Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 3070 times)

SGV

Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2006, 02:45:39 PM »
NIK... If these people heard these songs (outside of a song you did for Jacka that ended up getting changed and re-done LOL) why are they not coming foward? Show me the the E-Mail you got from Necro about the Remix. Show that me and I'll believe you. Otherwise, you're just another clown on the internet trying to be better than others to boost their self esteem.

WestCoasta

« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2006, 02:54:49 PM »
^^^^ yeah!  he said it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2006, 02:55:22 PM »
NIK... If these people heard these songs (outside of a song you did for Jacka that ended up getting changed and re-done LOL) why are they not coming foward? Show me the the E-Mail you got from Necro about the Remix. Show that me and I'll believe you. Otherwise, you're just another clown on the internet trying to be better than others to boost their self esteem.

LOL. I dont have emails from Necro from 3 years ago. LMAO. I have a completely different email address now anyways. YOU ARE RETARDED. Rod, do you remember a remix I let you hear with Necro? "Ya Dead (Remix)"..."Ya dead dead, ya dead dead, ya dead dead!"...That's how it went. The verse started...

"I split ya head in 2 like I said I'd do
Necro thought me how to get into...
dead body disposal...etc. etc..."

Anyways, SGV, I don't know why i'm sitting here tryna prove something so ridiculous. It's just so funny how there's a place that exists where a gang of haters just jump on your dick and ride it like there's not tomorrow, all because they dont like you...On top of that, they don't even know you...Pretty bitch-made is ya ask me...

ecrazy

« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2006, 02:59:03 PM »

Anyways, SGV, I don't know why i'm sitting here tryna prove something so ridiculous.

i know, how could you prove something that is not true?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2006, 03:03:01 PM »

Anyways, SGV, I don't know why i'm sitting here tryna prove something so ridiculous.

i know, how could you prove something that is not true?

LOL. The only reason it's not true to you is because my dick is so far down your throat. If you liked me and we were "cool", or if I was "cool", like Sikotic or someone, none of this would even exist...fruitcups.

SGV

« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2006, 03:04:38 PM »
LOL. I dont have emails from Necro from 3 years ago. LMAO. I have a completely different email address now anyways. YOU ARE RETARDED. Rod, do you remember a remix I let you hear with Necro? "Ya Dead (Remix)"..."Ya dead dead, ya dead dead, ya dead dead!"...That's how it went. The verse started...

Anyways, SGV, I don't know why i'm sitting here tryna prove something so ridiculous. It's just so funny how there's a place that exists where a gang of haters just jump on your dick and ride it like there's not tomorrow, all because they dont like you...On top of that, they don't even know you...Pretty bitch-made is ya ask me...
How am I retarded? LMAO. Are you trying to shift the focus of you lying? I think so. I can a Ras Kass acapella and put a new beat under it, don't mean it's an official Remix. Now, if I show you the song with maybe a shout from Ras on the track or something backing up that it IS official and made by mean, then it would be believable.

All you're doing is hearsay. Nothing concrete. I can say I was in the studio with Bun B and helped in write his entire album and without proof it would just be a story. Much like this whole thread's been... A Story. A Story of a kid who wants to be something he's not: A successful Rapper/Producer/CEO, Drug-Dealing-Street-Kid-With-OG-Ties etc. It's not you homie. No hate. Just truth.

ecrazy

« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »

How am I retarded? LMAO. Are you trying to shift the focus of you lying? I think so. I can a Ras Kass acapella and put a new beat under it, don't mean it's an official Remix. Now, if I show you the song with maybe a shout from Ras on the track or something backing up that it IS official and made by mean, then it would be believable.

All you're doing is hearsay. Nothing concrete. I can say I was in the studio with Bun B and helped in write his entire album and without proof it would just be a story. Much like this whole thread's been... A Story. A Story of a kid who wants to be something he's not: A successful Rapper/Producer/CEO, Drug-Dealing-Street-Kid-With-OG-Ties etc. It's not you homie. No hate. Just truth.

THE END! - you could close this thread now, the story is over
what a great ending!

SGV

« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2006, 03:18:05 PM »
Allow me to fix my spelling before he does and this drags on another 1000 pages:

How am I retarded? LMAO. Are you trying to shift the focus of you lying? I think so. I can take a Ras Kass acapella and put a new beat under it, don't mean it's an official Remix. Now, if I show you the song with maybe a shout from Ras on the track or something backing up that it IS official and made by me, then it would be believable.

