Author Topic: Religious Profiling I Encountered Tonight...  (Read 1990 times)

Eihtball

Re: Religious Profiling I Encountered Tonight...
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 08:03:32 PM »
Yah, the Christian usually ends up getting beheaded. Infinite should consider himself lucky.....

Enough already.  You've made your point...you think Muslims are violent and intolerant.  Now please spare us.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2006, 12:15:05 AM »
i got 20 dollars that the dude infinite encountered was one of those whtie people, i don't know what the "global" words for it is, but around here, we call them peckerwoods....they're not really rednecks but they have that kinda retarded mentality

don't worry man, i've encountered dudes like that before, according to one dude i'm going to hell because i'm sacreligious for having religious tattoos

having the name "Mary" tattoed on your ass isnt a "religious tatoo" Jake...so fuck what that guy says!  ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2006, 12:21:00 AM »
barnes and noble is dope. nice story, and im sorry that you encountered like that, im sure theres a peaceful nice christian out there, who got encountered and offended by some radical muslim.

Yah, the Christian usually ends up getting beheaded. Infinite should consider himself lucky.....

Compare the number of Christians beheaded to the number of Muslims bombed on in Iraq.

I don't understand how people can have this assumption that an American life is more valuable than an Iraqi one... if an Iraqi beheads an American, it's cruel, savage, etc... but if an American kills an entire Iraqi family, it's "collateral damage/understandable casualty of war"

Exactly

i got 20 dollars that the dude infinite encountered was one of those whtie people, i don't know what the "global" words for it is, but around here, we call them peckerwoods....they're not really rednecks but they have that kinda retarded mentality

don't worry man, i've encountered dudes like that before, according to one dude i'm going to hell because i'm sacreligious for having religious tattoos

having the name "Mary" tattoed on your ass isnt a "religious tatoo" Jake...so fuck what that guy says!  ;D
LOL. Props for the laugh.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2006, 03:47:53 AM »
yeah, if this is all true, then the guy you talked to @ the bookstore is a complete idiot
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 09:20:08 AM »
Infinite; what is your infatuation with God taking a shit or not taking a shit? You bring it up so often. If God wants to take a shit he's going to take a shit and you can't stop him. Stop trying to explain and rationalize everything. You belive this, others believe that; end of story.

I don't expect an answer since you constantly avoid me. Of course I may be the only one on Earth who gets approached by relgion pushers on street corners (Jehovah's Witnesses, Born Again Christians, and Muslims) and won't leave them alone. It's funny watching them try to find an excuse them to not talk to me. You'd think they'd have thousands since that's all most people give them.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 10:48:33 AM »
IIf God wants to take a shit he's going to take a shit and you can't stop him.

Amen.

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 12:22:01 PM »
I'm happy I don't go to places where this bullshit can happen.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2006, 01:30:40 AM »

man i told you to stop checkin out my ass

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2006, 07:44:12 AM »

man i told you to stop checkin out my ass

lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2015, 05:03:22 PM »
Infinite; what is your infatuation with God taking a shit or not taking a shit?
:laugh:

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 04:50:12 PM »
Liberal White people love feeling marginalized or oppressed. Makes them feel like they're somehow less full of shit than others.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 05:55:15 PM »
In a world where profit is the be all and end all, and everyone is a potential commodity to be exploited, if you don't fit the norm, your liable to encounter prejudice in one form or another... Racial, religious, class.... Its all so superficial, except we regard ourselves superior or inferior depending on environment, culture, economic standing or just a plain old complex.... Inequality exists in all facets of the community, usually due to a lack of understanding, lack of respect or lack of intelligence... I live in a redneck town, that, although its multicultural, and there is a small Islamic community, the majority of non Muslims practice an Ill educated prejudice toward Islamic ideologies because the only exposure they have to the religion is what they see on the news, which is predominantly negative and does not articulate the actual beliefs and customs of the majority of people who practice Islam as their faith.... When I lived in Hawthorn, the local church had a sign out the front that stated "Jesus loves Osama Bin Laden" which was a controversial topic, but actually disposes the myth that Christians are supposed to be anti Islam... Muslims recognise the Christian prophets but Christians don't recognise The Last Prophet (pbuh).... Then you've got Christians waiting on the second coming of Christ, but if you walked round stating you were Jesus reincarnate you'd be locked up in a psych ward or considered a cult leader.... Who's right, who's wrong? Acceptance of differences in faith and a desire and willingness to educate oneself about that which you are ignorant of, bar the stereotypes is the only way that racial, religious and social profiling and prejudice can be eradicated...
And a determination to expose the ignorant sons of dogs that practice it.... We need our politicians to set the example by upholding the laws which are supposed to protect people from experiencing such practices... That recent shooting at the "Draw a picture of Muhammad" competition, never would have happens if the people that organized the event had true respect for free speech, rather than disrespecting the rights of another by blasphemously disrespecting another's right to practice his faith.... Free speech should not encourage one to degrade another's beliefs, rather, it should encourage open and respectful dialogue about differences that are an obstacle to freedoms.... But people get so egotistical and self righteous that they demean and exploit the same laws that were passed in an effort to give proper exposure to issues of oppression and prejudice that prevent us all from experiencing the true beauty of equality....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 06:58:29 PM »
Liberal White people love feeling marginalized or oppressed. Makes them feel like they're somehow less full of shit than others.

liberal white people are the most annoying of all political types in America.  Easily.