Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 3058 times)

Sikotic™

Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »
How can you get your hoe-card pulled when people are presenting stipulation against facts? LMAO...And it's discreet because you're just low-key with that shit...And you know about that joke, when I said you're secretely a hater...LOL...You're just proving it here, because we have no beef and you're not involved in this, yet you side with the stipulation when in MY mind, I know everything I've been saying is 100% true...

Ok then:

Fuck you NIK!

Is that discreet enough for ya?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2006, 12:35:42 PM »
Go get a job? This is exactly what I'm talkin about, you fuckin hater...I'm sitting right now behind a desk AT my job, and you make a dumbass comment like that without even knowing FACTS...It's what it all boils down to man... ::)

lol, right.

by the way, I was just talkin to Ms. Toi about some shit, what you do for her again?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2006, 12:37:57 PM »
wait what did you do for hittman and lionel richie.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2006, 12:57:08 PM »
Go get a job? This is exactly what I'm talkin about, you fuckin hater...I'm sitting right now behind a desk AT my job, and you make a dumbass comment like that without even knowing FACTS...It's what it all boils down to man... ::)

lol, right.

by the way, I was just talkin to Ms. Toi about some shit, what you do for her again?

Ask her about Chuckii Booker and if shes been to his house...I was in the studio with 'em, just kickin' it, lettin' 'em hear my shit, spittin' flows. We sipped some shit together. She was with some gay R&B singer guy and another bitch. I remember I even got her in contact with Overseer and DubCNN...LOL. Man, you can try and try and try, but the hate will never prevail...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2006, 12:59:18 PM »
wait what did you do for hittman and lionel richie.

Hittman from Lifestyle Crew, DJ Quiks cousin, not Hittman from Aftermath, and I didnt do anything with Lionel Richie, I just got the honor of being in his presence when he was working on his new album which Chuckii was putting out...LOL. What do you guys get out of tryna bring me down? Please tell me, because it's very interesting and I'm not understanding it...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2006, 01:52:57 PM »
once again, no one has asked for stories.

we have asked for proof.

you dont understand.

you telling us, IS NOT proof.

"GO CHECK WHAT I POSTED IN THE PAST, ITS ALL THERE"

okay, thats great, you said you did some shit.

now prove that you really did it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2006, 02:00:49 PM »
your days are numbered, in low digits - you look suspicious, suspect niggaz  is bitches, get chopped up, grade A meat, somethin delicious - and laced back up, 2 gz, one for stitches
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2006, 02:26:32 PM »
LOL...For people who don't know, E-Kardz is just mad that I ripped him in some rhymes, ever since then, he's been all over my nuts...E-Kardz, you dumb ass dick-rider, what don't you understand about me not having most my tracks anymore. I don't even have the Necro one or Jacka one I was talking about, but people on this board have heard it, you dumbfuck...Now shut the fuck up and get off thy niznuts, you punk-ass nobody with bitch ass hockey players in your sig...I'm high as fuck and I can still think more logically than you... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2006, 02:27:06 PM »
your days are numbered, in low digits - you look suspicious, suspect niggaz  is bitches, get chopped up, grade A meat, somethin delicious - and laced back up, 2 gz, one for stitches

LMAO. wtf?

ecrazy

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2006, 02:35:27 PM »
LOL...For people who don't know, E-Kardz is just mad that I ripped him in some rhymes, ever since then, he's been all over my nuts...E-Kardz, you dumb ass dick-rider, what don't you understand about me not having most my tracks anymore. I don't even have the Necro one or Jacka one I was talking about, but people on this board have heard it, you dumbfuck...Now shut the fuck up and get off thy niznuts, you punk-ass nobody with bitch ass hockey players in your sig...I'm high as fuck and I can still think more logically than you... 8)

Who here has heard it? No one has come forward.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2006, 02:39:47 PM »

Who here has heard it? No one has come forward.

LMAO...Are you honestly THAT slow? What do you think me and Rod were arguing about when he said he would come down to Woodland Hills if I "bootlegged" the shit...I honestly think he might just be mad over the fact that he probably bit my beat I did for Jacka & TTH (he even admits he did) and didn't want anyone to know that I produced the OG version...Come on Rod, what kinda bitch-made shit is that?...You KNOW I've done way more shit than youre tryna make it seem...Why you bein' such a hatin' ass bitch? Especially in the same thread where I had your back...I dunno, I'm blazed right now, but it just seems like some mitch bade shit to me...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2006, 03:32:47 PM »

LMAO. wtf?

WTF man. You gonna let him get away with those subliminals?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

We Fly High

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2006, 03:39:06 PM »

LMAO. wtf?

WTF man. You gonna let him get away with those subliminals?

I know, how are you going to let this discreet hater slide by, hahahha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »
Naah, only Sikotic is low key with his hate...7even is on crack or something. LOL.

K A I N

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2006, 03:46:20 PM »
After 20,000 you should retire from the internet^