Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 3004 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2006, 05:53:52 PM »
How would a 16 year old jew move any units  ???

SGV

« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2006, 10:26:31 PM »

I don't give a fuck about DJ Wallace. Let me ask you something, though. What do you get out of spending time trying to bring down my rapping career, which doesn't even exist anymore? LOL. Seriously, man...I know you've been on my nuts for quite a while, but this shit is straight ridiculous...Don't you have better things to do in your life?...Sure don't seem like it.

See... You're changing the subject cuz you have nothing to say. And actually, I was responding to this while I was at School. LOL.

WestCoasta

« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2006, 10:40:03 PM »
 :laugh: @ DJ Wallace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2006, 01:28:24 AM »
how come it seems that you are trying to REVIVE your rap career, which doesn't even exist anymore  :-X
Trying to revive my rap career? WTF are you on, son...I haven't recorded in almost 2 years. In what way am I trying to revive it? By batting off these faggots who are on my nuts because I said I did work in studios with Chuckii Booker and Ms. Toi? LOL...They act as if it's something to lie about. If I wanted to impress WCC (LMAO@the thought of that), I'd lie about being in studios with household names, LMAO, not Ms. Toi...Anyways, I gave Overseer Ms. Toi's screen name once...LOL. OH YEA! And I'm the one who got Ms. Toi and Rod in contact...Now I remember. It was around the same time I was kickin' it in Chuckii's studio and I met her...You faggots are hilarious. Ridin' all up and down my nuts when in my mind I know that everything I've said is proven facts...LOLLL. Mehrod got mad because I can leak the unmastered version of the song with Jacka I produced..He's mad because he didn't want people to know about the OG version. And all you dickriders followed in his path up onto my nuts. I feel so important in your lives, I mean, come on, I gotta be to have THIS many groupies tryna discredit shit I've done in the past... ;)

1st of all, you did not get me in contact with Ms. Toi. 2nd, she is a nobody to me really, all I do is fuck around wit her on AOL messenger, never once discussed business.

So I didn't want you to leak the OG version of that song? ofcourse I don't, that's the rules to this game, you get your head bashed in for shit like that, but then again, it's really not that serious Elior. Come to think of it, I never even gave you the mp3 of it, that's why you don't have it you damm idiot. What you heard wasn't even rough draft, there's 4 or 5 different versions. But that's what we do when we record, perfect it, shit like this happens everyday behind the scenes. You just keep blabbin on about this simple lil situation I got you in because it was the peak of your "career". And I'm not a hater or on your nuts, I just decided to expose some of ure bullshit because I hate dishonest people. It's so funny watching you take all these circles around yourself. And yup, that's his real name y'all. ELIOR! Elior the attention whore!

So basically your so called career went from WORKING with all these people to a re-mix to some necro vocals and me giving you an opportunity to get a beat on my group's album? both which are not going to make it on any projects. Dawg, ain't no one hating, but your head is too big for your own good, and naturally, you get called out on it. Hating? I don't think so. There's a reason why the word "jew" is a slang term for big headed and greedy people. You're not making your people look too good. You're over there in the other thread talking about how you were so DEEP in the "game" that you retired in, but in reality the only game you were ever apart of was tag. People see right through you, why do you even try? Even my lil sister was in the studio with Keisha Cole, she ain't in the "game" and she certainly isn't thinking about retirement.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2006, 05:03:38 AM »
you play with my paper, you gon' meet my baretta
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2006, 10:03:29 AM »
LOL. I dont have emails from Necro from 3 years ago. LMAO. I have a completely different email address now anyways. YOU ARE RETARDED. Rod, do you remember a remix I let you hear with Necro? "Ya Dead (Remix)"..."Ya dead dead, ya dead dead, ya dead dead!"...That's how it went. The verse started...

"I split ya head in 2 like I said I'd do
Necro thought me how to get into...
dead body disposal...etc. etc..."

Anyways, SGV, I don't know why i'm sitting here tryna prove something so ridiculous. It's just so funny how there's a place that exists where a gang of haters just jump on your dick and ride it like there's not tomorrow, all because they dont like you...On top of that, they don't even know you...Pretty bitch-made is ya ask me...
How am I retarded? LMAO. Are you trying to shift the focus of you lying? I think so. I can a Ras Kass acapella and put a new beat under it, don't mean it's an official Remix. Now, if I show you the song with maybe a shout from Ras on the track or something backing up that it IS official and made by mean, then it would be believable.

All you're doing is hearsay. Nothing concrete. I can say I was in the studio with Bun B and helped in write his entire album and without proof it would just be a story. Much like this whole thread's been... A Story. A Story of a kid who wants to be something he's not: A successful Rapper/Producer/CEO, Drug-Dealing-Street-Kid-With-OG-Ties etc. It's not you homie. No hate. Just truth.

You are retarded. There is proof. Ask Rodzilla how he even got in contact with Ms. Toi in the first place...LOL. Seriously, ya'll are breakin' my balls here (and thats from hangin' on 'em for too long). There's nothing to lie about when it comes to Ms. Toi and Necro...LOL. You people are simply retarded, and as Overseer put it, are looking for ways to wind me up. You love the attention you get from me, you love the feeling of "winding me up" or simply hating, in simpler terms. If I want to be a rapper/producer, I would still be recording and making beats. If I wanted to be a drug dealer, I'd deal...You're a hater. Just the truth... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2006, 10:23:13 AM »
how come it seems that you are trying to REVIVE your rap career, which doesn't even exist anymore  :-X
Trying to revive my rap career? WTF are you on, son...I haven't recorded in almost 2 years. In what way am I trying to revive it? By batting off these faggots who are on my nuts because I said I did work in studios with Chuckii Booker and Ms. Toi? LOL...They act as if it's something to lie about. If I wanted to impress WCC (LMAO@the thought of that), I'd lie about being in studios with household names, LMAO, not Ms. Toi...Anyways, I gave Overseer Ms. Toi's screen name once...LOL. OH YEA! And I'm the one who got Ms. Toi and Rod in contact...Now I remember. It was around the same time I was kickin' it in Chuckii's studio and I met her...You faggots are hilarious. Ridin' all up and down my nuts when in my mind I know that everything I've said is proven facts...LOLLL. Mehrod got mad because I can leak the unmastered version of the song with Jacka I produced..He's mad because he didn't want people to know about the OG version. And all you dickriders followed in his path up onto my nuts. I feel so important in your lives, I mean, come on, I gotta be to have THIS many groupies tryna discredit shit I've done in the past... ;)

1st of all, you did not get me in contact with Ms. Toi. 2nd, she is a nobody to me really, all I do is fuck around wit her on AOL messenger, never once discussed business.

So I didn't want you to leak the OG version of that song? ofcourse I don't, that's the rules to this game, you get your head bashed in for shit like that, but then again, it's really not that serious Elior. Come to think of it, I never even gave you the mp3 of it, that's why you don't have it you damm idiot. What you heard wasn't even rough draft, there's 4 or 5 different versions. But that's what we do when we record, perfect it, shit like this happens everyday behind the scenes. You just keep blabbin on about this simple lil situation I got you in because it was the peak of your "career". And I'm not a hater or on your nuts, I just decided to expose some of ure bullshit because I hate dishonest people. It's so funny watching you take all these circles around yourself. And yup, that's his real name y'all. ELIOR! Elior the attention whore!

So basically your so called career went from WORKING with all these people to a re-mix to some necro vocals and me giving you an opportunity to get a beat on my group's album? both which are not going to make it on any projects. Dawg, ain't no one hating, but your head is too big for your own good, and naturally, you get called out on it. Hating? I don't think so. There's a reason why the word "jew" is a slang term for big headed and greedy people. You're not making your people look too good. You're over there in the other thread talking about how you were so DEEP in the "game" that you retired in, but in reality the only game you were ever apart of was tag. People see right through you, why do you even try? Even my lil sister was in the studio with Keisha Cole, she ain't in the "game" and she certainly isn't thinking about retirement.

LMFAO! I didnt? Remember you were putting out 151 mixtapes or whatever, and I told you I was fucking around with Ms Toi in the studio and you wanted to get her on one of your songs or something?...You asked me if I can get you in contact with her, and I gave you her screen name...I dunno what happened after that, but LMAO@you forgetting where you even found Ms. Toi's contact in the first place...
And you didn't give me the MP3 for the Jacka song I produced? Another damn lie, Mr. Mehrod..."I holla at her...Cuz she's tight, but I never give it up, I'm too caught up in the street life". Sound familiar, Mehrod? Yea, I thought so...And yup, that's his name! Mehrod, the fake ass thug. You talk about people tryna be something they're not and lying. YOURE A FUCKING PERSIAN MUSLIM WHO THINKS HES SOME HARDCORE CRIP OFF THE STREETS. And yes, you did claim crip when you first posted here, and yes, you said "I have crip ties so I can act and claim crip"...LMFAO! Stop tryna talk about people being something they're not...I was very heavy into this game, I was recording every day, making journies to different studios. So what? I don't have professional tracks pressed. Does that take away from all the hard work I've put in? THATS ALL I DID AGE 13-17. EVERYTHING I DID WAS CONNECTED TO MUSIC AT THAT TIME. IT WAS MY LIFE...I DID PUT IN A WHOLE LOT OF EFFORT And I met a lot of famous people through that...And now your fake "hardcore thug" ass is tryna bring that down, talk down what I've done? Now I've done nothing? Why? You coulda' asked me nicely to not mention that I produced the Jacka track, but instead you go the hating route, you try your hardest to make me seem like a liar or whatever, but it's not working, because it's purely stipulation...And theres a reason why Jew is a slang for big headed and greedy? First of all, it's only a slang for greedy, not big headed. And yes, there's a reason. The same reason Muslim is a slang for "terrorist" and black is a slang for "out of work"...You racist piece of shit. yea, that's probably what it comes down to. Rod already hates Jews cuz he's close-minded, and me, a Jew, mentioning the Jacka track just did it for him...Now he feels the need to "expose" me when there's nothing to expose...LOL. Nobody said I was so deep in the game that i'm a legend in hip-hop. I said I was a ketsyle king, which I was, and deserved more respect on that keystyling board than any of the newbies. Then people were dissing my raps, and I just let 'em know how my rapping got me in studios with some pretty big names (my rapping, not my dicksucking...dont mention your sister). You chose to hate, you chose to try and bring that down, but why do that when you have no proof? Why, when it can only be labled as stipulation?...Is that anything other than hating? Trying to bring someone else down when you don't know all of what theyve done, thats not hate?...LOL. You know I'm right, Rod. I KNOW you know I'm right... ;)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2006, 10:44:42 AM »
Just read this whole topic and have got to say Now_Im_Blowed talks some serious shit. do you believe half the stuff coming out your mouth? if u recorded anyhting in the studio u would have kept copies of it, as u say music was your whole life so u tryna tell folks u didn't keep any song made?

"THATS ALL I DID AGE 13-17. EVERYTHING I DID WAS CONNECTED TO MUSIC AT THAT TIME. IT WAS MY LIFE"

aren't u only 17 or 18 just now? but earlier in the topic u said u hadn't been in the studio or recorded anyhting for 2 or 3 years! u full of shit.

but whatever, if u did record then props but put up some damn audio instead of crying and bitchin about how u did this and did that without any proof, and no your word doesn't count so stop droppin names and start postin audio for fuck sake. ;)

[img]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2006, 10:55:35 AM »
Crip ties? yup, still do. I never said I was a member, there are certain unspoken rules in the streets, I ride with my own set, been that way for ever. Really though, there's nothing to hide, you're gonna come to San Francisco one day in your life, you know the contacts through here. I'm a thug? I don't even know what that is. I'm a hustla baby. A Muslim? nope, I don't practice it, never did, when I was younger, I figured I was a Muslim since my family was, but truth is, they never really practiced it either. And it's no surprise that we're labeled as terrorists, there's a good reason for it. It doesn't bother me. I didn't give you the mp3 of that song, I gave you the .rm, because I knew you can't be trusted. Do you really think I'm concerned about people knowing we used your beat for the 1st draft of the vocal recordings? You've mentioned it on this board before that you got a beat with Jacka on it, it never bothered me. That's why I couldn't even care enough to explain to you what happened, I just let you have your lil shine. I got record deals to worry about right now bro, I could careless what you talkin about.

And you didn't get in Chukii whatever the fuck's studio because of your "rapping", you think I forgot the story? LOL, shut yo square ass up one time.

LOL @ "hardcore thug", wtf are you talking about? you the biggest white boy I know on the internet. A character to say the least.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2006, 10:56:38 AM »
Just read this whole topic and have got to say Now_Im_Blowed talks some serious shit. do you believe half the stuff coming out your mouth? if u recorded anyhting in the studio u would have kept copies of it, as u say music was your whole life so u tryna tell folks u didn't keep any song made?

"THATS ALL I DID AGE 13-17. EVERYTHING I DID WAS CONNECTED TO MUSIC AT THAT TIME. IT WAS MY LIFE"

aren't u only 17 or 18 just now? but earlier in the topic u said u hadn't been in the studio or recorded anyhting for 2 or 3 years! u full of shit.

but whatever, if u did record then props but put up some damn audio instead of crying and bitchin about how u did this and did that without any proof, and no your word doesn't count so stop droppin names and start postin audio for fuck sake. ;)

Are you okay? I said I havent recorded anything in almost 2 years. If you read the thread and the thread in keystyle front-to-back you'd see that I'm currently turning 19 and when I first turned 17 was the last time I recorded...And ONCE AGAIN, I DONT HAVE A WHOLE COMPILATION OF TRACKS WITH FAMOUS PEOPLE. I have done SOME shit, but I never claimed I was some big-name rapper doing tracks with everyone. Like I said, I'd gladly leak the Jacka song or the Necro song (the 2 I have PROOF for), but I don't have 'em on any PC! My computer crashed and my tracks all got deleted. Even my songs with Nexus and my older shit with SSR. All I have now are tracks burned on CD's (i have to look through 'em) and whatevers on my soundclick pages. You think I wouldnt wanna post the Jacka song just to piss Rod off? I mean, it's not like it doesn't exist, IT'S PROVEN, but I don't have most my tracks...LOL. Do you get it yet, or are you simply part of the dick-riding bandwaggon?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2006, 11:07:44 AM »
Crip ties? yup, still do. I never said I was a member, there are certain unspoken rules in the streets, I ride with my own set, been that way for ever. Really though, there's nothing to hide, you're gonna come to San Francisco one day in your life, you know the contacts through here. I'm a thug? I don't even know what that is. I'm a hustla baby. A Muslim? nope, I don't practice it, never did, when I was younger, I figured I was a Muslim since my family was, but truth is, they never really practiced it either. And it's no surprise that we're labeled as terrorists, there's a good reason for it. It doesn't bother me. I didn't give you the mp3 of that song, I gave you the .rm, because I knew you can't be trusted. Do you really think I'm concerned about people knowing we used your beat for the 1st draft of the vocal recordings? You've mentioned it on this board before that you got a beat with Jacka on it, it never bothered me. That's why I couldn't even care enough to explain to you what happened, I just let you have your lil shine. I got record deals to worry about right now bro, I could careless what you talkin about.

And you didn't get in Chukii whatever the fuck's studio because of your "rapping", you think I forgot the story? LOL, shut yo square ass up one time.

LOL @ "hardcore thug", wtf are you talking about? you the biggest white boy I know on the internet. A character to say the least.

You only gave me the .rm to the other song I did for TTH, YOU DID GIVE ME THE MP3 FOR THE JACKA SONG, I PUT THAT ON EVERYTHING I LOVE. Why are you lying so hard just to bring me down? And you think I didn't know your shady ass was doing some shit with my beat? "Re-making" it or whatever you wanna call it...LOL. I KNEW for a fact that the version I made wouldnt go on the CD, it was pretty self-evident this past year, especially since we havent discussed or mentioned anything about it for so long...I dont even care though, I know I made a phat-ass beat (which you guys chose to rip off) and that's all that matters to me...And yes, I got into the studio with Chuckii for my rapping. My was dad doing some construction work with his brother and he let Chuckii hear some of my rapping on a CD. That's when he invited me down, bitch. And I'm a whiteboy? I'm just as white as you are, Mehrod, you fake ass. You are so damn fake, homie, you speak of people tryna be something theyre not, you're just a punk ass busta. I've known Persians my whole life, they flood the whole damn valley. You DO NOT act like how you were raised. I gaurantee that...LMAO@this hardcore thug from a Persian household...STFU, you fakeass busta. Dawg, you can shove your fuckin Persian crip ties in your ass, I'd mash on you fool. YOU AINT NO THUG... :-*

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2006, 11:34:58 AM »
LOL @ Persians in the VALLEY....yea the biggest lil pansy boys I've known in my life.... one of the 1st times I got arrested was in LA for fuckin up some gay ass persian cats wit 2 of my cuzzins....come to my "persian house-hold" and see my dad punk you with a sawed off in ure face....my kinda persians, west bay ones, we got cards in the penetentary faggot (if you even know what that is), this ain't no muthafucin valley or santa monica....I'ma seriously hit you up when I go to LA this year, take you to Santa Ana to see a whole different side to Persians....truth is, I don't even know no other persians but my cuzzins....but leave ure number in my private message, or I'll just get it from Siavash....and don't ever question how I was raised, you don't have the slightest clue. I got nothing to hide like I said, hit me up any time, 2 cats from this board already have and came through.

Ure dad was never shopping out ure Sccit Style Records "rapping" for you faggot, stop bullshittin.

LOL @ ure phat-ass beats too, don't make me post some up here from my old computer. Fuckin hilarious.

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2006, 11:48:33 AM »
LOL @ Persians in the VALLEY....yea the biggest lil pansy boys I've known in my life.... one of the 1st times I got arrested was in LA for fuckin up some gay ass persian cats wit 2 of my cuzzins....come to my "persian house-hold" and see my dad punk you with a sawed off in ure face....my kinda persians, west bay ones, we got cards in the penetentary faggot (if you even know what that is), this ain't no muthafucin valley or santa monica....I'ma seriously hit you up when I go to LA this year, take you to Santa Ana to see a whole different side to Persians....truth is, I don't even know no other persians but my cuzzins....but leave ure number in my private message, or I'll just get it from Siavash....and don't ever question how I was raised, you don't have the slightest clue. I got nothing to hide like I said, hit me up any time, 2 cats from this board already have and came through.

Ure dad was never shopping out ure Sccit Style Records "rapping" for you faggot, stop bullshittin.

LOL @ ure phat-ass beats too, don't make me post some up here from my old computer. Fuckin hilarious.

Okay, get my number from Siavash...PLEASE, I wanna see how "different" you are from every damn Persian I've met in my life...LOL. Come on, man, you know you're a lot softer than you present yourself on this board, at least admit that. What have you done for your "crip-ties"?...LOL. West Bay Persians? A Persian is a Persian, son...You think you're so much better than everyone and so much harder. What have you done that makes you so hard, so much harder than me? Talk a whole ganga' shit online? Come on, thats busta ass shit...And you're right, my dad was never "shopping my demo", but he did let a lot of people hear my shit, especially when he had the chance to show it to Chuckii Booker. Why would you say otherwise if you weren't sure of it? That's just hating...And now you're trying to clown on my beats? LMFAO! My fruity loops beats? AHAHAHAH. DAWG, YOU USED 2 OF MY BEATS FOR TTH. They obviously liked them enough to rap on them, and you obviously liked my beats to show it to them...LOLLL. Just stop hating, man, you're so damn see-through...Come see me if you want, leave the online talk for the bustaz (unless you're one yourself)...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2006, 12:04:20 PM »
the fuc you questioning what I've done for? what kinda square ass shit is that? mann, you name it, I done it....I done lived in 12 different places in my life, my name is good all over, especially in northern cali, I can tell pin-point anybody is in these streets if you tell me their set  name and who they roll with....that's how deep I'm in this....you think people will let some fake ass cats put projects out like that? dawg this is the bay, not no valley....to put something out, you need to be cutthroat, you think cats could go to Oakland or Vallejo as the "trench town hustlaz" and get a pass if they was fake? it's that EB set, ask about it.....

this thread is not even about all that....it's about you and your so-called music industry report card....what have you done? let's start with the basics....put a song up at least, let me hear you....what have you done bro? honestly....just stop while you're ahead, please.

break ya neck to this shit rite here....get on my hype pansy boy....I'mma take a hit of this blunt in rememberance to your late but great career!!!!!!!!!!

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VXI3VUNJ3KJW0JYNUCH7S00B5 ZILLA IS ON THE 1ST VERSE.

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04GDRQYO0MMI120MQMN0OWTKTZ ZILLA IS ON THE 2ND VERSE AND HOOK.

COMING IN 2008.

Throwback

« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2006, 01:25:04 PM »
^^ i must listen.