Author Topic: Last Goodbye of a Legend  (Read 1329 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Last Goodbye of a Legend
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2006, 07:31:56 PM »
The rhyme itself wasn't too bad (except for the over-cockiness and self-dickriding), but it's fake mainly because you busted a Jay-Z/DMX. Retiring and coming back...don't you need to actually start your career before you can retire it and return? :P Funny shit, regardless. Props for that. Peace*

Are you retarded? This was supposed to be my retirement from keystyle...I used to be a regular poster here. I hadn't posted a rhyme here until I came back to let you suckaz know what's up...The rhyme wasn't even good to my standards, I just wrote it quickstyle when i was really getting tired of the keystylers here and this board... ::)

I'm retarded? Yeah, and it really looks like you've "retired" from anything...you're still regularly posting and you're not getting the "multi-platinum" status respect you claim to deserve, get over it. Stop digging yourself deeper, if we're all haters then where's your legion of dickriders and what not? Get over yourself, homie. Grow up and when you get some hair on your nuts, chin and chest, come with some real shit instead of your high and mighty syllables about bullshit. You got potential, just get your head out of your ass and realise that a man can also accept defeat and bow out gracefully like a G. West Up - Peace*

Dawg, shut the fuck up. LMAO. you sound ridiculous tryna give me advice...Fact is, I haven't returned. If you call droppin a few keystyles returning to the game, then I feel sad for you and any career you had hoped for...Only 4 people post here, LOL, what are you on about anyways? Go battle some Mexicans on your block or something, I'm sure they really respect you. No one really cares here...PeACe

That's harsh, coming from a fucking pre-teen wannabe platinum artist. Fact is, you ain't shit whether on the internet or with your little stories about meeting execs or whatever. You haven't returned? We went back and forth everyday for awhile and while I was at work, I would come home and see that you began arguing with foo's giving me props like a bitch ass hater. That's the truth, it wasn't even your place to jump in me and Zilla's business so you're obviously seeking attention to begin with, faggot. Explain yourself otherwise, cause everybody on this site respects me...even the guys that diss me honestly say they feel my lyrics and we have mutual respect no matter what we rhyme...but you're a special case, you drag it on, stop and make excuses when you get clowned and then bicker about it and contradict yourself. I been writing and freestyleing before you went through puberty, dawg. I ain't give you advice, I'm telling you what you don't wanna hear, but things you know are true. If you haven't "returned", then why am I 100% positive that you're goijng to respond to this and every other post from here on? You've been on this board for hours, I come on for patches of time. You got a million posts about bullshit, while almost all my posts are rhymes<check on that. You can bring race into it, I won't go that low or even reply to that type of ignorance. I get respect from people of all ages and races. You met Xzibit? Wow, suck a phat dick and move on with your life. I've met Rick Ruben, Zach De La Rocha, Sen Dogg and plety others, but I don't go bragging about it to validate myself. I didn't ask for no authograph, picture or deals either, just gave 'em props and moved on. You're a fake star-struck little lying poser in my opinion and the more you type, the less respect you get from me and most others I expect as well. Peace*

LMFAO. what are you going on about? You were writing shit before I hit puberty? I'm a pre-teen? LMAOOO. WTF. I'm 19 years old, son, and I been writin' shit since I was 9. Check yaself before your make yourself feel stupid. LOLLL...And where did I say anything about meeting Xzibit? I was clowning on that other mitchel for bragging about meeting Xzibit, you dumbass, do you even know how to read? Also, i was only dissing the people who gave you props because they were all shittin' on me purely because they see me as an enemy on this board...I don't take 'em seriously, but unfortunately, I've hurt every one of them in a certain way, probably like I'm hurting you now...That's the only reason they came up in the thread to talk shit about me and act like you ripped me. Especially E-Crazy, who doesn't even read or post in keystyle. He's mad because I sonned the shit out of him in the sports section, so he came in here for his gay little revenge and your ass actually got excited...I'm not saying you suck or anything, but you got a big head for someone who hasn't proven themselves around here...PeACe
hahahahahahahaha, U Sonned Me? LMAO! you wish! please, u dedicate threads to me, trying to get at me, but end up ethering yourself...your an idiot, a lier, and a dubcc legend, hahahahahahahahahahaha
please, show me great internet legend when u have sonned me?

