Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 3099 times)

The Watcher

Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2006, 06:58:05 PM »
he has 19k posts now, maybe overseer could make up a hall of fame
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2006, 07:04:34 PM »

Holy fucking shit, i couldve sworn it was 16 awhile ago... see what I mean?

The Watcher

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2006, 07:27:25 PM »

Holy fucking shit, i couldve sworn it was 16 awhile ago... see what I mean?

lmao
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2006, 07:36:10 PM »
SOME DUBCC USER WHO WILL GO UNNAMED, SENT ME THIS IM (Note: DEEEEzzzzNuTz = NIK):

Emanon Jeans: Yo, its Necro
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lmao
Emanon Jeans: you finish that track yet?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: whos this, efag?
Emanon Jeans: its necro
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: or one of the efags
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: you dumb fuckin shit, i have necros email
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: nice try tho
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: he doesnt use aim
Emanon Jeans: yeah i just got it
Emanon Jeans: e-40 is here right now
Emanon Jeans: he says whatup
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: you are hilarious! whos this? it has to be one of the e-losers
Emanon Jeans: what was that? my bad Ms. Toi just closed out my aim window
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i said you were a comical genius...howd u think up them jokes? lol.

my bad to quote my own post, but this was so damn funny.  im crackin up readin it again

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2006, 08:12:50 PM »
Some funny ass shit...

NIK labelling anyone and everyone a hater.  ::)

SGV

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2006, 10:57:37 PM »

Are you kidding me? The main focus in the studio when I've been with major names has been them, not me. Do you know how many people are up in them studios helping out when artists record? I didn't say I had input on everyones lyrics, and beats, again, you're twisting my words to hate. I said those are the small things I did when I was up there in the studio (NOT EVERYTIME FOR EVERYONE)...It's not even major enough to lie about, I don't even see what angle the hate is coming from...Maybe because it's me? Who knows, but this shit is hilarious...also, I had contact with Necro online. I did a remix with his approval for a song on a mixtape I was GOING to release. I even think I let Rod hear the song (not sure)...it's just funny how the hate piles up out of no where, for the dumbest shit, mostly due to me being hated on these boards... :-\

See, you've changed your story so many times. Nobody is twisting words but you. Nobody is hating. You calling us haters proves that you can't back up what you're saying. See dogg, let me hear that Necro Remix... How can you not have it anymore? That makes no sense to me.

WestCoasta

« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2006, 12:16:29 AM »
let me hear that Necro Remix... How can you not have it anymore? That makes no sense to me.

We Fly High

« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2006, 12:43:46 AM »

Are you kidding me? The main focus in the studio when I've been with major names has been them, not me. Do you know how many people are up in them studios helping out when artists record? I didn't say I had input on everyones lyrics, and beats, again, you're twisting my words to hate. I said those are the small things I did when I was up there in the studio (NOT EVERYTIME FOR EVERYONE)...It's not even major enough to lie about, I don't even see what angle the hate is coming from...Maybe because it's me? Who knows, but this shit is hilarious...also, I had contact with Necro online. I did a remix with his approval for a song on a mixtape I was GOING to release. I even think I let Rod hear the song (not sure)...it's just funny how the hate piles up out of no where, for the dumbest shit, mostly due to me being hated on these boards... :-\

See, you've changed your story so many times. Nobody is twisting words but you. Nobody is hating. You calling us haters proves that you can't back up what you're saying. See dogg, let me hear that Necro Remix... How can you not have it anymore? That makes no sense to me.

at this point, its not really necessary to listen to that remix anymore, after finding out the capacity in which they worked together, if any. Wow he approved a remix. NIK's been soakin online game from Necro, Mr. "I need Drugs" aka crackhead rapper.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 03:55:52 AM by J.dubcnn »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2006, 01:22:53 AM »
Some funny ass shit...

NIK labelling anyone and everyone a hater.  ::)
under,seer is a hata..........and half of you bitches on here, are some immature little momma boys...LMFAO!the blind leading the blind.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2006, 09:26:34 AM »
LMAO...You know what I see when I enter this thread? A bunch of fags jumping all up on one mans dick. Some because they hate him, some because it's simply the thing to do...I've already known that this board has a lot of childish ass queers, but this dick-riding has just been taken to another level. Oh yes! I lied about being in studios with Chuckii Booker and MS. FUCKIN TOI. LOLLLL. Do you know how ridiculous you guys sound? "Where's that Necro remix"...I told you fruits, it's probably on some burned CD somewhere. I had it on my other PC when I still had dial-up, but it crashed and I lost all my files, WHICH IS THE SAME REASON IM NOT UPPING THE JACKA TRACK I PRODUCED, WHICH ROD ALREADY CONFIRMED...How can it not exist when I already said I let people who I was in touch with back in my rapping days hear it (Nexus, SMS, Emence, Blade, Doggy, etc.)? LOL. Don't you guys get it? When I know in my mind that what I'm saying is true, and I have 15 groupies tryna find ways to prove its not, that makes yall officially dick-riders to me and anyone who knows me and reads this board...It's all good though, I just sit back and get entertained by how gay some people on a message board can actually get... ::)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2006, 01:39:55 PM »

Now_I_Feel_Sorry

We Fly High

« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2006, 01:46:20 PM »
the crazy thing is that g spot posts dont even count, so in reality this guy probably has over 30,000 posts.

ecrazy

« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2006, 01:48:48 PM »
the crazy thing is that g spot posts dont even count, so in reality this guy probably has over 30,000 posts.
dang, he prob. has more post than everyone on dubcc combined!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2006, 02:41:35 PM »
LMAO. G-Spot posts used to count its first few years. Those were the years I posted most. Nowadays, people post wayyyy more than me. I remember when I was at 18,000, Seer was at like 16,000 and something. Nowadays 90% of my posts are in the sports section...You clown on the posts, you clown on a good portion of the posters here...Just because I'm one of the few who remained from day one, doesn't mean shit...LOL@people dick-riding me for my post-count when Overseer is 1,000 posts ahead of me and Sikotic is about 1,000 posts away from me...Two of the most liked members. I guess it's cool to dick-ride when it's the thing to do, huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2006, 02:43:27 PM »
dang, he prob. has more post than everyone on dubcc combined!

Wow. You really ARE retarded...LMFAO. How is that possible. Seer has about 20,000 posts and Sikotic has about 18,000. Together, that is about 38,000 ALONE. You should be a mathematician! :D