Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 2991 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2006, 11:47:11 AM »
I know personally 40 doesn't waste no time. Even if he was in Chukii whoever's studio, he wouldn't have no patience to watch you "bust flows on beats" and he wouldn't need you to write for him. You sound stupid, just stop.

Provide a SINGLE proof that your claims exist. At least a picture, a 3 second snippet to an audio, something. I doubt anyone even cares about this issue, it's just entertaining to watch a compulsive liar do circles around himself.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2006, 11:47:17 AM »
RIP

MAN, STFU. You have no place in this even...How can it be RIP when everything I said has been true and has only been hated on with stipulation, not disproven with facts...LOL@discreet hater over here. :-X

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2006, 11:47:20 AM »
it's all stipulation what you say, don't you get it?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2006, 11:48:21 AM »
it's just entertaining to watch a compulsive liar do circles around himself.

second that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2006, 11:50:52 AM »
I know personally 40 doesn't waste no time. Even if he was in Chukii whoever's studio, he wouldn't have no patience to watch you "bust flows on beats" and he wouldn't need you to write for him. You sound stupid, just stop.

Provide a SINGLE proof that your claims exist. At least a picture, a 3 second snippet to an audio, something. I doubt anyone even cares about this issue, it's just entertaining to watch a compulsive liar do circles around himself.

SAY WHAT I LIED ABOUT! LOLLL. You are such a fucking hater, Rod. You don't even know what you're saying yourself. Come down here, I'll let you meet everyone I know, shit, some of my boys have been with me through this...It's like you guys WANT me to be lying, but you simply have no way to prove it. I never said I busted for E40 anyways, Rod said that. Yes, I was in the studio with him, but WTF? You asked me to tell you where/with who I did shows, I did...You ask me for local artists I made beats for, i told you...Come on man, quit TRYING so hard to hate. It's one thing to hate. It's another thing to TRY and hate, especially with NO reason...LOL. I'm lovin' it.

SGV

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2006, 11:54:20 AM »

LMAO. OMG. You are trying so hard...I never said I made tracks with 'em, especially not tracks that went on their album. This is ridiculous, you have NOTHING on me. You can't prove anything, it's all stipulation what you say, don't you get it? I said I worked with proffesional artists, which I have...Whether it be kickin' flows with 'em, helpin out in the studio, or whatever... but when did I say I ever did an actual song for the people I listed?...Come on man, FIND IT. Like I said, read the thread front to back, everything I said has been true...PeACe

LMAO. You said you had input in their lyrics, beats, etc. You mean to tell me, out of all the times you were in the studio with these people and you "helped" them or "kicked a freestyle" with them, nothing has EVER been released? And you ask for proof that you said you made an actual song with these people:

Rod, do you still have that track "Street Life"? Or that remix I once showed you with Necro?...

Where's the remix you did for Necro? Did Necro ask you to do the Remix? Did you do the Remix and let Necro hear it? Did he approve? Or did you just do a Remix on your own and claimed it was official?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2006, 11:55:17 AM »
^umm, that's not what you said NIK. But fuc it, I'm done wit this.

And ure lil local artists, post something on them. Let's see how "local" they really are. LOL, you're a joke, just stop. And next time I got to L.A which will prolly be this year, I'ma meet with siavash one day and have him hit you up, we'll see.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 11:56:56 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2006, 12:10:12 PM »

LMAO. OMG. You are trying so hard...I never said I made tracks with 'em, especially not tracks that went on their album. This is ridiculous, you have NOTHING on me. You can't prove anything, it's all stipulation what you say, don't you get it? I said I worked with proffesional artists, which I have...Whether it be kickin' flows with 'em, helpin out in the studio, or whatever... but when did I say I ever did an actual song for the people I listed?...Come on man, FIND IT. Like I said, read the thread front to back, everything I said has been true...PeACe

LMAO. You said you had input in their lyrics, beats, etc. You mean to tell me, out of all the times you were in the studio with these people and you "helped" them or "kicked a freestyle" with them, nothing has EVER been released? And you ask for proof that you said you made an actual song with these people:

Rod, do you still have that track "Street Life"? Or that remix I once showed you with Necro?...