LMAO!

Man, People have IMed me on AIM telling me how funny the way I get you crying on WCC is. You're a fuckin joke, kid. Everytime I read one of your post I picture Carlton getting all excited and shouting in a geeky ass voice. Shut the fuck up, I also know you had that thread locked when I posted this picture of you VVVV

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2006, 07:40:56 PM »
The rhyme itself wasn't too bad (except for the over-cockiness and self-dickriding), but it's fake mainly because you busted a Jay-Z/DMX. Retiring and coming back...don't you need to actually start your career before you can retire it and return? :P Funny shit, regardless. Props for that. Peace*

Are you retarded? This was supposed to be my retirement from keystyle...I used to be a regular poster here. I hadn't posted a rhyme here until I came back to let you suckaz know what's up...The rhyme wasn't even good to my standards, I just wrote it quickstyle when i was really getting tired of the keystylers here and this board... ::)

I'm retarded? Yeah, and it really looks like you've "retired" from anything...you're still regularly posting and you're not getting the "multi-platinum" status respect you claim to deserve, get over it. Stop digging yourself deeper, if we're all haters then where's your legion of dickriders and what not? Get over yourself, homie. Grow up and when you get some hair on your nuts, chin and chest, come with some real shit instead of your high and mighty syllables about bullshit. You got potential, just get your head out of your ass and realise that a man can also accept defeat and bow out gracefully like a G. West Up - Peace*

Dawg, shut the fuck up. LMAO. you sound ridiculous tryna give me advice...Fact is, I haven't returned. If you call droppin a few keystyles returning to the game, then I feel sad for you and any career you had hoped for...Only 4 people post here, LOL, what are you on about anyways? Go battle some Mexicans on your block or something, I'm sure they really respect you. No one really cares here...PeACe

That's harsh, coming from a fucking pre-teen wannabe platinum artist. Fact is, you ain't shit whether on the internet or with your little stories about meeting execs or whatever. You haven't returned? We went back and forth everyday for awhile and while I was at work, I would come home and see that you began arguing with foo's giving me props like a bitch ass hater. That's the truth, it wasn't even your place to jump in me and Zilla's business so you're obviously seeking attention to begin with, faggot. Explain yourself otherwise, cause everybody on this site respects me...even the guys that diss me honestly say they feel my lyrics and we have mutual respect no matter what we rhyme...but you're a special case, you drag it on, stop and make excuses when you get clowned and then bicker about it and contradict yourself. I been writing and freestyleing before you went through puberty, dawg. I ain't give you advice, I'm telling you what you don't wanna hear, but things you know are true. If you haven't "returned", then why am I 100% positive that you're goijng to respond to this and every other post from here on? You've been on this board for hours, I come on for patches of time. You got a million posts about bullshit, while almost all my posts are rhymes<check on that. You can bring race into it, I won't go that low or even reply to that type of ignorance. I get respect from people of all ages and races. You met Xzibit? Wow, suck a phat dick and move on with your life. I've met Rick Ruben, Zach De La Rocha, Sen Dogg and plety others, but I don't go bragging about it to validate myself. I didn't ask for no authograph, picture or deals either, just gave 'em props and moved on. You're a fake star-struck little lying poser in my opinion and the more you type, the less respect you get from me and most others I expect as well. Peace*

