Author Topic: Leaving America  (Read 690 times)

Eihtball

Re: Leaving America
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2006, 07:55:35 PM »
Soon or later, Americans will have to accept the fact that our so-called "empire" is built on a lot of contradictions and blood and shit like that, and that we won't last forever.  But it ain't a big deal.  Several European nations have already been down that road before, and they came out of it.  It won't be easy for us to adjust, but it's inevitable.  How soon, I dunno, but it's most def gonna happen.  What goes up must come down.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 09:19:40 PM »
Many Americans are deeply troubled by the state of their nation. They reject the war which is being waged in their name against the people of Vietnam. They look for ways and means to end the latent civil war in the ghettos of American cities. But most of them still hold on to the idea that these crises are unfortunate accidents, due to faulty management and lack of understanding: tragical errors on the part of an otherwise peaceful, sane, and well-intentioned world power.

that's my favorite excerpt of the whole letter

in response to Eihtballs comments above me...i do hope Americans realize what's going on, shows like The Daily Show, Colbert Report, etc. put it in a way inwhich the average american can see what a joke this administration really is. but that's where it ends. nobody is intrigued to research and learn about what's going on and more importantly, What We Can Do About It. Frequently i've heard, Bush is fuckin us up, bringin us to war and shit, but they don't do anything more than complain. Once people learn how they can contribute to getting America back to where it should be, back to promoting Peace instead of War, we're all staying tuned to the daily show to see what dumbass things the administration does.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 09:46:14 AM »

I am afraid this vision you have of europe eighball is fatally flawed, I live here in England and the media censorship the blood stains, the corruption the dumbed down apathetic public its all here in its full glory.An area where I literally couldnt afford to live on my own earning the areas average salary, I did some caclulations yesterday and I literally would only have enough to eat literally and yet still the rampant theft of pensions continues unabaited, still the local criminals also known as the council continue to tell that local tax must rise sharply once again.. I really don't know what the answer is, i know when i have kids though that I would sooner die than allow these monsters to forcibly inject a vaccine into them,, one which will most likely contain mercury. I live in a place where the media gleefully shows the vision of so called smart cameras as "good" and the surrender of our soversignty as "anti euro", in a place where celebrity issues are still the core issues of our society. There is no utopia, I dont know what you think we got through when you talk of europe because europe has been taken over.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 09:51:56 AM by virtuoso »

Eihtball

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 10:02:32 AM »

I am afraid this vision you have of europe eighball is fatally flawed

I think you and I addressing two completely different aspects of what the essay dealt with.  I'm talking about his discussion of American imperialism, and my point is, of course that's going to fall through.  Several European nations were also imperialist before, and had to deal with the fall of their "empires".  But that doesn't mean they ceased to exist.  I'm simply saying that plenty of nations go through restructuring and hard times.

And BTW, sometimes I think you're trying too hard to be anti-establishment, like somebody else told you before.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 10:06:25 AM »
You have no idea I dont try to be anti establishment I am calling it as it is I am afraid.  For the record I never used to be so called anti establishment whatever the hell that means seems just another tag btw. In fact I only stick to the factual and nothing else, not spculation not rumour no, what is right here

Eihtball

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006, 10:30:45 AM »
I only stick to the factual

Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, homie, but you don't come across as particularly credible.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 10:37:51 AM »

I dont come across as being credible hmm what have I said which isnt factual?

Eihtball

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 11:00:18 AM »

I dont come across as being credible hmm what have I said which isnt factual?

It is not within my interests to get into a debate with you about your beliefs or the validity of the information you post.  I will simply say that I rarely find people who sound paranoid and cynical to be credible; such attitudes characterize the majority of the students on the campus of the college where I work.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 11:05:21 AM »

ok well look up what i have said in fact if your talking about smart cameras, naked body scanners, rfid cards, well shown on full display in front of a national audience on the itv news here in england. Surrendering our sovereignty to a european dictatorship well again fact mercury in vaccines autism again all fact as is anything else i mentioned  . Like I said look it up.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 11:08:12 AM by virtuoso »

Eihtball

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »
OK, you know what?  You're still missing my point entirely.  I don't care what "facts" you present, it's simply your attitude that I find ridiculous.  Arguing the way you argue is what makes you sound idiotic, not necesarily what you say.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 11:30:33 AM »

My attitude is one of annoyance and anger not at people but how i see the country that I was born in the land that my ancestors lived in at least for the last 500 years, well thats how far i have gone back in my family tree, but to watch it be destroyed and eroded from within. Anyways to continue this is pointless you believe my attitude is ridiculous but regardless of your opinion we both know what i am actually saying is true, well aside from local issues i mentioned, of course you will have no idea about them.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 11:35:35 AM by virtuoso »

dexter

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2006, 11:40:30 AM »
Scary story
The USA is fake