Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 2999 times)

We Fly High

Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2006, 03:50:12 PM »
After 20,000 you should retire from the internet^

seriously.. it took me like 5 years to get up to 3,000 posts. if i wanted to reach 20,000 it would take me ast least 30 years, hahahahha. I guess thats his internet legacy though. the history of dubcc.

Suga Foot

« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2006, 03:52:01 PM »
LOL...For people who don't know, E-Kardz is just mad that I ripped him in some rhymes, ever since then, he's been all over my nuts...E-Kardz, you dumb ass dick-rider, what don't you understand about me not having most my tracks anymore. I don't even have the Necro one or Jacka one I was talking about, but people on this board have heard it, you dumbfuck...Now shut the fuck up and get off thy niznuts, you punk-ass nobody with bitch ass hockey players in your sig...I'm high as fuck and I can still think more logically than you... 8)

Who here has heard it? No one has come forward.

LMAO...Are you honestly THAT slow? What do you think me and Rod were arguing about when he said he would come down to Woodland Hills if I "bootlegged" the shit...I honestly think he might just be mad over the fact that he probably bit my beat I did for Jacka & TTH (he even admits he did) and didn't want anyone to know that I produced the OG version...Come on Rod, what kinda bitch-made shit is that?...You KNOW I've done way more shit than youre tryna make it seem...Why you bein' such a hatin' ass bitch? Especially in the same thread where I had your back...I dunno, I'm blazed right now, but it just seems like some mitch bade shit to me...PeACe

Rod's mad because he bit your beat?  That doesn't make sense.  You should be the one that's mad (or at least a little dissaponted).

And nobody bit the beat.  You sampled it originally.  And the beat was re-done (without samples).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2006, 04:00:14 PM »
LOL...For people who don't know, E-Kardz is just mad that I ripped him in some rhymes, ever since then, he's been all over my nuts...E-Kardz, you dumb ass dick-rider, what don't you understand about me not having most my tracks anymore. I don't even have the Necro one or Jacka one I was talking about, but people on this board have heard it, you dumbfuck...Now shut the fuck up and get off thy niznuts, you punk-ass nobody with bitch ass hockey players in your sig...I'm high as fuck and I can still think more logically than you... 8)

Who here has heard it? No one has come forward.

LMAO...Are you honestly THAT slow? What do you think me and Rod were arguing about when he said he would come down to Woodland Hills if I "bootlegged" the shit...I honestly think he might just be mad over the fact that he probably bit my beat I did for Jacka & TTH (he even admits he did) and didn't want anyone to know that I produced the OG version...Come on Rod, what kinda bitch-made shit is that?...You KNOW I've done way more shit than youre tryna make it seem...Why you bein' such a hatin' ass bitch? Especially in the same thread where I had your back...I dunno, I'm blazed right now, but it just seems like some mitch bade shit to me...PeACe

Rod's mad because he bit your beat?  That doesn't make sense.  You should be the one that's mad (or at least a little dissaponted).

And nobody bit the beat.  You sampled it originally.  And the beat was re-done (without samples).

It just seemed like I struck a nerve by letting people know I originally did that beat. He probably didn't want people knowing that or something...I dunno, why else would he react like that?

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2006, 04:04:34 PM »
Naah, only Sikotic is low key with his hate...7even is on crack or something. LOL.

Yeah, ya know...kinda like how you're discreet with your studio work.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »
After 20,000 you should retire from the internet^

seriously.. it took me like 5 years to get up to 3,000 posts. if i wanted to reach 20,000 it would take me ast least 30 years, hahahahha. I guess thats his internet legacy though. the history of dubcc.

LOL. Well, Overseer has 20,000 and he was around 4,000 when I reached 10,000...So is Overseer a loser too, or only because it's me it's okay to shit on? Come on, dickrider, why don't you find better things to do than hate on people because it's the thing to do...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2006, 04:06:50 PM »
Naah, only Sikotic is low key with his hate...7even is on crack or something. LOL.

That makes no sense...If I was discreet, people wouldn't be hating on me for _bragging_, you fuckin' dumbass...Think up some better jokes, you're runnin' outta material...

Sikotic™

« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2006, 04:15:15 PM »

That makes no sense...If I was discreet, people wouldn't be hating on me for _bragging_, you fuckin' dumbass...Think up some better jokes, you're runnin' outta material...

sar·casm (särkzm)

NOUN:

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
   2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

That one just flew right over your head didn't it?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »

sar·casm (särkzm)

NOUN:

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
   2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

That one just flew right over your head didn't it?

No, how is that sarcasm? LOL. You said I was discreet about my studio music...That flat out made NO sense. Try again though...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2006, 04:29:57 PM »

LMFAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2006, 04:31:21 PM »

LMFAO!

LOL. Of course you'd find a joke that makes no sense funny...As long as it's hating on me, right? Fuckin' groupie...

Sikotic™

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2006, 04:40:50 PM »
Oh My YHWH, I break it down for him, go through the trouble of looking up the definition of sarcasm for him because I care so much, and he's still lost? What else do I gotta do, say it in Yiddish?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2006, 04:48:15 PM »
SOME DUBCC USER WHO WILL GO UNNAMED, SENT ME THIS IM (Note: DEEEEzzzzNuTz = NIK):

Emanon Jeans: Yo, its Necro
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lmao
Emanon Jeans: you finish that track yet?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: whos this, efag?
Emanon Jeans: its necro
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: or one of the efags
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: you dumb fuckin shit, i have necros email
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: nice try tho
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: he doesnt use aim
Emanon Jeans: yeah i just got it
Emanon Jeans: e-40 is here right now
Emanon Jeans: he says whatup
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: you are hilarious! whos this? it has to be one of the e-losers
Emanon Jeans: what was that? my bad Ms. Toi just closed out my aim window
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i said you were a comical genius...howd u think up them jokes? lol.

WestCoasta

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »
SOME DUBCC USER WHO WILL GO UNNAMED, SENT ME THIS IM (Note: DEEEEzzzzNuTz = NIK):

DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i said you were a comical genius...howd u think up them jokes? lol.

LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2006, 05:11:21 PM »

LMAO. I knew that was your ass. "someone IMed me it"...Of course you'd have no life to go on and do some childish shit like that...Why did you cut off what I said? LOL. You don't wanna post the whole thing?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2006, 06:49:48 PM »
Shit man... you should've ended it earlier you could've at least avoided getting bombed on this hard..

and please dont respond to this saying something like "Im A lEgEnD WhY Ru On My nUtS U gRoUpIE"

19k posts does not = gangsta.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 07:04:06 PM by Sepehr »