LMFAO. what are you going on about? You were writing shit before I hit puberty? I'm a pre-teen? LMAOOO. WTF. I'm 19 years old, son, and I been writin' shit since I was 9. Check yaself before your make yourself feel stupid. LOLLL...And where did I say anything about meeting Xzibit? I was clowning on that other mitchel for bragging about meeting Xzibit, you dumbass, do you even know how to read? Also, i was only dissing the people who gave you props because they were all shittin' on me purely because they see me as an enemy on this board...I don't take 'em seriously, but unfortunately, I've hurt every one of them in a certain way, probably like I'm hurting you now...That's the only reason they came up in the thread to talk shit about me and act like you ripped me. Especially E-Crazy, who doesn't even read or post in keystyle. He's mad because I sonned the shit out of him in the sports section, so he came in here for his gay little revenge and your ass actually got excited...I'm not saying you suck or anything, but you got a big head for someone who hasn't proven themselves around here...PeACe
hahahahahahahaha, U Sonned Me? LMAO! you wish! please, u dedicate threads to me, trying to get at me, but end up ethering yourself...your an idiot, a lier, and a dubcc legend, hahahahahahahahahahaha

LMAO!

Man, People have IMed me on AIM telling me how funny the way I get you crying on WCC is. You're a fuckin joke, kid. Everytime I read one of your post I picture Carlton getting all excited and shouting in a geeky ass voice. Shut the fuck up, I also know you had that thread locked when I posted this picture of you VVVV

LMAO! Yeah, u wish i locked that thread, that was a total massacre...u should be glad that thread was locked for your sake...... oh man, u got photoshop skills, please kid, all u have is u on my nuts caring about my appearence and spelling. hahahahahhahahahahahaha, The Guy who gets caught with weed a scale and lets his girl take the blame for it while tripping on shrooms and acid before smuggling weed to isreal AND has been in the studio with multi platinum producers but lost the tracks, IS SONNING ME??!? LMAO! oh wow

DiSSENT

• Lil Geezy
  • Eric A.M. - The Underdawg
keep_blowing
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2006, 08:21:59 PM »

I can read, I just gave up on reading all of your shit, I skim through most of the bullshit (which is hard cuz you don't talk much else) but yeah, what makes you look so pathetic is that you keep saying how I haven't proved myself. It's funny how this board is your reason to live, you fuckin' little arrogant loser. You haven't accomplished shit in anyone else's eyes except yourself. Yeah, Mexicans respect me, along with more people on "your own site" than you, bitch. I'm not trying to prove a damn thing except that you're a fake ass little trick and I gotta thank you for helping me out with that. It's very self evident, that's why everyone's clowning on you..because you're see through and you're the only 1 who thinks so much of yourself. I never said I was the best or even better than you, but everyone else thus far has given me props over your shit, so you do the math. Don't hate on me cuz I get more respect than you without trying and without "platinum" artist/producer assistance. You're small time, homie. Petty lil' bow wow/romeo shit, you're a joke of a netcee. If this didn't matter to you, you would check back on all these threads concerning (or not concerning you) every fucking ten minutes. You reply so quick, I actually have other better things to do, but every once and awhile I come to drop a freestyle and happen to see your dumb ass ranting about the same thing everytime...yourself. It's funny how you don't get it, you call me a moron but can't take simple constructive criticism. Not only that, but you don't understand that I'm not trying to be a "legend" or vet on a website. I rather keep recording and working on my career in real life, you forum-obsessed cyber-thug. Keep responding, it only makes you look like a hypocrit. Mr. "I'm retired from posting regularly and 'keystling'..."<wtf have you been doing the past week or so, stupid? ;) Keep believing you won our little battles too...you're the only 1 here who thinks that, ask around and find out the hard way. I can tell your feelings are hurt youngin', keep it coming. I'm loving it and laughing at how much time you put into this. Peace*
"I'm an Urban Legend, in God's eyes, the Perfect Seven
the First To Get In the Devil's ass with a Verse From Heaven" - Big Pun

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2006, 09:18:26 PM »
after zilla, his supposed homeboy just sonned him, i guess we can say that this will be his eventual last goodbye.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2006, 10:11:17 PM »

LMAO!

