Author Topic: Busta's "Big Bang" pushed back to May 16th  (Read 624 times)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Busta's "Big Bang" pushed back to May 16th
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 12:27:56 PM »
I agree that Dre should promote his artists a little more. Eminem and 50 Cent don't really need it, but Busta is basically making his comeback with this album. He's been recording this for what, 2-3 years now? The record needs to live up to it's name. Based on the production lineup and the guests, it should be a really dope release. But shit, if we haven't waited for this, not to mention Game's next album and then Detox. Dre lets his music speak for itself, I respect that...but damn. Interscope's a bitch. Looks good most of the time, but takes FOREVER to get ready. While you're sitting in your ride ready to get to bumping.

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 12:38:29 PM »
I agree that Dre should promote his artists a little more. Eminem and 50 Cent don't really need it, but Busta is basically making his comeback with this album. He's been recording this for what, 2-3 years now? The record needs to live up to it's name. Based on the production lineup and the guests, it should be a really dope release. But shit, if we haven't waited for this, not to mention Game's next album and then Detox. Dre lets his music speak for itself, I respect that...but damn. Interscope's a bitch. Looks good most of the time, but takes FOREVER to get ready. While you're sitting in your ride ready to get to bumping.
yep you sum up the Math situation. I mean as a huge Dre fan, I have been dissapointed by past facts (Rakim...... Hittman) and I mean it's always the same old shit , waiting FOREVER for albums. Game was signed in Summer 02 and only released The Doc in 05. I respect Dre works and the fact he wants to be satisfied with the output, waiting 18 months is ok, 3 years you better kidding me. I don"t even speak about Detox, coz currently I strongly doubt it'll drop one day....

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2006, 12:49:33 PM »
I hear ya. I hope Aftermath trademarked the "Detox" name. It'd be real fucked up if some other artist released an album called "Detox", and people got it twisted and thought it was Dre's joint.  :P

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2006, 09:50:40 PM »
What a dumb ass move.  "Touch It" is all over the place right now, I don't even like the track and I hear it like every other day.  They shoulda dropped the shit like 2-3 weeks ago.  Why waste the fucking money and promotion on a video and then delay the album 3 months??

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2006, 10:40:08 PM »
was that snippet produced by dre , oh yea this album aint gonna ever come out

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 03:40:21 AM »
aftermath hardly push put 2 albums a year, they should employ more people

Aftermath isnt a 'proper' label.. its a 'desk' at interscope.. its like a vanity plate...  Interscope call the shots and hold the purse strings.

its kinda of like a different model of car that interscope puts out... Aftermath is the Dre car.. G-unit is the 50 cent car.. Shady is Eminem car etc etc....

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 04:03:53 PM »
how come this push-back doesnt surprise me?

Yayo gets to put out an album, and busta keeps gettin pushed back? aftermath is smokin 2 much chronic

interscope is smokin 2 much chronic

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8