Author Topic: Religious Profiling I Encountered Tonight...  (Read 1151 times)

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Religious Profiling I Encountered Tonight...
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 04:50:12 PM »
Liberal White people love feeling marginalized or oppressed. Makes them feel like they're somehow less full of shit than others.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 05:55:15 PM »
In a world where profit is the be all and end all, and everyone is a potential commodity to be exploited, if you don't fit the norm, your liable to encounter prejudice in one form or another... Racial, religious, class.... Its all so superficial, except we regard ourselves superior or inferior depending on environment, culture, economic standing or just a plain old complex.... Inequality exists in all facets of the community, usually due to a lack of understanding, lack of respect or lack of intelligence... I live in a redneck town, that, although its multicultural, and there is a small Islamic community, the majority of non Muslims practice an Ill educated prejudice toward Islamic ideologies because the only exposure they have to the religion is what they see on the news, which is predominantly negative and does not articulate the actual beliefs and customs of the majority of people who practice Islam as their faith.... When I lived in Hawthorn, the local church had a sign out the front that stated "Jesus loves Osama Bin Laden" which was a controversial topic, but actually disposes the myth that Christians are supposed to be anti Islam... Muslims recognise the Christian prophets but Christians don't recognise The Last Prophet (pbuh).... Then you've got Christians waiting on the second coming of Christ, but if you walked round stating you were Jesus reincarnate you'd be locked up in a psych ward or considered a cult leader.... Who's right, who's wrong? Acceptance of differences in faith and a desire and willingness to educate oneself about that which you are ignorant of, bar the stereotypes is the only way that racial, religious and social profiling and prejudice can be eradicated...
And a determination to expose the ignorant sons of dogs that practice it.... We need our politicians to set the example by upholding the laws which are supposed to protect people from experiencing such practices... That recent shooting at the "Draw a picture of Muhammad" competition, never would have happens if the people that organized the event had true respect for free speech, rather than disrespecting the rights of another by blasphemously disrespecting another's right to practice his faith.... Free speech should not encourage one to degrade another's beliefs, rather, it should encourage open and respectful dialogue about differences that are an obstacle to freedoms.... But people get so egotistical and self righteous that they demean and exploit the same laws that were passed in an effort to give proper exposure to issues of oppression and prejudice that prevent us all from experiencing the true beauty of equality....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 06:58:29 PM »
Liberal White people love feeling marginalized or oppressed. Makes them feel like they're somehow less full of shit than others.

liberal white people are the most annoying of all political types in America.  Easily.