Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 3000 times)

Sikotic™

Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2006, 11:23:51 AM »
Man. Most entertainign thread in a long time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2006, 11:24:14 AM »
you jumped on my dick for no reason WHATSOEVER. Simply to hate and bring me down

think about how damn ridiculous YOU sound, you dumbfuck.  that is not jumping on someones dick.  not by a longshot.  you are so fucking dumb, that makes no sense at all.  if someone is hating on you, how are they jumping on your dick, its more like they are jumping you, you fucking stupid big nosed yarmulke wearin "compton ballin" slauson reppin, woodland rich pussy boy.

I don't even know where to begin with you...People, this dude was hating on Rod madstyle, calling him fake, saying he got no flows, all sorts of haterism. Last night when Rod started talking that shit about me, he actually started sucking Rod's dick like it was nothing...You are fake, buddy. There should be no place in this world for frontin' ass fakes like you...

NIK, im surprised at you?
YOU LOVE ATTENTION! However, all youve been doing in this thread, and in the other thread, was trying to make someone else the focus? But WHY?

OHHHH! I KNOW, ITS because you have NOTHING to SAY.

You are a DUMB FUCK.

shouldnt you be at temple or something?

Temple on a Monday morning? WOW, not only are you a fake-ass hater, you are a dumbfuck as well. What are you even saying?...LOL

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »
you jumped on my dick for no reason WHATSOEVER. Simply to hate and bring me down

think about how damn ridiculous YOU sound, you dumbfuck.  that is not jumping on someones dick.  not by a longshot.  you are so fucking dumb, that makes no sense at all.  if someone is hating on you, how are they jumping on your dick, its more like they are jumping you, you fucking stupid big nosed yarmulke wearin "compton ballin" slauson reppin, woodland rich pussy boy.

I don't even know where to begin with you...People, this dude was hating on Rod madstyle, calling him fake, saying he got no flows, all sorts of haterism. Last night when Rod started talking that shit about me, he actually started sucking Rod's dick like it was nothing...You are fake, buddy. There should be no place in this world for frontin' ass fakes like you...

YOU LOVE ATTENTION! However, all youve been doing in this thread, and in the other thread, was trying to make someone else the focus? But WHY?

You are a DUMB FUCK.

Temple on a Monday morning? WOW, not only are you a fake-ass hater, you are a dumbfuck as well. What are you even saying?...LOL

once again, lets change the focus of the conversation, so maybe people will forget that you are stupid, brag without rights, and have a shylock nose.

you amuse me  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2006, 11:27:50 AM »

What was I claiming?

Last time I recorded was in a studio with multi-platinum producers and execs

Obviously you recorded something, but you have no access to it at all? Seems like you don't know business and got fucked on your masters.

It's not even funny, due to the fact that I've worked with so many professional artists in my day. Necro, Ill Bill, Sabac, E40, Lifestyle Crew, Lionel Richie, Hittman, Mr. Hyde, Chuckii Booker, Ms. Toi, Jacka of the Mob Figaz, etc....I've done so much shit all when I was super young...The fact that I said you could look it up in the earlier WCC pages was just providing proof, you dumb piece of shit...Now post up one of your tracks so we can see how whack you are, son.

See homie, you flip flop a lot. Here you say you've worked with all these people. But, then all of a sudden it's "Well I was just kicking a freestyle..." Homie. point is, what have you done with these cats? Let's see some proof.

What did I say that was unbelievable or that I need to "provide proof" for

The quote above is what was unbelievable and you need to provide proof for.

LOL. What's so hard to understand? I was PRESENT in the studio with those peeps DUE TO ME BEING A RAPPER. I NEVER claimed to produce tracks for E40 or something drastic like that, ya'll just twisted it so that you could hate...I rarely have ANY of my tracks from when I was a rapper, I dont even have the song or beat I did for Jacka/TTH which Rod was bitching about. Otherwise, I woulda leaked that shit as soon as he started talkin' shit about it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2006, 11:28:43 AM »

You are a DUMB FUCK.

once again, lets change the focus of the conversation, so maybe people will forget that you are stupid, brag without rights, and have a shylock nose.

you amuse me  :D

You are so funny! I think you and E-Crazy should start a special ed comedy club.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2006, 11:30:23 AM »
I've worked with so many professional artists in my day. Necro, Ill Bill, Sabac, E40, Lifestyle Crew, Lionel Richie, Hittman, Mr. Hyde, Chuckii Booker, Ms. Toi, Jacka of the Mob Figaz, etc.

I was PRESENT in the studio with those peeps DUE TO ME BEING A RAPPER.

so you went from working with them to just bein lucky enough to set foot in the same studio?

SGV

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2006, 11:30:55 AM »

What was I claiming?

Obviously you recorded something, but you have no access to it at all? Seems like you don't know business and got fucked on your masters.

