Author Topic: Muslim Imam offers $1 million to anyone who kills the Danish cartoonists  (Read 1355 times)

• Lil Geezy
Re: Muslim Imam offers $1 million to anyone who kills the Danish cartoonists
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2006, 06:51:57 PM »
fuck no ,almost all saudi girls under 30 have gone through school,wat is needed to be dun is to have them finish higher education,and most arabs don't beat their women(except the dysfunctional of them 1%),don't mix us with taliban and the pakis.about 20-10 % finished higher education.

u might not beat your women but still there is inequality between men and women right?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2006, 11:03:00 PM »
fuck no ,almost all saudi girls under 30 have gone through school,wat is needed to be dun is to have them finish higher education,and most arabs don't beat their women(except the dysfunctional of them 1%),don't mix us with taliban and the pakis.about 20-10 % finished higher education.

lol @ this shit. the only thing separating u animals from pakis and taliban is oil revenue.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2006, 11:16:08 PM »
The whole Taliban beating their women thing is a propaganda tool used by the Western media to demonize a people America is at war with.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2006, 11:26:49 PM »
The whole Taliban beating their women thing is a propaganda tool used by the Western media to demonize a people America is at war with.

tell that to the girl getting belted to death by 4 screaming camel jockeys in a public market

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2006, 01:41:39 AM »

tell that to the girl getting belted to death by 4 screaming camel jockeys in a public market

Tell it to all the non-Muslim women I knew growing up that got beaten up by non-Muslim men.

One of my x-girlfriends from back in highschool (before I was Muslim) has been an ongoing victim of abuse at the hands of her latest boyfriend.  She has a scar all down her thigh from the last time he cut her up.  By the way, she still wants to be with the guy, but he recently got rid of her. 

Another one of my x-girlfriends from my highschool days, was also the victim of abuse.  Infact, you probably have heard of her abuser because he plays college football for a prominent school on the East Coast.  They got in a fight that got so brutal that she kicked the dude in the nuts so hard that the doctors say he will never be able to have children.

I have plenty of stories like these of the way non-Muslim men and women treated eachother when I was growing up.  However, now that I am a Muslim I see most often harmony in the Muslim marriages I have witnessed.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 01:50:23 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2006, 07:17:49 AM »
Taliban are just fucked up people,don't mix taliban with all muslims,go to any arabic country,and even verbally abuse a girl in a public place and u r dead,with a mob stombing ur ass.
United Arab States