Author Topic: Proof Tony Yayo CAN rap when he wants to!  (Read 1151 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Proof Tony Yayo CAN rap when he wants to!
« on: February 22, 2006, 09:31:21 AM »
here's a older video of him and banks in the booth on rap city, sounds pretty dope on it..

http://www.youtube.com/?v=dUECLcqHSfM

ABN

Re: Proof Tony Yayo CAN rap when he wants to!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 09:46:56 AM »
he used to be able to rap, his freestyle over the Deep Cover beat was dope as hell but these days he should just stick to being 50īs hype man.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 09:54:25 AM »
yeah he can be tight. his guest appearences prior to his album were tight. he just dumbed his lyrics way down.. just like his boss

ABN

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 10:35:21 AM »
yeah he can be tight. his guest appearences prior to his album were tight. he just dumbed his lyrics way down.. just like his boss
donīt think heīs dumbing down, when Yayo dropped most of his dope songs he was broke as a joke and hungry for some success. and when he got out of jail shit had changed, is pretty obvious that all of that money was probably the worst thing to happen to G-Unit from a musical perspective. before they made all of that money they dropped some real dope and hella grimey songs but now their doin exactly what Ja Rule was doin a few years ago. money is what changes most artists and once you go that commercial route itīs very hard for you to go back to some hardcore shit and be successful and that goes for everybody. i just hope Buck stays the same coz heīs the only G-Unit rapper that iīm really checking for.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 10:46:53 AM »
donīt think heīs dumbing down, when Yayo dropped most of his dope songs he was broke as a joke and hungry for some success. and when he got out of jail shit had changed, is pretty obvious that all of that money was probably the worst thing to happen to G-Unit from a musical perspective. before they made all of that money they dropped some real dope and hella grimey songs but now their doin exactly what Ja Rule was doin a few years ago. money is what changes most artists and once you go that commercial route itīs very hard for you to go back to some hardcore shit and be successful and that goes for everybody. i just hope Buck stays the same coz heīs the only G-Unit rapper that iīm really checking for.

the truth is there.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 10:49:06 AM »
damn banks killed it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2006, 10:57:46 AM »

Okka

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2006, 01:30:40 PM »
That song where he used the Deep Cover beat was fuckin tight...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 02:15:45 PM »
His best verse imo (from what I remember) is from "Do You Remember" wit 50 & Game, that shit was fire.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 03:13:54 PM »
Yayo always been whack and Banks just recycle his rhymes till the point he cant come out with shyt now

kingwell

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 06:33:32 PM »
whats the beat in the booth?

Jome

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 07:10:51 PM »
It's not that old, from June/July 2004, right before Banks dropped his album.
Unlike most other new rappers, Yayo fell off BEFORE he dropped his first album..  :D

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »
that was pretty nice. how could thoughts of a parapelegic felon or wutever the fuck it was called be so bad?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 10:29:42 PM »
whats the beat in the booth?
I believe J-Kwon- Hood Hop
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2006, 10:51:14 PM »
the rhyme over the deep cover beat is definately my favorite Yayo track, that shit was on FIRE

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8