Author Topic: Muslim Imam offers $1 million to anyone who kills the Danish cartoonists  (Read 1350 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: Muslim Imam offers $1 million to anyone who kills the Danish cartoonists
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2006, 06:43:08 PM »
i would kill him for a million

but now that everyone is gonna be keeping an eye on him
(cops feds and shit)

so that means i will get caught.  so fuck that.  but if the muslim imam came up to me like yo take care of this nigga
i would be like done.

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 07:40:07 PM »
I am not Islamophobic. I am just addressing their Christianaphobia.

By degenerating to their level and making stupid generalizations.  It is quite obvious that, like many neoconservatives, you attempt to hide your prejudices under the guise of being "politically incorrect".  Basing your ideology on resentment never works.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 07:43:49 PM by Eihtball »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2006, 09:27:57 PM »
Christianaphobia?! are you for real? you don't understand the basic concepts of Islam do you?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 05:00:22 PM »
I am not Islamophobic. I am just addressing their Christianaphobia.

LMAO... this idiot never fails to entertain...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 11:05:52 AM »
It seems expressing MY VIEWS
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006, 03:06:14 PM »

LMAO... this idiot never fails to entertain...

When Muslims make it illegal for Christians to practice their religion, or convert members of other religions, how is that anything other than blatant Christianophobia and bigotry? Why are they so threatened by other religious groups freely practicing their faith? Are Muslims afraid that if Christianity is freely practiced, Muslims will abandon Islam and become Christians?

I think that is obviously the case......
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 03:11:33 PM by Real American »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2006, 03:54:50 PM »
Youre right faggot. i agree with u. those saudis are primitive fucks who are intolerant of other faiths. Why has your country kept this regime in power since its conception faggot?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2006, 06:37:18 PM »
Youre right faggot. i agree with u. those saudis are primitive fucks who are intolerant of other faiths. Why has your country kept this regime in power since its conception faggot?

Do you think the US government tells Saudis to oppress Christians and other minorities? Do you think that if the Saudi ruling family was ever overthrown, that full and equal rights would immediately be granted to all religious minorities in that country? Yeah right.

You can't blame everything on America. The problem isn't the US government, it is the bigotry of Muslims. And their bigotry isn't the result of a lack of education or poverty as you always claim. Saudi Arabia is one of the wealthiest and best educated countries in the Middle East.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2006, 02:50:12 PM »

Do you think the US government tells Saudis to oppress Christians and other minorities? Do you think that if the Saudi ruling family was ever overthrown, that full and equal rights would immediately be granted to all religious minorities in that country? Yeah right.

You can't blame everything on America. The problem isn't the US government, it is the bigotry of Muslims. And their bigotry isn't the result of a lack of education or poverty as you always claim. Saudi Arabia is one of the wealthiest and best educated countries in the Middle East.
ure right...they dont tell the saudis to oppress christians, but when they invade iraq to, and using 'free the people' as one of the reasons there is a flaw there as people are being oppressed in saudi as well. so u see the truth is that your country loves the saudies. there are photos of bush walking hand-in-hand with one of them. and your country loves how saudi investes an assload in the us. so its only to their benefit that no one gets invovled in their affairs. and also they wouldnt want to destabilize that country or else the price of oil would go up.
and about being one of the best educated countries there....i dont think women were even allowed to drive cars, but regardless u do know that men and women arent on the same level there so obviously if there is no equality in the sexes there wont be equality in the education meaning that the people arent that well educated, at least not all of them, so if ure saying that a country like saudi is one of the best educated countries in the middle east then there is a problem in your thinking.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2006, 03:13:47 PM »

ure right...they dont tell the saudis to oppress christians, but when they invade iraq to, and using 'free the people' as one of the reasons there is a flaw there as people are being oppressed in saudi as well. so u see the truth is that your country loves the saudies. there are photos of bush walking hand-in-hand with one of them. and your country loves how saudi investes an assload in the us. so its only to their benefit that no one gets invovled in their affairs. and also they wouldnt want to destabilize that country or else the price of oil would go up.
and about being one of the best educated countries there....i dont think women were even allowed to drive cars, but regardless u do know that men and women arent on the same level there so obviously if there is no equality in the sexes there wont be equality in the education meaning that the people arent that well educated, at least not all of them, so if ure saying that a country like saudi is one of the best educated countries in the middle east then there is a problem in your thinking.

i will tell you the facts about saudi arabia.
 1)christians  aren't allowed to build churches.but no one will kill u because u are carrying a cross ,or praying at homes.
 2)almost most young women are educated or getting education.
 3)women get normal jobs,but secters like engirneering and lawyers are mostly men(very rare to find a women)
 4)women aren't allowed to drive,but saudi oil money gives every saudi women a driver(its only fucked up for westeners)
 5)also there were mass protests about driving part and the rule is likely to change.
 6)women were gonna join the parliment but some extremists fucked it up
United Arab States

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2006, 04:03:34 PM »
ne1 hear about the Jew that made his own contest strictly for Jews to come up with the most Anti-Jew cartoon? Now That's Fucked uP!

Bush Loves the Saudis..he said in his state of address that he's gna reduce our dependence on oil by 75% by 2025, then the next day he tells the Saudi prince that he didnt think it was realistic....bush <3's Saudi dick...and so do you Cwalker  :-*

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Eihtball

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2006, 04:04:14 PM »
You can't blame everything on America.

Of course, you'd have us believe that absolutely NOTHING can ever be blamed on America.

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2006, 05:15:39 PM »
damn!

i dunt speak on "train of thought" cuz it always seems to effect my karma!!!

anyways...as a dude frm pakistan lemme tell u that watever happened here was not the view if the country...or a popular view...yea..as muslims...we all pissed...but the ppl who causing all the havoc n viloence are extremelist...belive me....i went to my mosque a couple of days earlier n saw the flags of denmark,israel n usa painted on the road as a mark of disrespect...n mayne i aint with that shit!!

yea i got a lotta hate fa denmark rite now but...that dunt justify rioting...and mayne...riotin in pakistan??? who they affecting...not denmark...the only ppl at a loss wuz pakistanis themselves!!
alotta loss incurred by the local shop-keepers n few lives...in lahore a week ago or so...!

Denmark flag costed 200 bucks...pakistani currency...now it causes 800..lol!!
PPL are banning all products frm denamrk...well atleast they r tryin to...PPL are so fukin' biased..they dunt even know...!ya'll just dunt know...cua u aint the ones getting checked at them airports....!

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2006, 08:49:34 PM »

i will tell you the facts about saudi arabia.
 1)christians  aren't allowed to build churches.but no one will kill u because u are carrying a cross ,or praying at homes.
 2)almost most young women are educated or getting education.
 3)women get normal jobs,but secters like engirneering and lawyers are mostly men(very rare to find a women)
 4)women aren't allowed to drive,but saudi oil money gives every saudi women a driver(its only fucked up for westeners)
 5)also there were mass protests about driving part and the rule is likely to change.
 6)women were gonna join the parliment but some extremists fucked it up
tell me more about 2)..... ure not counting religious schools as a valid education right?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2006, 04:31:02 AM »
fuck no ,almost all saudi girls under 30 have gone through school,wat is needed to be dun is to have them finish higher education,and most arabs don't beat their women(except the dysfunctional of them 1%),don't mix us with taliban and the pakis.about 20-10 % finished higher education.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 04:44:26 AM by Kassem »
United Arab States