LMAO! Yeah, u wish i locked that thread, that was a total massacre...u should be glad that thread was locked for your sake...... oh man, u got photoshop skills, please kid, all u have is u on my nuts caring about my appearence and spelling. hahahahahhahahahahahaha, The Guy who gets caught with weed a scale and lets his girl take the blame for it while tripping on shrooms and acid before smuggling weed to isreal AND has been in the studio with multi platinum producers but lost the tracks, IS SONNING ME??!? LMAO! oh wow

WOW! you are soooo funnnyyy and creative...Comical genius! Too bad all the shit you say is some made-up pathetic attempt at humor shit...You're a fuckin' joke, the dumbest member I've come across on this site, and that says a lot...I don't think anyone even needs to son you, that thread where Jamal did you in is forever cemented on every post you ever make...Dumb little crying bitch.

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2006, 10:15:07 PM »

LMAO!

WOW! you are soooo funnnyyy and creative...Comical genius! Too bad all the shit you say is some made-up pathetic attempt at humor shit...You're a fuckin' joke, the dumbest member I've come across on this site, and that says a lot...I don't think anyone even needs to son you, that thread where Jamal did you in is forever cemented on every post you ever make...Dumb little crying bitch.
ALL THAT SHIT IS MADE UP? HOW? U POSTED IT!!!
(for those who dont know, here are the links)
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=76054.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=54372

LMAO!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
I got proof to everything i say, you just talk nonsense, LMAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: keep_blowing
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2006, 10:15:34 PM »

I can read, I just gave up on reading all of your shit, I skim through most of the bullshit (which is hard cuz you don't talk much else) but yeah, what makes you look so pathetic is that you keep saying how I haven't proved myself. It's funny how this board is your reason to live, you fuckin' little arrogant loser. You haven't accomplished shit in anyone else's eyes except yourself. Yeah, Mexicans respect me, along with more people on "your own site" than you, bitch. I'm not trying to prove a damn thing except that you're a fake ass little trick and I gotta thank you for helping me out with that. It's very self evident, that's why everyone's clowning on you..because you're see through and you're the only 1 who thinks so much of yourself. I never said I was the best or even better than you, but everyone else thus far has given me props over your shit, so you do the math. Don't hate on me cuz I get more respect than you without trying and without "platinum" artist/producer assistance. You're small time, homie. Petty lil' bow wow/romeo shit, you're a joke of a netcee. If this didn't matter to you, you would check back on all these threads concerning (or not concerning you) every fucking ten minutes. You reply so quick, I actually have other better things to do, but every once and awhile I come to drop a freestyle and happen to see your dumb ass ranting about the same thing everytime...yourself. It's funny how you don't get it, you call me a moron but can't take simple constructive criticism. Not only that, but you don't understand that I'm not trying to be a "legend" or vet on a website. I rather keep recording and working on my career in real life, you forum-obsessed cyber-thug. Keep responding, it only makes you look like a hypocrit. Mr. "I'm retired from posting regularly and 'keystling'..."<wtf have you been doing the past week or so, stupid? ;) Keep believing you won our little battles too...you're the only 1 here who thinks that, ask around and find out the hard way. I can tell your feelings are hurt youngin', keep it coming. I'm loving it and laughing at how much time you put into this. Peace*

LMFAO@you thinking you know me from reading less than 20 posts of mine on a message board. Son, you don't even know anyone who knows me, how can you say "nobody believes you've accomplished shit"...LOLLLLL, straight bullshit talk, speakin' out your ass, just like in your rhymes...My own site? I'm the number one hated guy in the history of this site, LMAO, you OBVIOUSLY have no fuckin' clue what youre talkin about...And everyone I showed that little battle to on AIM (if youd even go as far as calling those petty verses a battle) said I ripped you like it was nothing...Lil Bow Wow/Romeo? Wow, man, I don't even know if we're on the same page here...Please learn something and know what the fuck you're saying before you say it...Cuz you obviously ain't knowin'...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2006, 10:17:31 PM »
after zilla, his supposed homeboy just sonned him, i guess we can say that this will be his eventual last goodbye.