All you're doing is hearsay. Nothing concrete. I can say I was in the studio with Bun B and helped him write his entire album and without proof it would just be a story. Much like this whole thread's been... A Story. A Story of a kid who wants to be something he's not: A successful Rapper/Producer/CEO, Drug-Dealing-Street-Kid-With-OG-Ties etc. It's not you homie. No hate. Just truth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2006, 03:29:25 PM »

LOL. It's a lose-lose win situation with you man. No matter what I say, you're gunna find away around that to hate. I can gaurantee that. If someone does a remix to someones song, and the person who originally made the song knows of it and okayed it for a mixtape, how is that not a remix? And on top of that, why would I care about being a succesful rapper, when I don't rap. LOL. I wanna be something I'm not? And drug-dealing? LMAO...Man, don't tell me you're not looking for things to hate on...I bet you ANYTHING that if it weren't for our past beefs, you wouldn't even be in this thread...punk ass shit.

SGV

« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2006, 03:41:39 PM »
You were trying to be a rapper. Just as you were trying to produce. Trying to be a CEO. Hell even "trying" to sell drugs with "your black friends that got bused from L.A." LMAO. Dogg... You swear that Mixtapes are serious business that people need approval for. You think DJ Warrior asked Voletta Wallace (Biggie's Moms) and Jay-Z if he could Remix their track for his most recent Mixtape? No. Of course not. Now, if you were putting out an album on a major label with that Necro Remix, you'd have a case. You don't know business. Anyone can hop a song, call it a Remix and put it on their Mixtape. That's what Mixtapes are about.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2006, 03:49:03 PM »
You were trying to be a rapper. Just as you were trying to produce. Trying to be a CEO. Hell even "trying" to sell drugs with "your black friends that got bused from L.A." LMAO. Dogg... You swear that Mixtapes are serious business that people need approval for. You think DJ Warrior asked Voletta Wallace (Biggie's Moms) and Jay-Z if he could Remix their track for his most recent Mixtape? No. Of course not. Now, if you were putting out an album on a major label with that Necro Remix, you'd have a case. You don't know business. Anyone can hop a song, call it a Remix and put it on their Mixtape. That's what Mixtapes are about.

I don't give a fuck about DJ Wallace. Let me ask you something, though. What do you get out of spending time trying to bring down my rapping career, which doesn't even exist anymore? LOL. Seriously, man...I know you've been on my nuts for quite a while, but this shit is straight ridiculous...Don't you have better things to do in your life?...Sure don't seem like it.

ecrazy

« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2006, 03:51:15 PM »

I don't give a fuck about DJ Wallace. Let me ask you something, though. What do you get out of spending time trying to bring down my rapping career, which doesn't even exist anymore? LOL. Seriously, man...I know you've been on my nuts for quite a while, but this shit is straight ridiculous...Don't you have better things to do in your life?...Sure don't seem like it.
its not like SGV is lying, dude is telling you the truth, why do u keep denying it?

WestCoasta

« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2006, 03:52:14 PM »
how come it seems that you are trying to REVIVE your rap career, which doesn't even exist anymore  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2006, 04:05:45 PM »
how come it seems that you are trying to REVIVE your rap career, which doesn't even exist anymore  :-X

Trying to revive my rap career? WTF are you on, son...I haven't recorded in almost 2 years. In what way am I trying to revive it? By batting off these faggots who are on my nuts because I said I did work in studios with Chuckii Booker and Ms. Toi? LOL...They act as if it's something to lie about. If I wanted to impress WCC (LMAO@the thought of that), I'd lie about being in studios with household names, LMAO, not Ms. Toi...Anyways, I gave Overseer Ms. Toi's screen name once...LOL. OH YEA! And I'm the one who got Ms. Toi and Rod in contact...Now I remember. It was around the same time I was kickin' it in Chuckii's studio and I met her...You faggots are hilarious. Ridin' all up and down my nuts when in my mind I know that everything I've said is proven facts...LOLLL. Mehrod got mad because I can leak the unmastered version of the song with Jacka I produced..He's mad because he didn't want people to know about the OG version. And all you dickriders followed in his path up onto my nuts. I feel so important in your lives, I mean, come on, I gotta be to have THIS many groupies tryna discredit shit I've done in the past... ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2006, 04:39:13 PM »
how come it seems that you are trying to REVIVE your rap career, which doesn't even exist anymore  :-X

ROTFLMMFAO @ CAREER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE