Author Topic: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED  (Read 3051 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NEWS FLASH! For people that dont read Keystle, NIK just got CWALKERED
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2006, 01:46:39 PM »
the fuc you questioning what I've done for? what kinda square ass shit is that? mann, you name it, I done it....I done lived in 12 different places in my life, my name is good all over, especially in northern cali, I can tell pin-point anybody is in these streets if you tell me their set  name and who they roll with....that's how deep I'm in this....you think people will let some fake ass cats put projects out like that? dawg this is the bay, not no valley....to put something out, you need to be cutthroat, you think cats could go to Oakland or Vallejo as the "trench town hustlaz" and get a pass if they was fake? it's that EB set, ask about it.....

this thread is not even about all that....it's about you and your so-called music industry report card....what have you done? let's start with the basics....put a song up at least, let me hear you....what have you done bro? honestly....just stop while you're ahead, please.

break ya neck to this shit rite here....get on my hype pansy boy....I'mma take a hit of this blunt in rememberance to your late but great career!!!!!!!!!!

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VXI3VUNJ3KJW0JYNUCH7S00B5 ZILLA IS ON THE 1ST VERSE.

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04GDRQYO0MMI120MQMN0OWTKTZ ZILLA IS ON THE 2ND VERSE AND HOOK.

Look at how hard you think you are. So what, you make music! You're a local artist, I ain't never heard of no Rodzilla around here. LMAO... I never said I was huge in the music industry, I just said I got places people only dream of through rapping. I went from rapping on Acid Pro to rapping in studios. I wasnt really consistant with it and then I just stopped...Why do you wanna put that down? Because I'm not as deep as your crew? So what, man....Everything I did, I did on my own, without no one backing me...You can't even respect that, you're a little busta...You have to try and bring those around you down to feel better about your whack ass shit...It's almost a form of self-promotion for you..."You aint done shit, look what Ive done! (Link to your shit here)"...LOL. Come on man, admit you ain't all that...It's so fuckin' obvious, maybe I'm a little cocky, but you ride your own dick like no other in practically every post...Seriously, man...Just don't talk that online shit, go call your Siavash and prove what you gotta prove to me in person...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2006, 02:16:38 PM »
LOL yup it is promotion ;D

Everyone with a half of brain sees your bullshit, It's not even worth continuing.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2006, 02:25:42 PM »
LOL yup it is promotion ;D

Everyone with a half of brain sees your bullshit, It's not even worth continuing.

Yea...LMAO. All the WCC groupies on my dick...Combine all their brains and it still ain't no half-brain...Biatch. :-*

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2006, 03:39:08 PM »
lol,classic

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2006, 03:57:42 PM »
I'm curious to know which songs your dad was showing all these multi-platinum producers....

was it the oh so famous song with the "I'm SCCIT THE SHIT, you can suck my dick!" chorus.

or was it "Sccit Style in YO MOUTH", there was another one too, I believe it was "Sccit Style in YA AZZ".

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2006, 04:06:40 PM »
I'm curious to know which songs your dad was showing all these multi-platinum producers....

was it the oh so famous song with the "I'm SCCIT THE SHIT, you can suck my dick!" chorus.

or was it "Sccit Style in YO MOUTH", there was another one too, I believe it was "Sccit Style in YA AZZ".

No, bitch...Those were my first few computer tracks, even before I recorded shit with you. I have way more talent than you'll ever have, son, so don't even take it there. Even on the tracks weve done together, I shitted on you in every one of them. I had a burned CD with "Hero" w/ Nexus, "Hero 2", "Hey You", "Nice Try" w/ AlerG, "Stop Ya Hating" w/ you, and a gang of flows I did over beats on Acid. That's what my dad showed Chuckii...Since you're a thug and have so many damn connections in the industry, why don't you find out for yourself if that's the truth...Since you like claiming shit you dont know to bring people down and make yourself feel bigger...Come on, Rod. You're a fraud, a fake, a busta. Talk all the shit you want, I'm not the one workin' 9-5 to put out and maintain some hardcore street image like your punk ass is...Fake ass bitch.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »
I just don't feel it's right for ya'll to hate on Sccit and what he's tried to accomplish in the hip-hop.  He doesn't deserve all this hate.  Ya'll just saw Rod and a few cats hatin so ya'll figured it was the thing to do.  Or maybe Sccit pissed ya'll off on another thread so now everybody is hatin on his music.

Check this out though, a few quick observations...

There isn't that much difference between Sccit's music from back in the day, and Rod's work.  Infact, they used to work together on alot of songs, and they equalled eachother out.  Sccit never claimed to be gangsta or anything he wasn't.  So why is everybody hatin on him?  Rod was speakin about Persian gangs.  I'm going to say straight up, you can't compare Persian gangs to black gangs, there is no comparison.  

come to my "persian house-hold" and see my dad punk you with a sawed off in ure face....my kinda persians, west bay ones, we got cards in the penetentary faggot (if you even know what that is), this ain't no muthafucin valley or santa monica....I'ma seriously hit you up when I go to LA this year, take you to Santa Ana to see a whole different side to Persians...

Black Gangs In America Compared To Persian Gangs

-Black people were brought over here on slave ships.  Persians came over here cause they wanted some extra loot, either that, or many of them come from wealthy families who in the 50's and 60's were down with their US puppet dictator-the Shah; so they got butthurt when the Islamic revolution in 79 got rid of all the Uncle Toms.

-Black people have faced 400 years of oppression in America.  Persians came to America cause they wanted to, it was their choice, cause they love Uncle Sam.

-Black people have consistently been the victims of disunited and dislocated family structures, which has roots in slavery, when they used to break up the families every several years to prevent them from joining together in resistance against their oppressor.  Then in the 20th century, black people began adopting nuclear families for displaced inner-city youths seeking a means to express themselves with like-minded people.  Many of these children came from single parent households, or abandonment, or they were being raised by a grandparent... Contrast that with Persian families who are even closer than white families.  Most Persian mothers make excellent mothers, and they stay home with their kids all day while the father takes care of business; they also have close family ties and family support from cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, Persians have a very solid family structure.

...bottom line, you really can't compare this Persian gang thing Rod is talking about to black gangs who have formed in America as a result of 400 years of oppression.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 04:44:14 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2006, 04:28:48 PM »
Delete your dumb ass post right now. WTF is a persian gang? It doesn't exist in America. And if it does, it's a bunch of suckaz. The only one that does exist here is not found in the street. The D-Gangs that include middle eastern cats aren't just Persian. The only Persian gang on the street level is in Vancouver, Canada. And they basically control the streets out there, ask anyone from out there and they will tell you. Man, I'm spitting too much game and it's unnecessary. I never once claimed a "Persian Gang". And what do you mean why are people picking on Sccit? This ain't no school bully type of bullshit, he was claiming some non-sense, so naturally people called him out on it. Read the damm thread in the keystyle section. And don't talk about Africans getting oppressed, that has nothing to do with anything. Middle East is in oppression till this day. Your analogy doesn't make sense what so ever, I wasn't raised with Black people or Persians. And I've never "WORKED" with Sccit, never met dood in my life, trading verses over the internet back in 2001 was just something to pass the time by, probation's a bitch.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 04:33:20 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2006, 04:35:44 PM »
Delete your dumb ass post right now. WTF is a persian gang? It doesn't exist in America. And if it does, it's a bunch of suckaz. The only Persian gang on the street level is in Vancouver, Canada. I never once claimed a "Persian Gang". And what do you mean why are people picking on Sccit? This ain't no school bully type of bullshit, he was claiming some non-sense, so naturally people called him out on it. Read the damm thread in the keystyle section. And don't talk about Africans getting oppressed, it has nothing to do with anything. Middle East is in oppression till this day. Your analogy doesn't make sense what so ever, I wasn't raised with Black people or Persians.

Nobody called me out, you did, and everyone jumped on the "ride Sccit's dick" bandwaggon. You know how it is with this board, how this board loves the drama-filled threads with someone being "exposed"...That's what it's all about here...And Infinite was talking about how you act all hard, like you're some kinda' thug, claimin' your street ties and what not. Here are some quotes...

"I done lived in 12 different places in my life, my name is good all over, especially in northern cali, I can tell pin-point anybody is in these streets if you tell me their set"

"we got cards in the penetentary"

LMFAO...You see? What kinda' shit is that. I'm the one tryna put out a fake image? AHAHAHAHAHA!...Come on, Rod...You as fake as they come, homie. 8)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 04:40:35 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2006, 04:39:53 PM »
And I've never "WORKED" with Sccit, never met dood in my life, trading verses over the internet back in 2001 was just something to pass the time by, probation's a bitch.

LOL. Son, I remember your first flow you ever recorded, tryna sound like krayzie bone...You are so fuckin fake, homie..."Probations a bitch"...It sure is. You probably haven't even popped a gat before, all you do is pop your damn lip online, talkin' all this shit, tryna' obtain a street image so people don't mistake you for a typical Persian...Fake ass San Fransisco fruitcup. ::)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2006, 04:53:42 PM »
come to my "persian house-hold" and see my dad punk you with a sawed off in ure face....my kinda persians, west bay ones, we got cards in the penetentary faggot (if you even know what that is), this ain't no muthafucin valley or santa monica....I'ma seriously hit you up when I go to LA this year, take you to Santa Ana to see a whole different side to Persians....

I never once claimed a "Persian Gang".

^^^^Check all that above. 

And Rod, I wasn't even talking to you.  All I was trying to do was give some historical background and look into the family structures of Persian families, since you were trying to prove to everybody how credible you were in the streets.  Whether you run the streets or not I don't care, anybody can get involved with the streets if they want to, all I was doing was providing some background to the topic.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2006, 06:56:03 PM »
And Infinite was talking about how you act all hard, like you're some kinda' thug, claimin' your street ties and what not. Here are some quotes...

"I done lived in 12 different places in my life, my name is good all over, especially in northern cali, I can tell pin-point anybody is in these streets if you tell me their set"

"we got cards in the penetentary"

LMFAO...You see? What kinda' shit is that. I'm the one tryna put out a fake image? AHAHAHAHAHA!...Come on, Rod...You as fake as they come, homie. 8)

Do you wanna know what kinda shit is that? it's called facts. You can label it wutever you want, a thug, a street image, wutever the fuck, it is what it is. I'm as fake as they come? Boy, I'm open to anybody trying to find out how fake or real I am, 2 people from this board have already visited me. One even came into my house and we got drunk as a muthafuca, it was all respect with my boys that was there because that person knew what he was talking about. People like you Sccit will just get scraped the fuck up for trying act like a snobby ass kid that thinks he knows what's what. What is real anyway? Do you gotta have a gun to be real? Do you gotta be a trained fighter? Do you gotta have access to drugs? sell drugs? gangs? jail? public housing? what is real? you can put a check next to my name for all of the above. And I'm still the most down to earth cat you ever met, I get along with anyone and everyone until they push my buttons, which doesn't happen too often.

And I got my 1st recording I ever did, I got like 10 songs that me and my peoples did on a karaoke machine when we was lil ass kids back in 97-98 or so.

Infinite, your lil historical background doesn't make sense, 1st of all, there is no Persian gangs on a street level in America, we don't even make 1% of the population. I said my kinda Persians as in my family ties. That is where the pen. and all that comes in, that's different. It's too deep to even attempt to explain. Some shit is just left better unsaid. I was just making a statement about how "Valley Persians" shouldn't be compared to no Persians over here. It's a whole different world, our environments are different, raised much much different. Persians for the most part do have a close family structure, but then again I know Persian families ruined by Heroin right here in my backyard. It all depends. And me as an individual was not raised with Persians, Blacks or Whites. So what does that make me?

Close the damm thread, all y'all doing now is babbling. I'm at you next time I'm in LA Sccit. And my house, studio and neighbourhood is open to anyone who wants to take a visit. Hit my PM and I'll give you my number, just like other cats did. Nothing to hide here.

COMING IN 2008.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2006, 07:04:30 PM »
okay all i've got to say is, u have used the excuse of your PC crashing (lame but Ok) and that u have the songs on CD somewhere. So why don't u look through them and post it up and all this shit can end. i must be the twentieth person to say this but for fuck sake end it already and post somethin up  ;)

[img]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2006, 07:57:41 PM »
I was just making a statement about how "Valley Persians" shouldn't be compared to no Persians over here.

LOL..."Tha 7th & Sccit bring it live to you from Killa Cali, Sccit is in the south I'm in the north valley"...That ring a bell? LMAO...Be real, homie... ;)

SGV

« Reply #149 on: February 17, 2006, 10:36:36 PM »

You are retarded. There is proof. Ask Rodzilla how he even got in contact with Ms. Toi in the first place...LOL. Seriously, ya'll are breakin' my balls here (and thats from hangin' on 'em for too long). There's nothing to lie about when it comes to Ms. Toi and Necro...LOL. You people are simply retarded, and as Overseer put it, are looking for ways to wind me up. You love the attention you get from me, you love the feeling of "winding me up" or simply hating, in simpler terms. If I want to be a rapper/producer, I would still be recording and making beats. If I wanted to be a drug dealer, I'd deal...You're a hater. Just the truth... :-*

I don't give a fuck about Ms. Toi's AIM name. Shit, I got Dame Dash's number, don't mean I know the guy. But, seriosuly, where's that Necro song? Just find it. Show me the e-mail you sent dude or the e-mail he sent you. No hating kiddo, you just lack the support to back up what you're talking.