It's not even funny, due to the fact that I've worked with so many professional artists in my day. Necro, Ill Bill, Sabac, E40, Lifestyle Crew, Lionel Richie, Hittman, Mr. Hyde, Chuckii Booker, Ms. Toi, Jacka of the Mob Figaz, etc....I've done so much shit all when I was super young...The fact that I said you could look it up in the earlier WCC pages was just providing proof, you dumb piece of shit...Now post up one of your tracks so we can see how whack you are, son.

See homie, you flip flop a lot. Here you say you've worked with all these people. But, then all of a sudden it's "Well I was just kicking a freestyle..." Homie. point is, what have you done with these cats? Let's see some proof.

LOL. What's so hard to understand? I was PRESENT in the studio with those peeps DUE TO ME BEING A RAPPER. I NEVER claimed to produce tracks for E40 or something drastic like that, ya'll just twisted it so that you could hate...I rarely have ANY of my tracks from when I was a rapper, I dont even have the song or beat I did for Jacka/TTH which Rod was bitching about. Otherwise, I woulda leaked that shit as soon as he started talkin' shit about it...

See, now you're saying you were only present. Dogg... I just posted an unedited quote from you saying you've worked with these people. Now you see why people think you're lying? You just contradicted yourself with your own quote RIGHT infront of you.

Throwback

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2006, 11:33:02 AM »
sticky this please.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2006, 11:35:07 AM »

What was I claiming?

See, now you're saying you were only present. Dogg... I just posted an unedited quote from you saying you've worked with these people. Now you see why people think you're lying? You just contradicted yourself with your own quote RIGHT infront of you.

LMAO. WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO TWIST MY WORDS UP AND HATE. It's funny to me, EXTREMELY funny, because everything I have said was true, but you guys are attempting to make it seem otherwise in any sort of way you can. I didn't say I was ONLY present, read the whole thread front to back. I've kicked flows on beats, helped out with writing, some I made remixes with, fucked around makin' beats in the lab...This is just ridiculous. It's like I'm going in circles tryna prove some PETTY ass shit. I'd understand where yall were coming from if I said I made beats for Dr Dre and he never used them, but wtf? Whats so hard to believe about anything that I said? ::)

We Fly High

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2006, 11:37:42 AM »
Man. Most entertainign thread in a long time.

second that.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2006, 11:39:08 AM »

LMAO. WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO TWIST MY WORDS UP
I didn't say I was ONLY present
I'm going in circles tryna prove some PETTY ass shit
Whats so hard to believe about anything that I said?

read that again nik, then read what me and sgv quoted.

you twist your own words up homie
you did say you worked with em, but changed it to present, now goin back
yes, you are goin in circles, its called lying, and you are losing your direction, getting confused, getting caught, and starting over.
its hard to believe because you havent shown proof.  because your a loser, because your rhymes beats and freestyles suck, none of these people would waste their time with you.  THATS why its unbelievable

SGV

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2006, 11:39:17 AM »

LMAO. WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO TWIST MY WORDS UP AND HATE. It's funny to me, EXTREMELY funny, because everything I have said was true, but you guys are attempting to make it seem otherwise in any sort of way you can. I didn't say I was ONLY present, read the whole thread front to back. I've kicked flows on beats, helped out with writing, some I made remixes with, fucked around makin' beats in the lab...This is just ridiculous. It's like I'm going in circles tryna prove some PETTY ass shit. I'd understand where yall were coming from if I said I made beats for Dr Dre and he never used them, but wtf? Whats so hard to believe about anything that I said? ::)

Trying hard to twist your words? Dogg! You're twisting your words on your own!!! First it's:

Then it was:

Now it's:

I didn't say I was ONLY present, read the whole thread front to back. I've kicked flows on beats, helped out with writing, some I made remixes with, fucked around makin' beats in the lab

Who's twisting words? Me or you?

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »
RIP
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2006, 11:45:50 AM »

Trying hard to twist your words? Dogg! You're twisting your words on your own!!! First it's:

Then it was:

Now it's:

I didn't say I was ONLY present, read the whole thread front to back. I've kicked flows on beats, helped out with writing, some I made remixes with, fucked around makin' beats in the lab

Who's twisting words? Me or you?

LMAO. OMG. You are trying so hard...I never said I made tracks with 'em, especially not tracks that went on their album. This is ridiculous, you have NOTHING on me. You can't prove anything, it's all stipulation what you say, don't you get it? I said I worked with proffesional artists, which I have...Whether it be kickin' flows with 'em, helpin out in the studio, or whatever... but when did I say I ever did an actual song for the people I listed?...Come on man, FIND IT. Like I said, read the thread front to back, everything I said has been true...PeACe

Throwback

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2006, 11:46:20 AM »
i bet this thread is going to be 7 pages long.