Author Topic: What happened to Mc Eiht  (Read 2751 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
What happened to Mc Eiht
« on: February 19, 2006, 07:56:44 PM »
Its like he lost his flow, voice and ryhming style completly, his last good album was death threats then from last man standing to section 9 he was utter crap, did he loose his voice?

if u heard hood took me under or collect my stripes and listened to his new shit you wouldent be able to recognize him

hideout

• 'G'
Re: What happened to Mc Eiht
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 08:29:21 AM »
Mc eiht flows on cypress hill - throw your hands in the air is the best shit he spit atleast...,seems like he fell abit off.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 02:15:04 PM »
a bit off? are you ignorant or just stupid? go listen to the pionners album and tell me its the same mc eiht

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 03:23:23 PM »
I think Lil E said it best when he said Eiht is washed up

The Predator

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 03:53:08 PM »
His voice seemed the same when he was doing the vocals for Ryder GTA in San Andreas ''shit, CJ youz a busta fool, g'Yeah''.

But yew some rappers really do sound different from the 90's, it must be all that over smoking n drank mashing up thier health.

Kurupt's voice is one of the most notable.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 05:43:48 PM »
^for real. gotti used to be pretty smooth, but now on a lotta tracks hes all cracked up and shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 11:16:13 PM »
Yeah thats real, gotti used to sound like a little serprent on the mic so smooth and slick.

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 01:35:24 AM »
lets not 4get about daz...his voice just got annoying....his flow was smooth back then too....but dont nearly all rappers change their style? look at spice 1? or even e-40

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 04:58:03 AM »
I think Lil E said it best when he said Eiht is washed up
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

WS

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 09:27:25 AM »
Its like he lost his flow, voice and ryhming style completly, his last good album was death threats then from last man standing to section 9 he was utter crap, did he loose his voice?

if u heard hood took me under or collect my stripes and listened to his new shit you wouldent be able to recognize him

Damn i've just started similar topic in southcentralcartel.com forum about Big Prod's flow... he basically lost his flow around the same time, Eiht after Death Threatz and Big Prod after All Day Everyday, they caught some kind of virus or something ??? strange, cause King Tee or Scarface, Big Mike of GB, or even Chill of CMW still flow great!!

MC Eiht's current flow is not only garbage... he just can't rap anymore :stop:

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 10:19:56 AM »
its been 15 years since eihts heyday. you think your pops voice sounds the same today as it did when he was 20?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 10:57:02 AM »
i guess its just a gradual time thing. lol and the fact that his heyday was 15 years ago. but look at ice cube, his heyday was around then too and hes still aight. i guess eiht jus fell off hard...

and about the voice changing, like i said earlier, look at kurupt. also, in even shorter periods, like 5 years, just look at 2pac and even eminem. its just weed and drinks and gettin older.

WS

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 11:10:29 AM »
its been 15 years since eihts heyday. you think your pops voice sounds the same today as it did when he was 20?

fuck the voice, dude can't flow to the beat anymore :boohoo:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 01:02:12 PM »
Yeah i listened to Comptons Bacc last night and i could barely tell that was MC Eiht Rappin he sounds way different, and yet not believeable because this 40 year old dude is still rappin about shit he was rappin about when he was 25.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 01:23:56 PM »
Yeah i listened to Comptons Bacc last night and i could barely tell that was MC Eiht Rappin he sounds way different, and yet not believeable because this 40 year old dude is still rappin about shit he was rappin about when he was 25.

i agree at least guys like spice and 40 can still bring it I havnt heard Eiht rap tight in a VERY, VERY long time.