Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 2990 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 06:44:27 AM »
damn that is a lot to read
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2006, 06:47:43 AM »

lol NEWSFLASH!!

NIK, Rod, and E-Crazy just devloped severe arthritis!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2006, 06:51:15 AM »

lol NEWSFLASH!!

NIK, Rod, and E-Crazy just devloped severe arthritis!

for real I can't image writing that much for notn
but I guess I used to be like that too - well to an extend -  so I ain't one to talk
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Throwback

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2006, 08:13:15 AM »
rofl kartoffel. its sad. i want an internet legacy too!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2006, 10:18:59 AM »
hahahahaha

Nik got clowned harder even harder than C-Walker LMAO!

Yes! I got clowned so hard! That's why Rod closed the thread when he couldn't prove anything...LOL. How is 5 people riding my dick at once anything close to a sonning? Internet legacy? LOL. You people are so dumb, it's mind-boggling. I was talkin about people earnin' their respect in keystyle, like back in the days...Unfortunately, there's too many dick-suckers and dick-riders on WCC. Surprisingly, Rod was one of 'em in that thread...Respect was lost.

Throwback

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2006, 10:23:29 AM »
u mad?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2006, 10:36:19 AM »
damm I can't believe I typed that much, what a night on wcc.

And Sccit, I had nothing to prove, it was the other way around.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SGV

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2006, 10:42:48 AM »
LOL @ NIK trying to flip what I said about Rod into a diss. NIK is still yet to produce any evidence outside of his hearsay about what he's done with these artists and when.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2006, 10:55:26 AM »
I find so amusing that I get into it with these clowns after so many years. You ain't seen me do something like that in years, because I simply don't have the patience to let myself even care. But something just sparked last night because what he was claiming was so pathetic. Bottomline, you're a sad individual sccit. Give us 1 picture, 1 track, 1 story, anything involving the artists you mentioned. But then again, I could careless, just stop flooding this bitch with non-sense, it hurts my eyes.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2006, 10:58:32 AM »
man I just spent like 45 minutes reading that whole thread.  I need a life. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2006, 11:08:50 AM »
I find so amusing that I get into it with these clowns after so many years. You ain't seen me do something like that in years, because I simply don't have the patience to let myself even care. But something just sparked last night because what he was claiming was so pathetic. Bottomline, you're a sad individual sccit. Give us 1 picture, 1 track, 1 story, anything involving the artists you mentioned. But then again, I could careless, just stop flooding this bitch with non-sense, it hurts my eyes.

What was I claiming? LMAO...Read the whole thread front-to-back, you jumped on my dick for no reason WHATSOEVER. Simply to hate and bring me down...because you have no evidence about anything I said being not true, you just came and made some hating ass accusations with no actual basis to 'em...What did I say that was unbelievable or that I need to "provide proof" for...LMAO. Come on man, think about how damn ridiculous you sound...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2006, 11:15:41 AM »
you jumped on my dick for no reason WHATSOEVER. Simply to hate and bring me down

think about how damn ridiculous YOU sound, you dumbfuck.  that is not jumping on someones dick.  not by a longshot.  you are so fucking dumb, that makes no sense at all.  if someone is hating on you, how are they jumping on your dick, its more like they are jumping you, you fucking stupid big nosed yarmulke wearin "compton ballin" slauson reppin, woodland rich pussy boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2006, 11:19:25 AM »
you jumped on my dick for no reason WHATSOEVER. Simply to hate and bring me down

think about how damn ridiculous YOU sound, you dumbfuck.  that is not jumping on someones dick.  not by a longshot.  you are so fucking dumb, that makes no sense at all.  if someone is hating on you, how are they jumping on your dick, its more like they are jumping you, you fucking stupid big nosed yarmulke wearin "compton ballin" slauson reppin, woodland rich pussy boy.

I don't even know where to begin with you...People, this dude was hating on Rod madstyle, calling him fake, saying he got no flows, all sorts of haterism. Last night when Rod started talking that shit about me, he actually started sucking Rod's dick like it was nothing...You are fake, buddy. There should be no place in this world for frontin' ass fakes like you...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2006, 11:22:01 AM »

I don't even know where to begin with you...People, this dude was hating on Rod madstyle, calling him fake, saying he got no flows, all sorts of haterism. Last night when Rod started talking that shit about me, he actually started sucking Rod's dick like it was nothing...You are fake, buddy. There should be no place in this world for frontin' ass fakes like you...

NIK, im surprised at you?
YOU LOVE ATTENTION! However, all youve been doing in this thread, and in the other thread, was trying to make someone else the focus? But WHY?

OHHHH! I KNOW, ITS because you have NOTHING to SAY.

You are a DUMB FUCK.

shouldnt you be at temple or something?

SGV

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2006, 11:22:23 AM »

What was I claiming?

Last time I recorded was in a studio with multi-platinum producers and execs

Obviously you recorded something, but you have no access to it at all? Seems like you don't know business and got fucked on your masters.

It's not even funny, due to the fact that I've worked with so many professional artists in my day. Necro, Ill Bill, Sabac, E40, Lifestyle Crew, Lionel Richie, Hittman, Mr. Hyde, Chuckii Booker, Ms. Toi, Jacka of the Mob Figaz, etc....I've done so much shit all when I was super young...The fact that I said you could look it up in the earlier WCC pages was just providing proof, you dumb piece of shit...Now post up one of your tracks so we can see how whack you are, son.

See homie, you flip flop a lot. Here you say you've worked with all these people. But, then all of a sudden it's "Well I was just kicking a freestyle..." Homie. point is, what have you done with these cats? Let's see some proof.

What did I say that was unbelievable or that I need to "provide proof" for

The quote above is what was unbelievable and you need to provide proof for.