PM »
Until our own justice systems are flawless, who are we to tell them how to run theirs?

Are you seriously that fucking stupid to believe that?

You didn't delete your account yet? Anyways, look, I didn't say I agree with what's goin on over there, as a matter of fact I find the decision heinous. I just know people like yourself are gonna use something like this as an example for why we should go invade Iran eventhough it has nothing ot do with that country posing a threat to the US. That way, if things were to go wrong like they did in Iraq, we can claim we were liberating people from injustices like that case. The fact of the matter is, we have no right to tell them how to run their country.

THA SAUCE HOUSE