Author Topic: What happened to Mc Eiht  (Read 2742 times)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re: What happened to Mc Eiht
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 01:50:31 PM »
Yeah i listened to Comptons Bacc last night and i could barely tell that was MC Eiht Rappin he sounds way different, and yet not believeable because this 40 year old dude is still rappin about shit he was rappin about when he was 25.

i agree at least guys like spice and 40 can still bring it I havnt heard Eiht rap tight in a VERY, VERY long time.

thats the harsh truth right there, but i think Comptons Bacc is decent tho, and "Wavin the pistol" from the veterans day is a song where Eiht flows pretty well along the hook and beat. But one thing we cant have, is his old voice.. ;P

Its just like King T, he have changed his voice ALOT, but he changed it to a voice that fitted him better, and not worse..
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2006, 03:38:16 PM »
His voice seemed the same when he was doing the vocals for Ryder GTA in San Andreas ''shit, CJ youz a busta fool, g'Yeah''.

But yew some rappers really do sound different from the 90's, it must be all that over smoking n drank mashing up thier health.

Kurupt's voice is one of the most notable.

shit i didnt even realize he played ryder..

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

westside159

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 10:51:28 PM »
Geah i've been a big MC Eiht fan for the longest and i have noticed that he changed his style up and its not his voice its just that he just switched the way he flows and hes more layed bacc but i think he should come bacc with the old flow too but he still can rap better then half of these new rappers out and he is only 33 years old so he is not the oldest rapper out !