Where's the remix you did for Necro? Did Necro ask you to do the Remix? Did you do the Remix and let Necro hear it? Did he approve? Or did you just do a Remix on your own and claimed it was official?

Are you kidding me? The main focus in the studio when I've been with major names has been them, not me. Do you know how many people are up in them studios helping out when artists record? I didn't say I had input on everyones lyrics, and beats, again, you're twisting my words to hate. I said those are the small things I did when I was up there in the studio (NOT EVERYTIME FOR EVERYONE)...It's not even major enough to lie about, I don't even see what angle the hate is coming from...Maybe because it's me? Who knows, but this shit is hilarious...also, I had contact with Necro online. I did a remix with his approval for a song on a mixtape I was GOING to release. I even think I let Rod hear the song (not sure)...it's just funny how the hate piles up out of no where, for the dumbest shit, mostly due to me being hated on these boards... :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2006, 12:13:20 PM »

And ure lil local artists, post something on them. Let's see how "local" they really are. LOL, you're a joke, just stop. And next time I got to L.A which will prolly be this year, I'ma meet with siavash one day and have him hit you up, we'll see.

I cant wait!...Youre probably gunna act all cool in person and pretend like you never hated on me on this board. Then you're gunna feel really stupid, because I'ma be way different than you ever imagined and youre just gunna feel bad about all the hatred you gave me for no apparent reason...

herpes

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2006, 12:15:58 PM »
classic dubcc. ekardz is officially a member of the dubcc now lol.  I wish i was a part of this beef b/c this has the makings to be a classic

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2006, 12:23:47 PM »
RIP

MAN, STFU. You have no place in this even...How can it be RIP when everything I said has been true and has only been hated on with stipulation, not disproven with facts...LOL@discreet hater over here. :-X
Discreet? It was directed towards you muthafucka. Who else in this thread got their fuckin hoe card pulled? LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2006, 12:26:33 PM »
I cant wait!...Youre probably gunna act all cool in person and pretend like you never hated on me on this board. Then you're gunna feel really stupid, because I'ma be way different than you ever imagined and youre just gunna feel bad about all the hatred you gave me for no apparent reason...

I don't care enough to hate you. I'm just pointing out the obvious. And lol @ Necro, if you're taking his vocals and adding a new beat with the same tempo for a mixtape, ofcourse he's going to OK it. It's promotion. But it doesn't mean you "worked" with dood.

Go get a job Sccit.

COMING IN 2008.

WestCoasta

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2006, 12:27:13 PM »

why would anything happen?   it's just bullshit going on on an internet forum.... if u guys actually fought you'd look like some geeks about it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2006, 12:29:05 PM »
RIP

Discreet? It was directed towards you muthafucka. Who else in this thread got their fuckin hoe card pulled? LMAO

How can you get your hoe-card pulled when people are presenting stipulation against facts? LMAO...And it's discreet because you're just low-key with that shit...And you know about that joke, when I said you're secretely a hater...LOL...You're just proving it here, because we have no beef and you're not involved in this, yet you side with the stipulation when in MY mind, I know everything I've been saying is 100% true...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2006, 12:30:38 PM »

I don't care enough to hate you. I'm just pointing out the obvious. And lol @ Necro, if you're taking his vocals and adding a new beat with the same tempo for a mixtape, ofcourse he's going to OK it. It's promotion. But it doesn't mean you "worked" with dood.

Go get a job Sccit.

Go get a job? This is exactly what I'm talkin about, you fuckin hater...I'm sitting right now behind a desk AT my job, and you make a dumbass comment like that without even knowing FACTS...It's what it all boils down to man... ::)