My supposed homeboy? LMAO, Rod was never my "homeboy"...As a matter of fact, we weren't known to get along on this site and have had a grip of "beefs" in the past...Another hater speaking out his ass. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2006, 10:21:32 PM »

LMAO!

LMAO!!!

Okay? Am I supposed to be ashamed of that the same way you're ashamed of your intelligence+appearance combo? I posted that shit myself, LOL, I don't give a FUCK...yes, I got busted and yes, I've tried shrooms and acid before...Whats the big deal, you fuckin' pussy? I let my girl take the blame? Where did I say that? My girlfriend didn't even get anything because everything was mine, she got off free, and I'm still serving my probation...Dumbfuck. And when did I say anything about losing tracks or tripping on shrooms before smuggling weed? You obviously have nothing on me, you're too stupid, so you simply make shit up...It's fuckin sad, especially coming from the Carlton of WCC.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2006, 10:26:51 PM »

Okay? Am I supposed to be ashamed of that the same way you're ashamed of your intelligence+appearance combo? I posted that shit myself, LOL, I don't give a FUCK...yes, I got busted and yes, I've tried shrooms and acid before...Whats the big deal, you fuckin' pussy? I let my girl take the blame? Where did I say that? My girlfriend didn't even get anything because everything was mine, she got off free, and I'm still serving my probation...Dumbfuck. And when did I say anything about losing tracks or tripping on shrooms before smuggling weed? You obviously have nothing on me, you're too stupid, so you simply make shit up...It's fuckin sad, especially coming from the Carlton of WCC.

BRO, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, once again.  You are NOT on probhation.  repeat after me, "I am on ACOD" Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal.  THats what they give for weed.

I've been on probhation, and its definately not the same thing. Its not cool to name drop that however, especially on an internet forum.  you think your probhation gives you more street cred, when the only streets you seen got big bird and sesame all over em.

ecrazy

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2006, 10:28:31 PM »

LMAO!

LMAO!!!

who said i am ashamed in my appearence and intelligence? Im fuckin SEXY - I get girls, NOT JUNKIE Druggies like you dude, LMAO! Im not the smartest person in the world, but im smart, and im smarter than you! what are you doing? are u in college? NO, your working for your daddy. you have not done nothing for yourself, you have been handed everything to you, i bet your daddy even paid for your studio time with the multi platinum producer huh?
hahahaha, dude, your done with!

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2006, 10:29:13 PM »
  you think your probhation gives you more street cred, when the only streets you seen got big bird and sesame all over em.
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
LMAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2006, 10:33:39 PM »

BRO, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, once again.  You are NOT on probhation.  repeat after me, "I am on ACOD" Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal.  THats what they give for weed.

I've been on probhation, and its definately not the same thing. Its not cool to name drop that however, especially on an internet forum.  you think your probhation gives you more street cred, when the only streets you seen got big bird and sesame all over em.

WTF? You dumb piece of shit...I don't care about probation. LOLLLL, what the HELL are you on about? And yes, I am on probation, I see a fuckin PROBATION officer monthly, and get tested, have counciling, community service, etc. And it's not for "weed", it's for "intent to sell"...LOL@you even bringing up street cred because I said I was on probation...You think like a fuckin 12 year old...You got fuckin' hockey players in your sig man. What the fuck are you even talkin' about street-cred for, you punk ass hater?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2006, 10:35:10 PM »
Im fuckin SEXY

im smart, and im smarter than you!

LMFAOOOOO! OMG...This is just too much...LOLLLLLLLL, I'm seriously dying here, this is some classic shit.