Author Topic: Define a "Gangbanger"  (Read 634 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Define a "Gangbanger"
« on: February 22, 2006, 10:33:02 AM »
can anyone define what you are if you are a "Gangbanger" and what you are doing if you are "Gangbangin"?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Define a "Gangbanger"
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 10:53:11 AM »
this topic gonna catch alot of heat.. "Dont talk about gangbangin' when you're not a banger!!"

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 11:06:08 AM »
this topic gonna catch alot of heat.. "Dont talk about gangbangin' when you're not a banger!!"

hehe im just curious... cuz me and 2 friends discussed what it is, and we had different opinions

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 11:49:44 AM »
IF YOU REPRESENT A CERTAIN SET, YOU'RE ALWAYS GONNA BE LABELED A "GANG BANGER" UNLESS YOU STOP REPPING THE SET OR YOUR SET KICKS YOU OUT. "GANG BANGIN" DETERMINES IF YOU'RE ACTIVE OR NOT. YOU CAN BE A GANG BANGER WITHOUT GANG BANGING AT THE PRESENT MOMENT. MAKE SENSE?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »
IF YOU REPRESENT A CERTAIN SET, YOU'RE ALWAYS GONNA BE LABELED A "GANG BANGER" UNLESS YOU STOP REPPING THE SET OR YOUR SET KICKS YOU OUT. "GANG BANGIN" DETERMINES IF YOU'RE ACTIVE OR NOT. YOU CAN BE A GANG BANGER WITHOUT GANG BANGING AT THE PRESENT MOMENT. MAKE SENSE?

so if you are a member of a gang and are active in it you are a gangbanger?

what does "to be gangbanged" mean then? (and i dont mean alot of people having sex :))

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 04:46:51 PM »
It's no real term in the hood that is "to be gangbanged"...you can get "banged on", which is when somebody comes at you, usually in a foul way, questionin you about your attire or where you are from.

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2006, 05:22:52 PM »
hahah "to be gangbanged".

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2006, 05:36:50 PM »

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 05:39:51 PM »
i prefer to do the gagn bangin myself, preferably with a bunch of hot ass blonde females
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 05:40:28 PM »
LMAO the only time the term gangbanged is used here it always refers to sex. Like R-Tistic said, when you get "banged on" you get Hit Up, they come up to you and "ask" you what you claim. And you either tell them what you claim and something will definetly go down or you can say you don't bang and believe me if you are from a gang and you say you don't bang you will get dealt with by your own crew.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 06:27:19 PM »
lol@to be gang banged hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 01:19:58 AM »
okay thanks you people...

looks like i was the one with the right opinion then..

from what i knew i thought you just gangbanged if you were in a gang... and according to ZILLA that is allmost correct  :)

my friends said that it was "to be gangbanged" and that was when many people kill or beats up someone who are alone..

TuSlic

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 11:36:20 AM »
to me a gang banger is someone who activly out there puttin in work, then you got a gang member who is part of the gang but isnt active at that present time.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2006, 04:34:00 PM »
Banging iz them niggaz bangin on other hoods. Puttin in that work. My Pops and uncles that gone be crips for life but they aint out there handlin shit on these streetz, so yeah they gangbangers but they aint gangbangin no more, ya feel? Gangbanging round here seems to be the 18 19 20 yr olds, Once you reach a certain age, and you aint with it to go ride on anybody and shit like that. But you always be part of that set, whether you active or not..

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 04:39:07 PM »
LMAO the only time the term gangbanged is used here it always refers to sex. Like R-Tistic said, when you get "banged on" you get Hit Up, they come up to you and "ask" you what you claim. And you either tell them what you claim and something will definetly go down or you can say you don't bang and believe me if you are from a gang and you say you don't bang you will get dealt with by your own crew.

real talk. If a nigga hits you up you might as well just be real wit it whether you surrounded or not because a real nigga gone know that you bang anyways and you probably gone get whooped on, and if you make it out without havin to chunk em, you defintily gone get handled by your own  niggaz. Any real nigga will always say where he from, if you cant say that shit you shouldnt be claimin nothin.

One more thing, dont be claimin shit that you aint either, niggaz get fucced up for that shit.